No announcement yet.

Euroleague regular season: Week 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Calathes is playing like that, PAO can't win any decent team.

To beat CSKA, PAO played space bball for their standards. This is not the case today.

Comment

Originally posted by Metec View Post
      He has an awesome game today, close to perfect, I was worried a bit about his lack of ability to give a pass out after he starts digging in the post, but on third quarter he had 2 solid assists as well.

But as I said last week, we would be able to know if he was a good signing just in few weeks. It will be interesting to see what he can contribute against Milano and Barcelona.
      Just now another assist from Raynolds - for 3 by Acy
      Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

70% 3pt shooting from Fener. Impressive!

Comment

Berlin played a little better on defense in the 4th....MTA the better team in the end...

Time to see what PAO can do in the 2nd half.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
            Berlin not really shooting the ball well today 24 percent fom 3..........The win is there to be had for your team...Just can't blow it now...
            Jackson and Wilbekin doing everything to blow it... 4 points game 24.5 seconds to go...
            And 7 point difference with 7 seconds to go - looks like win. And stupid referees called another foul with 0 seconds left...
            Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 01-09-2020, 08:56 PM.
            Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
              Yeah, but unlike Oly game our defense is actually good so far. Our guys have completely neutralized set offense from Baskonia (again, so far)
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
                Jackson and Wilbekin doing everything to blow it... 4 points game 24.5 seconds to go...
                One thing about Berlin is that they don't go away...They keep playing their game for a full 40 regardless....

Comment

Olimpia looks sharp as a knive tonight. Didn't expect them to outhustle PAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                    It looks so because Paos defense is not as intense as it was. In addition to that Pao gave important rebounds. Pao lives and dies with Calathes.

Milan has a very big problem with the guard rotation. The whole roster is built in a very wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
                      One of the reasons i picked them when the seaon started is because i figured that back court could shoot the lights out......They have forwards that can shoot too....

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                        They indeed do. Biligha/Brooks are collecting everything.
                        this Sykes guy would drive me nuts though. He made the shots, almost all terribly selected.

PS. I changed my mind about Rautins transfer. He'll help. making some shots.
                        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

It's only possible to watch Žalgiris VS Real from comedic perspective, it's like teams are playing a different sport. Why are the rules different for 2 teams in the same game?

Comment

What a fucking disaster again to tonight. Getting screwed our usual way...poor rebounding, shit perimeter defence...
                            Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                            Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                              They indeed do. Biligha/Brooks are collecting everything.
                              this Sykes guy would drive me nuts though. He made the shots, almost all terribly selected.

PS. I changed my mind about Rautins transfer. He'll help. making some shots.
                              You're right, PAO need a shooter like that desperately.

Comment

El Chacho is a badass player

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information