Calathes is getting on my nerves with his 3pt shooting
    He just redeemed himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    He just redeemed himself.
    He sure did

and the clutch D on james. great game
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

One of the best games ever!

Really good game. Like it! I think the crucial mistake was again not having fouled Calathes at the end of normal time. Calathes was coordinating the team very well, great passer. Its really sad for him to be such a bad shooter, he would be in the nba for sure with his passing skills.

CSKA lives and dies with mike james. Considering how james ticks its quite troublesome. Good game of Mitoglou, grabbed some important rebounds. Defensively a very solid game again, was dominating trash voigtmann in the first half. I am still convinces he is very limited though. Never mind good game and pao was lucky again with the last 3 point shot of Calagoat.

Again a 100 points game of Efes. This machine is unstoppable right now even without dunston. Need to watch the repetition.

james is a great player but calathes in on a completely another level. and his bad shooting is something we all know,if he could shoot he would be an all star in the nba. 22points,17 assists,1(i will type that. ONE) mistake and great defence.

anyway,a great win for us cause we got closer to the HCA winning at a team with the same target with us. great game overall
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    james is a great player but calathes in on a completely another level. and his bad shooting is something we all know,if he could shoot he would be an all star in the nba. 22points,17 assists,1(i will type that. ONE) mistake and great defence.

anyway,a great win for us cause we got closer to the HCA winning at a team with the same target with us. great game overall
    Dont get carried away. Allstar in the nba hahahahahahhahaha

I said that PAO with Pitino would be a very dangerous team (Pedoulakis is a disaster), and I am right. With Maccabi's injuries, and CSKA without Clyburn, they are the favourites to grab the 4rth place.

What a game by Konstantinos Mitoglou! A player I have been following since the start of the season. He has a great potential!

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Dont get carried away. Allstar in the nba hahahahahahhahaha
    imagine that close to that level are guys like evan fournier or bledsoe. yes calathes with a decent (i mean 35% at 3s and 70% at ft) shooting ability would have been a starter in 85% of the nba teams. same way rubio can play in the nba,so does calathes (which he proved he can do at young age anyway)
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    imagine that close to that level are guys like evan fournier or bledsoe. yes calathes with a decent (i mean 35% at 3s and 70% at ft) shooting ability would have been a starter in 85% of the nba teams. same way rubio can play in the nba,so does calathes (which he proved he can do at young age anyway)
    Being starter in the nba and being all star are two different thing. He is way too slow for that but Rubio is a good comparison with a decent shot of course.

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    I’m not sure this is exclusive to Greek teams. I think it’s a trait of all fans whose teams have had big success in the past. I can only think Real and Laso as an exception but I could very well be completely wrong :P
    Laso has been criticized a lot, but he relies on his team and we only look players on the market for the injuries. The only player who has left the team during a season, was Maciulis. 1 in 9 years.

Great game against PAO! Congrats to the winners/ But I really enjoyed the game. Calathes just overplayed himsalf
    As fof CSKA, we badly need one more player on the 3 position/ Hilliard is simly awful, playing worse game after game. One more good plyer and we'll be a sure F-4 contender.

Congrats to PAO fans. Incredible performances for both Calathes and Mitoglou. If Nick can make his shots more consistent he would be a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by iraz View Post
    Great game against PAO! Congrats to the winners/ But I really enjoyed the game. Calathes just overplayed himsalf
    As fof CSKA, we badly need one more player on the 3 position/ Hilliard is simly awful, playing worse game after game. One more good plyer and we'll be a sure F-4 contender.
    Actually you had won the game. You were in front with 3 you just had to foul calathes. Even if he would have made both you would have the ball etc.

That's a big one. Congrats to Athens. Really big win.

calathes is the first player in euroleague's history to have 20+pt and 15+ assists. he almost got that last season too with 29pt and 14 assists against james again at armani. we need to win at italy next week to maintain our spot close to 4th place. after armani we have 3 home games in a row and in general the next 6 games after armani are against teams we can make this 6-0 happen

all csska team had 19 assists,calathes on his own 17
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Does anyone remember the discussion about "Calathes is dead weight for PAO" last week ?

Is there a more polarizing or scrutinized player than Calathes ? It seems like every single game is a referendum.
    Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast