Euroleague regular season: Week 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague regular season: Week 17

Last round for the first half of the season.

RSG17 (2-3JAN20)

Crvena Zvezda - Bayern Munich 50-50
    Zalgiris - Maccabi Tel Aviv 45-55
    Olympiacos - Fenerbahce 40-60
    Baskonia - FC Barcelona 40-60
    CSKA Moscow - Panathinaikos 60-40
    Anadolu Efes - Khimki 60-40
    ASVEL Villeurbanne - Real Madrid 40-60
    AX Armani Milan - Zenit St Petersburg 60-40
    Valencia Basket - ALBA Berlin 55-45
    THERE IS NO GOD.

Crvena Zvezda 52 - Bayern Munich 48
    Zalgiris 51 - Maccabi Tel Aviv 49
    Olympiacos 51 - Fenerbahce 49
    Baskonia 45 - FC Barcelona 55
    CSKA Moscow 52 - Panathinaikos 48
    Anadolu Efes 57 - Khimki 43
    ASVEL Villeurbanne 40 - Real Madrid 60
    AX Armani Milan 55 - Zenit St Petersburg 45
    Valencia Basket 55 - ALBA Berlin 45

Comment

Happy new year everybody

I'm curious to see what will happen at Oly-Fener game. A must-win game for both if they are still thinking about top-8. Opposite strengths and weaknesses. It would be interesting.

Btw, why has Lauvergne disappeared? Will Fener play without a center?

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
        Happy new year everybody

I'm curious to see what will happen at Oly-Fener game. A must-win game for both if they are still thinking about top-8. Opposite strengths and weaknesses. It would be interesting.

Btw, why has Lauvergne disappeared? Will Fener play without a center?
        Almost. Fener will play with a small line up changing Williams and Kalinic on five.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          Almost. Fener will play with a small line up changing Williams and Kalinic on five.
          Malcolm Thomas is also there, probably even starting C, cause there is no one else to play against Milutinov, if latter will play

Comment

The Oly Fener game was the hardest one to pick....I keep flip flpping with that one...

Comment

Kemzura seems a bit anxious with the EL's announcements about the recent ref's mistakes against Fener. He said something like "I hope the refs will be cool-headed and brave, so they will take the right decisions". Really original statement coming from a coach of the home team,the day before the match

(edit)
              I found this one in English, a bit different than the translation on Greek sites:

“I just hope all those statements [by EuroLeague] won’t affect any referees. The referees who will be officiating the game. I want to believe that it will not affect not any big names or something. That they will be fair enough and call the game in the right way.”

Last edited by Adon; 01-01-2020, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Our PF/C rotation for the foreseeable future is: Thomas, Williams, Datome (!), Kalinic (!!)

Vesely is still training on his own, Lauvergne is cut (coach's decision), and Düverioğlu has an ankle sprain
                Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

we ll have a very hard match in kaunas . actually our rooster is much weaker than the on builted in summer. its a game we could win fighting. vs zalgiris this could be enough. with diba and black i d say 100% playoff. 20% f4. now i say 90% playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                    we ll have a very hard match in kaunas . actually our rooster is much weaker than the on builted in summer. its a game we could win fighting. vs zalgiris this could be enough. with diba and black i d say 100% playoff. 20% f4. now i say 90% playoffs.
                    What is the status of Wilbekin?

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                      Rooster built in Summer and weak current rooster.

(sorry about that, I couldn't resist)

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
                        Rooster built in Summer and weak current rooster.

(sorry about that, I couldn't resist)
                        hahah yes, u are so right friend and you pics well show my mta's roster opinion. yes, we were abundant rooster one month ago, ready for a f4 lunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
                          Crvena Zvezda 52 - Bayern Munich 48
                          Zalgiris 51 - Maccabi Tel Aviv 49
                          Olympiacos 51 - Fenerbahce 49
                          Baskonia 45 - FC Barcelona 55
                          CSKA Moscow 52 - Panathinaikos 48
                          Anadolu Efes 57 - Khimki 43
                          ASVEL Villeurbanne 40 - Real Madrid 60
                          AX Armani Milan 55 - Zenit St Petersburg 45
                          Valencia Basket 55 - ALBA Berlin 45
                          Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                          What is the status of Wilbekin?
                          Wilbekin and Hunter had a practice yesterday, and flew to Kaunas with the team. Jackson and Raynolds had couple of practices as well, so they might take part in the game as well.
                          Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
                            Wilbekin and Hunter had a practice yesterday, and flew to Kaunas with the team. Jackson and Raynolds had couple of practices as well, so they might take part in the game as well.
                            we cant always ask for 20 points by wil. today we absolutely need 20 point by dorsey. he can. sfair is clearely hardly trying to let him understand what euro bball is. we need he will understand it soon. tonight, with all problems we have, hope he will really show he learned it. tonight we would also need some better offensive match by zoosman. i was really convicted he could be an el rising star. offensively he didnt show offensive improvement as i tought. also avdjia .great players . we need points by him too.
                            i'm highly focused on tonight match considering would have great impact on our future with all problems we have, loosing in kaunas could say of probems we cant solve in future, since market is closed. to win tonight i guess it means we will get playoffs easely, altoguth i think we cant get (as i tought) home court adv without black-diba

Comment

Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
                              judging by his attitude in Darussafaka, that means Wilbekin will play.

happy new year everyone!
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information