Comment

Originally posted by ja.he View Post
      My predictions for the final night of the first window:

Chinese-Taipei - Japan +15
      Jordan - Kazakhstan +10
      India - Iraq - +25
      Palestine - Sri Lanka - +43
      Bahrain - Lebanon - +35
      I am curious about palestine development. They beat a gilas team that took a silver medal. They have potential

Comment

Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
        I am curious about palestine development. They beat a gilas team that took a silver medal. They have potential
        Pretty strong for now but will surely face problems in the future if their fab 7 (sakakini bros, odeh, krayem, tamimi, abu shamala, and el diraoui) retires. The team heavily relies on the VERY short rotation. They gassed out against kazakhstan last week.
        Attack
        defend
        Unite

Comment

Pretty strong for now but will surely face problems in the future if their fab 7 (sakakini bros, odeh, krayem, tamimi, abu shamala, and el diraoui) retires. The team heavily relies on the VERY short rotation. They gassed out against kazakhstan last week.
          Oh. Just like SMB
          Last edited by mathematicianrcg; 02-24-2020, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Results of yesterday's matches:

Australia 115 - Hong Kong 52- +65
            Korea 93 - Thailand - +7
            Guam 94 - New Zealand 113 - +19
            Indonesia 70 - Philippines 100 - +30
            Iran 95 - Qatar 52 - +43
            Saudi Arabia 70 - Syria - 75 - +5
            This was a really exciting match. KSA seems ready to replace Qatar as the best in the GCC region. Hats off to Syria. Almost a decade of war yet they still stand strong in events like this.
            GILAS WISHLIST:
            6'8 Pingris

Comment

Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
              This was a really exciting match. KSA seems ready to replace Qatar as the best in the GCC region. Hats off to Syria. Almost a decade of war yet they still stand strong in events like this.
              Qatar is facing their karma. They are the reason why hagop rule exists.

They literally field 12 ineligibles in fiba by faking their documents.

Comment

Qatar is facing their karma. They are the reason why hagop rule exists.

They literally field 12 ineligibles in fiba by faking their documents.
                Nah those are legit documents but they can grant citizenships just like cooking fishballs.If you have hundreds of Billions in oil money, everything is very easy.
                "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                  Nah those are legit documents but they can grant citizenships just like cooking fishballs.If you have hundreds of Billions in oil money, everything is very easy.
                  But hagop rule was made because of them. Haha.

Qatar make us lose our best players. Imagine us can play clarkson, pringle , cstand as locals. We have a peek on those in asian games.

Comment

Results last night:

Chinese-Taipei 57 - Japan 96 - +39
                    Palestine 102 - Sri Lanka 60 - +42
                    Jordan 71 - Kazakhstan 68 - +3
                    Bahrain 73 - Lebanon 116 - +43
                    India 94 - Iraq 75 - +19

So many surprising results in the first window.
                    Attack
                    defend
                    Unite

Comment

Results last night:

India 94 - Iraq 75 - +19

You took an L on this one, right?

Comment

Originally posted by robert0326
                        Middle East players have longer tenure in basketball.. they can play even they will reach 40's.. tell that to el-khatib..
                        May I remind everyone that a 38-year-old Fadi El-Khatib exploded on Gilas for 36 points in FIBA Asia 2017. We could not even beat Grandpa El-Khatib.
                        Originally posted by gideon
                        Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

Results last night:

India 94 - Iraq 75 - +19

Not really... if indians buy th serbian way of training they will be effective
                          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Results last night:

India 94 - Iraq 75 - +19

Yup bro. I expected Taiwan to put up a more decent fight vs. Japan. I thought Japan would beat Taiwan by just 15 pts. or less.

I think Taiwan is in the "doughnut business" right now as its current big men are far from the level of Tseng Wen Ting, Tien Lei & Wu Tai Hao. Only Hu Long Mao comes close to being in the same level as those 3 three quality bigs that Taiwan had. Problem however is that Hu Long Mao is only 6-foot-4.
                            "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by Dotch View Post
                              You took an L on this one, right?
                              Betting? Yeah. I hate Iraq. Hehe
                              Attack
                              defend
                              Unite

Comment

I think it was a fluke. Gilas somewhat underestimated Palestine & didn't really prepare that well against Palestine. Plus I think our players struggled in that game vs. Palestine. As we've known it, Palestine went nowhere in that tournament (2015 FIBA Asia Championship). It lost to India, Japan (close games), slaughtered by Iran by 46 pts., won a close game over Kazakhstan but lost to Jordan. Since then Palestine was nowhere to be found in any major Asian basketball competition.

Lets say if Gilas plays Palestine in 15 games, Palestine would win no more than 2 games.
                                "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information