No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlike Sanli Tuncer is a legit Euroleague rotation player he just needs to show bit more effort defensively and a bit less reckless with the ball.

Comment

• What a deadly offensive machine Efes is. 60 Points in one half in an Euroleague game without breaking a sweat.

Comment

• Everytime Tuncer makes a reckless unnecessary turnover I want to smack him. Anyway very good game so far from him.

Comment

• Valencia sweeps the double round with travel and injuries...That's not easy to do..

Really speaks to the underrated depth and character they have.....Nice job

Comment

• I think somehow these impressive performances make Levenspiel even more nervous.

Comment

• Maledon btw. I cant believe he is just 18 years old. Impressive prospect.

P.S. Sanli could be the worst big in Turkeys history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                I think somehow these impressive performances make Levenspiel even more nervous.
                I'm not writing this down any more.
                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post

P.S. Sanli could be the worst big in Turkeys history.
                  Familiar with Asım Pars?
                  la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfer View Post
                    Familiar with Asım Pars?
                    You are right, forgot about him

Comment

• Originally posted by surfer View Post
                      Familiar with Asım Pars?
                      to be frank, that was the first name I tought of... aka 4 Adim Asim.

and i thought Toruko was being sarcastic. Sanli is goofy & has a unique inability to grab rebs, but his contribution so far has been... wow.
                      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                        to be frank, that was the first name I tought of... aka 4 Adim Asim.

and i thought Toruko was being sarcastic. Sanli is goofy & has a unique inability to grab rebs, but his contribution so far has been... wow.
                        Well i was not sarcastic. Every move says "i am goofy and clumsy" but he finishes extremely well. Thats the only praise i can give him.

Comment

• Dunk of the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
                            Dunk of the year?
                            Hard to say but it was a real good one...

Comment

• Diplomatic immunity to Zalgiris for all that beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
                                Valencia sweeps the double round with travel and injuries...That's not easy to do..

Really speaks to the underrated depth and character they have.....Nice job
                                Alba Berlin also with two road wins, BTW. Not bad
                                Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information