No announcement yet.

Euroleague regular season: Week 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Calathes Forces OT With SUPER CLUTCH 3 Pointer VS CSKA Moscow ● He Did It Again!

https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
      Very good quote, bro.

I am still for myself not sure what to think about Nick. But my mind is changing steadily from hugely overpaid player to someone who really is worth his money.
      Thanks yeah me too. I go back and forth on him and the conclusion I reached is that in a 5 game series against a good team I don’t like him and his teams chances. But in a 2 game final 4 scenario I think he can easily string two unbelievable games together led his team to the title and be the MVP.
      Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• The thing is you cant use Calathes without the ball in his hands. Let Lebron James play beside him and Lebron would be the guy who stands waiting for the ball. You cant put him in the forward position and let him shoot, he cant cut, he cant shoot, just his floater is fairly solid. He must be the decision maker in a team. This was the reason why Yannis and Calathes together on the court is a very bad idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          The thing is you cant use Calathes without the ball in his hands. Let Lebron James play beside him and Lebron would be the guy who stands waiting for the ball. You cant put him in the forward position and let him shoot, he cant cut, he cant shoot, just his floater is fairly solid. He must be the decision maker in a team. This was the reason why Yannis and Calathes together on the court is a very bad idea.
          ce
          ok about everything else,but calathes cant cut to the basket? dude have you seen any game of calathes? this guy has more layups in every game than centers do.
          Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
            ce
            ok about everything else,but calathes cant cut to the basket? dude have you seen any game of calathes? this guy has more layups in every game than centers do.
            Layups are a different thing than cutting without a ball to the basket. He is just a very good hider of the ball because he dribbles it so that nobody reaches it well

Comment

Layups are a different thing than cutting without a ball to the basket. He is just a very good hider of the ball because he dribbles it so that nobody reaches it well
              he also scores a lot of easy layups cutting to the basket when rice has the ball,or fredette. and every time ian is in the court the play is the same. double team on vougioukas and calathes cutting to the basket.

and this has been happening since diamantidis was still playing,was happening with james too,didnt happen much last season,but it came back this season mostly when he is in with rice at the same time
              Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by iraz View Post
                Great game against PAO! Congrats to the winners/ But I really enjoyed the game. Calathes just overplayed himsalf
                As fof CSKA, we badly need one more player on the 3 position/ Hilliard is simly awful, playing worse game after game. One more good plyer and we'll be a sure F-4 contender.
                As always, you are an officer and a gentleman. Great game that was. It could have gone either way. One defense and one offense decide games.
                Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
                  he also scores a lot of easy layups cutting to the basket when rice has the ball,or fredette. and every time ian is in the court the play is the same. double team on vougioukas and calathes cutting to the basket.

and this has been happening since diamantidis was still playing,was happening with james too,didnt happen much last season,but it came back this season mostly when he is in with rice at the same time
                  If fredette gets the ball he finishes. If calathes and rese play together rese is the one to 99% who waits for a creation. In 80% of all scenarios Calathes decides what to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
                    Is there a more polarizing or scrutinized player than Calathes ? It seems like every single game is a referendum.
                    Lol Calathes the most scrutinized player and Fener the most scrutinized team....

Was really bad with Vesely at one time too...
                    Last edited by Gman365; 01-03-2020, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• is nedovic once again injured and not playing tonight? armani's backcourt without chacho is not even champions league level
                      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Again a 100 points game of Efes. This machine is unstoppable right now even without dunston. Need to watch the repetition.
                        Yes, and no. It's going well right now, fantastic 3rd quarter, another blow-out, but I'm convinced this is not sustainable without Dunston. This last 10 games without him, 8W-2L, were a bit of a miracle; made possible by outstanding performance of others.
                        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Is there a more polarizing or scrutinized player than Calathes ? It seems like every single game is a referendum.
                          Good remark. A referandum with 45% fixed votes on each side, and 10% switching sides from game to game.

I think he's simply an outstanding player. Today I could only watch the first half (due to Efes game), and he made all the difference.
                          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

And there are good reasons for this. No one can deny that Calathes is a great PG, but on the whole his part in Pao's results is contradictory for sure. I can't say that I see many Pao games, but for instance last year they won both games against us, and one of them with an outstanding three from Nick in the last posession. But what good have it done for them in the long run - in the season and in the PO?
                            So, today it was only one win. Too early to make long-term conclusions.

Comment

• This season we are fighting with Pao, Maccabi and maybe Milan (I don't believe in Khimki at all) for the 4th - 5th place, which allow not to meet the first 3 teams in the play-offs. And home-court has no real importance now. If we manage to make it, then our chances for the FF are pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                                Yes, and no. It's going well right now, fantastic 3rd quarter, another blow-out, but I'm convinced this is not sustainable without Dunston. This last 10 games without him, 8W-2L, were a bit of a miracle; made possible by outstanding performance of others.
                                No need to be modest the homecourt advantage should be 10 games away. Just 2 difficult away games in Barcelona and Madrid. Any other team is more than beatable right now with the quartet of Micic, Larkin, Simon and Beabois and when Dunston comes back he will be rested and ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information