2021 Euro Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
    I assume you may not ever seen Beliauskas playing for Nevezis this season, right? ... The same Beliauskas dropped those points for the dead end worse or second worse LKL team this season. There's a chance that some Lukosiunas would score a bunch there, let alone youngster studs like Sirvydis, Jokubaitis.
    You know you have it absolutely backward on that question.

In what sport, in what field of endeavour, is a person's performance improved rather than hurt by weaker teammates? Laurynas Beliauskas deserves extra credit if anything for playing well with Nevėžis.

Last edited by Hepcat; 02-26-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZaliaBalta View Post
      The quality or Kalnietis + Motiejūnas vs. Jokubaitis + Birutis was so freaking different in favor of the youngsters. I don’t really know whether the lack of games during last month had any influence on DMO’s form, but it is really bad. Every attack of Czechs had been organised through DMO. And almost all of them were successful.... But the best thing from today’s game was Jokubaitis’s role as a floor general. He needs to control those tough-early-crazy lay ups of his a bit bitter, but the on-the-floor management is fantastic.
      I agree! Birutis and Jokubaitis' play were real eye openers. I think they've staked a solid claim to be given a very hard look at the Olympic Qualifying team camp this spring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saip View Post
        The win means nothing, it's still very bad play by team.
        I agree. Absolute disaster was avoided in this past window, but that's about it.

Originally posted by madmax View Post
        (oh, and btw, let the three old musketeers Kalnietis, D-Mo and Maciulis finaly retire in peace for good - maybe don't shoot the old horses, but let them finally have their long deserved retirement holidays.)
        I'm not sure that there are any better options to Mantas Kalnietis yet, and evidently he was battling some type of illness during this window. Whether Motiejūnas was 100% is doubtful too but I'm not convinced that he should be seen as a lock for the team this spring.

Sadly though I'm prepared to agree with respect to Jonas Mačiulis.

Last edited by Hepcat; 02-27-2020, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• I have to agree to SF's projection. It's quite obvious that the talent pool for guards is much bigger now, so in the end we should have capible guardline in this decade.
          Also the likes of Sabonis and Grigonis, who both IMO are perfect glue guys and should absolutely shine in PnR will be the main engine of our offense.

Very disappointed with Kuzminskas this window. He was balling in Russia and here he was lost when it mattered and didn't stand out in any way. I guess he will never take the next step with NT, just weak character overall.

Comment

• I wonder what is going to happen to Eurobasket 2021 now that Olympic games are postponed to summer 2021.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZaliaBalta View Post
              I wonder what is going to happen to Eurobasket 2021 now that Olympic games are postponed to summer 2021.
              Will be postponed to 2022. We pretend so as if 2020 never happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                Will be postponed to 2022. We pretend so as if 2020 never happened.

Personally I'll pretend that Lithuania won
                The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information