Mighty Sports at 2020 Dubai International Basketball Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post
    Let's get it straight. You have no capability. Your companies are losing money. You are skirting UK business registration regulations by using dummy corporations. You do not have real businesses in the UK and you share your address with at least 49 other companies, all of which are dummies too. You have zero budget for marketing, no real services to offer. Your business is in shambles, so that's why you turn to IBN and other forums -- to tell yourself things are fine otherwise.

Seryoso, cussing out other people who are skeptical of a player? Does your Lord and Savior tell you to do that?
    Sure ka? talk to my friends in italy they were the one who registered it. Ako ba nauna nagmalign ng tao dito? Kung makapagsalita ka ikaw pinakaholy dito sa forum? Alam mu ata lahat.lol andami ko atang forum ang konti lang nga ng post ko.lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
      No scout would put too much weight on a 17 year old’s performance in a senior tourney. The only thing that could move the needle is if his performance is either extremely bad or he manages to surpass what’s expected of a young kid going against seasoned pros. If you are expecting Kai to play a lot of minutes, I think you’d be disappointed. Maybe in blowout games, but highly doubtful in competitive ones.

I admire your optimism in pegging Kai as a 15/8 guy in this tourney, but I’m thinking way less. For me, a 8ppg 5rpg 1.5 bpg tourney average would already be a decent showing.
      Originally posted by TWiTCH View Post
      Sure ka? talk to my friends in italy they were the one who registered it. Ako ba nauna nagmalign ng tao dito? Kung makapagsalita ka ikaw pinakaholy dito sa forum? Alam mu ata lahat.lol andami ko atang forum ang konti lang nga ng post ko.lol
      Oh, you mean Davide Ruini? You're not friends with him. He just happens to be someone you contacted to set up a shell company in London. A shell company that has no legitimate business. One wonders what sort of shenaningans are happening under the surface.
      Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Oh, you mean Davide Ruini? You're not friends with him. He just happens to be someone you contacted to set up a shell company in London. A shell company that has no legitimate business. One wonders what sort of shenaningans are happening under the surface.
        Hahaha im not friends with him daw.hahaha galing mgmine ng data nakita mu lang info ko sa net.haha ungkat ka lang.hahaha in the end wag ka mainggit sa buhay ng iba magtrabaho ka nalang crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by TWiTCH View Post
          This would be my last reply. I will let someone change the password for this account. Goodluck with whatever your doing! You hustle so you will achieve things wag ka puro inggit sa mga tao!
          Ah, the classic MLM pitch. "Inggit ka lang." "Hustle lang kayo." You don't have a monopoly on hustle and hard work, Cris. And even your hustle might be violating a few end user agreements and maybe even UK laws. It's all out there on Google. So if I were you, I'd hide everything so your "investors" won't know you spend most of your day stalking basketball players.
          Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Ah, the classic MLM pitch. "Inggit ka lang." "Hustle lang kayo." You don't have a monopoly on hustle and hard work, Cris. And even your hustle might be violating a few end user agreements and maybe even UK laws. It's all out there on Google. So if I were you, I'd hide everything so your "investors" won't know you spend most of your day stalking basketball players.
            Wala kaming investors.di ka nakakaintindi dummies lang po yan for compliance purposes.anong ihide ko nandiyan na yan wala naman ako nangloko ng tao.haha sorry kalang marami ako spare time magfollow kay kai sotto.lol

Comment

Wala kaming investors.di ka nakakaintindi dummies lang po yan for compliance purposes.anong ihide ko nandiyan na yan wala naman ako nangloko ng tao.haha sorry kalang marami ako spare time magfollow kay kai sotto.lol
              So you just admitted you're skirting UK laws. Good job, Cris.
              Keep running, big boy.

Comment

So you just admitted you're skirting UK laws. Good job, Cris.
                Lol as long as you could comply then it is already okay. If you create a corporation even in ph, the minimum incorporators would be 5 individuals. It doesnt always follow that the other four are the real owners. Kaya ko din yang ginagawa mo na magcheck ng info. Unfortunately, my infos are attached to some sites and businesses.

Ikaw ata ang mod keroauc.lol sayu din ata yang gideon.pwede ka mangbully dito pero hanggang diyan lang din yang pagkabully mo. You have excelled in being a moderator of this site!

Comment

Lol as long as you could comply then it is already okay. If you create a corporation even in ph, the minimum incorporators would be 5 individuals. It doesnt always follow that the other four are the real owners. Kaya ko din yang ginagawa mo na magcheck ng info. Unfortunately, my infos are attached to some sites and businesses.

Ikaw ata ang mod keroauc.lol sayu din ata yang gideon.pwede ka mangbully dito pero hanggang diyan lang din yang pagkabully mo. You have excelled in being a moderator of this site!
                  Lol your business intelligence sucks.
                  Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• I already checked your profile. You are indeed the idiot who close all kai sotto thread. You are also the idiot who owns and harbors troll accounts. Tandaan niyo guys si keropi mod dito siya yang dictador hanggang sa forum lang. Excel on your fantasy world ohail keropi.

Comment

I already checked your profile. You are indeed the idiot who close all kai sotto thread. You are also the idiot who owns and harbors troll accounts. Tandaan niyo guys si keropi mod dito siya yang dictador hanggang sa forum lang. Excel on your fantasy world ohail keropi.
                      Wahahahahaha thanks for promoting me to moderator, you blustering idiot.
                      Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Wahahahahaha thanks for promoting me to moderator, you blustering idiot.
                        Fuck you! I saw the messages on your account! You are friends with ibn mods! A dose of your fucking medicine! No wonder no one cant moderate phil forum because the most idiot is the moderator!

You even fucking check my profile and search my info on the net through my email in my profile! Talked about being so idiot and self entitled crab! Careful kayu guys gago to the highest level yang si keropi.

Comment

Fuck you! I saw the messages on your account! You are friends with ibn mods! A dose of your fucking medicine! No wonder no one cant moderate phil forum because the most idiot is the moderator!
                          Awww. That's very Christian of you, ano? Cussing people? Lol
                          Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Awww. That's very Christian of you, ano? Cussing people? Lol
                            Topaz-Ilang-Beryllium-Tau fuck you! Your back against your own wall now! Yan yung mod na gago dito! Yan din si gideon!

Comment

Topaz-Ilang-Beryllium-Tau fuck you! Your back against your own wall now! Yan yung mod na gago dito! Yan din si gideon!
                              Bahahahahahaha! Gideon daw, o. Nice try, Cris Ian Pizon.
                              Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Guys pag masyadong mainit na please step away n muna sa screens. Maglakad lakad na lang muna kesa sirain mo yung araw mo. Walk away for a day or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information