Euroleague regular season: Week 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
    We had lost a game in Russia in the past because they didn't run down the clock. But in this case what De Colo did is possible to do regardless of game clock.

I am not your son, dude, and I don't care about your age. I call out bullshit when I see it. I don't like it people like saras (who has a complex) claim after every game that when Fener wins it is because of the refs and sponsors but when Fener loses it is despite the efforts of the refs and sponsors. I also don't like it when regular people decide that his bullshit has merit... Despite their 20 years of experience(!)
    For you it's bullshit. For everyone else here cear rule violation in game deciding situation. I can live with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
      It is leagues “easier” (in the relative sense of course) to be better as a big man when you are older than a perimeter player.
      True, but you should know the right moment to retire.

Comment

• A bit off topic but Oly seems to have a good future. In Angt Oly beat Cedevita today with 103-73. Nikolaidis seems to be the next big guard prospect of the greeks but he needs to work on his body. Koloveros needs also be observed.

About Roko Prkacin: i was always skeptical when they said he was a franchise player but having watched him after 1,5 years he is really one.
        Last edited by Toruko; 12-28-2019, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          A bit off topic but Oly seems to have a good future. In Angt Oly beat Cedevita today with 103-73. Nikolaidis seems to be the next big guard prospect of the greeks but he needs to work on his body. Koloveros needs also be observed.
          I liked Nikolaidis with the youth team this summer (he stood out despite being the youngest) but I wouldn't judge a Greek prospect before they're 25.

Comment

As a team we were terrible, but that rebound difference by our bigs and the absolute idiocy of Sloukas at the end and OT are unacceptable. So yeah team needs to do a lot before they regain anyone's trust. I can see half of them gone at the end of the year anyway.
            We can't change from here anything. We are not payed like those overpayed clowns but we exchange here our opinions that's all.

We should keep just De Colo, Datome and Vesely(if his injury isn't chronic like Lauvergnes). Plus Biberovic and that's it.
            5 new foreigners and 4 domestic players like Yigit Arslan, Yasar Muhsin etc

Melih should stay but only as role player for 5 to 10 mins. In good days he is dangerous weapon for opponent, but if he miss first few shoots he is dengerous for Fener.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
              For you it's bullshit. For everyone else here cear rule violation in game deciding situation. I can live with that.
              Yeah, sure, keep telling that to yourself. I love how everyone other than you and saras say that the shot by De Colo was legit though. Will you accept that you were wrong? Or your experience will reveal something we don't know?

Meanwhile Euroleague announced their referees again fucked us up in a game deciding position but I am sure it's a part of their convoluted long term plan, actually they are a mafia that supports Turlish teams, right?

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
                As for 0.4 seconds.

Do you guys expect people able to press clock button precisely?
                I think in these situations refs simply know it is 0.4 seconds and base the judgement on that, not looking at a shot clock because it is not possible to precisely run shot clock like that.

On another point, Tucker rule says that you have to have at least 0.3 seconds to be able to make a shot. BUT it does not say that ALL sots can be done in 0.3 seconds. I mean you can hold the ball longer and your shot may take 0.6 seconds or even more.
                So the fact that rule says you ARE ABLE to make a shot in 0.3 does not mean that you will make a shot in that time.
                In the instance last night, the shot from De Colo was fair and legit.
                Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                  That is correct. I think the whole point of this rule was that with 0.3 or less you were only allowed a tip-in, regardless of what the clock guys did with the clock.
                  No. 0.3 is the minimum for catch and shoot, theoretically you can do a tip in with less than 0.3 as the game starts when you touch the ball.
                  Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                    I liked Nikolaidis with the youth team this summer (he stood out despite being the youngest) but I wouldn't judge a Greek prospect before they're 25.
                    I've been keeping an eye on him but he hasn't set the world on fire in A2. His points are usually less than 10. The same goes for Arsenopoulos. Only Pokusevski is showing true potential.

Comment

Yeah, sure, keep telling that to yourself. I love how everyone other than you and saras say that the shot by De Colo was legit though. Will you accept that you were wrong? Or your experience will reveal something we don't know?

Meanwhile Euroleague announced their referees again fucked us up in a game deciding position but I am sure it's a part of their convoluted long term plan, actually they are a mafia that supports Turlish teams, right?

https://www.euroleague.net/news/i/aa...sive-foul-call

LOL!

I really don't have a problem with you except that you cannot accept obvious things, or let me correct it, one obvious thing. Zvezda got the title with a obvious travel from Baron and everyone from zvezda's fans admits that. You challenge things that are simply not defendable and irony is really not your strength. I have neither problems with Turks nor with Turkish clubs. What drugs do you take? What conspiracies do you create, bro?

I just said you offended my opinion by writing "bullshit" and I still say that it was clear clockshot violation. Not more, not less. And yes, Fener is surely one of the teams which has a good homecourt whistling the last years compared to small teams. That's just the way it is. Zvezda has it too in Serbian league. It's not my problem that you take it personally that I say it's a referees mistake.

PS: How is it possible that in all Serbian forums everyone says it was a violation? Antiturkism? Of course... LOL! LOL! LOL!

Comment

I also watched all youth games and I can say he improved significantly in the last 5 month but the most important jump is of course in the A Team and i am not sure if he can get a real chance with this body.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                          LOL!

I really don't have a problem with you except that you cannot accept obvious things, or let me correct it, one obvious thing. Zvezda got the title with a obvious travel from Baron and everyone from zvezda's fans admits that. You challenge things that are simply not defendable and irony is really not your strength. I have neither problems with Turks nor with Turkish clubs. What drugs do you take? What conspiracies do you create, bro?

I just said you offended my opinion by writing "bullshit" and I still say that it was clear clockshot violation. Not more, not less. And yes, Fener is surely one of the teams which has a good homecourt whistling the last years compared to small teams. That's just the way it is. Zvezda has it too in Serbian league. It's not my problem that you take it personally that I say it's a referees mistake.

PS: How is it possible that in all Serbian forums everyone says it was a violation? Antiturkism? Of course... LOL! LOL! LOL!
                          I'd like to discuss but we are not getting anywhere because your opinion comes down to "De Colo made a legit shot (as proven by the rule and by the opinion of majority here) but the clock guys in the arena MAYBE pressed the button 0.1 seconds late than he touched the ball so it is a violation". Yeah, good luck convincing anyone with that. I also showed you another violation that Euroleague admitted, and one that ACTUALLY changed the outcome of the game, which you conveniently ignored. So, I choose not to discuss with you anymore. It is pointless.
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

I'd like to discuss but we are not getting anywhere because your opinion comes down to "De Colo made a legit shot (as proven by the rule and by the opinion of majority here) but the clock guys in the arena MAYBE pressed the button 0.1 seconds late than he touched the ball so it is a violation". Yeah, good luck convincing anyone with that. I also showed you another violation that Euroleague admitted, and one that ACTUALLY changed the outcome of the game, which you conveniently ignored. So, I choose not to discuss with you anymore. It is pointless.
                            At least we agree that it is unfortunately pointless. We sinply disagree on that one. And "you" are no majority here from what I've read. You posted a rule (advise) that doesn't have to do anything with this situation. Of coursr the possibility for a shot is there. But in this situatipn the violation was visible. Cheers anyway. We should get along better next time I hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                              I've been keeping an eye on him but he hasn't set the world on fire in A2. His points are usually less than 10. The same goes for Arsenopoulos. Only Pokusevski is showing true potential.
                              He's only 17. Arsenopoulos averaged a very promising 14 ppg last season but this season his minutes -and points- are down. He looked out of shape this summer, he was expected to make a splash in the youth tournaments and went unnoticed. One more reason to refrain from making a judgement on Greek talent, most seem allergic to training.

Comment

He's only 17. Arsenopoulos averaged a very promising 14 ppg last season but this season his minutes -and points- are down. He looked out of shape this summer, he was expected to make a splash in the youth tournaments and went unnoticed. One more reason to refrain from making a judgement on Greek talent, most seem allergic to training.
                                I think Pokusevski is being mis-handled this season. He should be getting EL minutes. I think he's a rare talent that isn't afraid of the big boys. RM aren't afraid to throw in a 17 year old. Oly has nothing to lose as this season is a complete waste for them. Not giving him time might make him easier to be stolen by other teams that will tell him they will give him minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information