No announcement yet.

Euroleague regular season: Week 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reynolds debut . after i saw planninic iverson Onuaku lasme, i sure can see reynolds. he showed some potential, but he never confirm he could be an el player.

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
      Vesely is still training on his own, Lauvergne is cut (coach's decision), and Düverioğlu has an ankle sprain
      Not questioning the decision, but this probably costed the Valencia game.

Now, if I were playing EL Fantasy, the first player I'd pick this week would be Milutinov.
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Quite predictable round except Oly-Fener game.
        With Milutinov Oly has big adventage under basket because he will eat williams. Second question is if williams will try 5-10 3pt shoots with low percentage or Datome will do this job. It's up to Sloukas. Those two costed us a game against Valencia with lost ball and unsportsmanlike foul after that.
        55-45 for Oly if Milutinov is 100% fit

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
          I agree because with him instead of williams we would probably win the game. But in situation when we obviously can't cut williams or Sloukas then Lauvergne is the victim.

He was even good in last games but he payed the price for all before that. I don't regret from just one reason. Player who isn't capable to shoot ft at least in mediocre level should not play basketball.

Comment

Reading some comments from Pao players, I think that they truly believe they can win in Moscow. They see this match as a chance to redeem themselves after the last losses.
            Slim chance imo but I expect them to give everything they have for the restart.

Comment

Now, if I were playing EL Fantasy, the first player I'd pick this week would be Milutinov.
              Yeah but one win doesn't matter, this season is already all but lost. He was terrible on defense, no free throws, he can only finish under the rim when it is a good position. That being said, I don't know if Zoc cut him just because of basketball reasons. There might be more but I have no idea.
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
                Reading some comments from Pao players, I think that they truly believe they can win in Moscow. They see this match as a chance to redeem themselves after the last losses.
                Slim chance imo but I expect them to give everything they have for the restart.
                CSKA is one of the best defensive teams in euroleague. Especially the bigs are great in staying in front of everyone and rebound as hell. Unlike pao bigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                  CSKA is one of the best defensive teams in euroleague. Especially the bigs are great in staying in front of everyone and rebound as hell. Unlike pao bigs.
                  I would add that Hackett can play very good (and some times dirty) defense on Calathes and manages to irritate him. If it's a relatively close game, it would be a success for Pao.

Here is an interesting interview of Obradovic in Athens, just before the game:

Comment

Would you really risk a player that missed last game to injury, had one practice and still listed as gametime decision? I am not that sure Given his cost and the amount of alternatives at C position this round.. but I Suck at EFC
                    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Llull, Reyes, Randolph, Deck and Carroll stays at Madrid. Taylor travels but he is doubtful.

Campazzo-Laprovittola
                      Causeur-Nakic
                      Rudy-Garuba
                      Thompkins-Mickey
                      Tavares-Mejri

Thats our most probably lineup for tomorrow. Garuba played some minutes as SF with Laso, and tomorrow he could play there if Taylor is out, too.

Comment

I dont know why but i have big sympathies for zvezda but they wont be able to keep lorenzo. He is a capable play maker.

Comment

Rather ugly but passionate game in Kaunas.

Comment

Game in Kaunas is ugly to watch - 3rd line up of Maccabi against mediocre Zalgiris... Looks like Hunter and Wilbekin will not play, and Jackson and Reynolds have a lots of rust to shed...
                            In any case, meanwhile Dorcey, Cohen and Caloiaro are enough.
                            Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Zalgiris has no creativity to play against tough, physical teams like Maccabi. It was easy for Walkup to shine in Munich, but he get back to his usual ways against tougher team. I hope club still looking for PG

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                                Zalgiris has no creativity to play against tough, physical teams like Maccabi. It was easy for Walkup to shine in Munich, but he get back to his usual ways against tougher team. I hope club still looking for PG
                                Seems like a great team guy and really does give good effort...Better suited as a backup at this level though...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information