Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
Results 1,041 to 1,045 of 1045

Thread: Mighty Sports at 2020 Dubai International Basketball Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by live_evil View Post
    I like the IQ of Navarro. Great role player for Gilas.
    is he playing for his last year in Ateneo? Navarro is like a shorter,less athletic version of Rosario hence, he needs to improve his dribbling. Oftana looks like a slightly taller, less bouncy version of JC Intal.

Last edited by Alex07; 02-06-2020 at 05:02 AM.
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post
    is he playing for his last year in Ateneo? Navarro is like a shorter,less athletic version of Rosario hence, he needs to improve his dribbling. Oftana looks like a slightly taller, less bouncy version of JC Intal.

Wasn't he supposed to be a PG before in Europe?
    Oftana has a higher BBIQ than Intal though. He can setup his teammates and moves well without the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post

Navarro got good handles actually, even better handle than Rosario, as mentioned Rosario was more athletic, ao see can tranaition to SF... At SF though Navarro, he has to as be more aggressive, as he will be a less athletic version of Norwood, all defense, no offense...

Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    Wasn't he supposed to be a PG before in Europe?
    Oftana has a higher BBIQ than Intal though. He can setup his teammates and moves well without the ball.
    The problem on intal is not the basketball IQ, the problem is mental toughness like japhet and Sunday salvacion, they can play great in one game but they might play dumb on next game,

Tournament is done, Surprise this thread is still very active.
    “When we are saying this cannot be accomplished, this cannot be done, then we are short-changing ourselves. My brain, it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because if I have to sit there and face myself and tell myself, ‘You’re a failure,’ I think that is worse, that is almost worse than death.”

- Kobe Bryant

Rest in Peace Mamba..

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253