Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty Sports at 2020 Dubai International Basketball Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    not really a baptism. If he plays limited minutes
    Then what is it, kumpil?
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    Then what is it, kumpil?
    If Kai plays limited minutes, he will not feel the physicality of middle east teams. Especially if Kai will go in during a blown out game.

Amyway, I will trust charles tiu. And Hope he give Kai 20 mins per game. He is the only legit center. Blatche is a 4, balkman is a 3

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    He finally comes around. Good for him. Also, he's been a comedian lately.
    Nah bro I still think you all are assholes but I’m keeping it to myself (this time not included )

If I call someone a rapist, I’m not being an asshole. It’s because he’s really a rapist. Just like with a theft etc.

On the other hand, I would not call someone a dick, if he’s not acting like one.

There’s a huge difference. Only people without a brain will never comprehend that very simple logic.

https://sports.mb.com.ph/2020/01/17/...V0DrMgdsPLEHPM

Dubai Invitational: Mighty targets Dubai crown
    SHARES
    Share it!
    Published January 17, 2020, 6:03 PM

By Jonas Terrado

It’s title or bust as far as coach Charles Tiu is concerned as Mighty Sports Philippines hopes to improve on last year’s podium finish in the Dubai Invitational Basketball Tournament which starts Jan. 23.

With a talented roster composed of crack foreign players, veterans and top amateur standouts, Tiu said there’s no reason why Mighty can’t win the 10-day tournament after settling for third in the previous edition.

“We better win the championship, that’s all I can say,” he said during a press conference held Thursday night at the company’s La Campana compound in Makati City.

click on the link for the rest of the article
    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
    -Arrigo Sacchi

Juan Must transfer to Ateneo. Championships, Player development, national team opportunities. Will come to him.

He will be coached by coach Tab.

Jgdl will complement Ramos. He will take Dave ildefonso spot for now. While dave are in residency.

Sj did not prove anything yet. So his leadership as pg still questionable.

Juan Transfer to ATENEO. Also Rhenz Abando, I know ateneo is the one offered you, took that offer NOW.

Ateneo Dynastry.
    JGDL will also have to do residency if he transfers.

SJ hit clutch shots during the finals and did well as Matt's backup. That's more than enough for him to be a starter next season.

If the rumors of JGDL looking at Europe are true, he should go for it. He has dual citizenship anyway.

No need for Abando. We have Navarro, Daves, and Dwight. Team B is also stacked.
    Keep running, big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by kerouac82 View Post
    JGDL will also have to do residency if he transfers.

SJ hit clutch shots during the finals and did well as Matt's backup. That's more than enough for him to be a starter next season.

If the rumors of JGDL looking at Europe are true, he should go for it. He has dual citizenship anyway.

No need for Abando. We have Navarro, Daves, and Dwight. Team B is also stacked.
    Oh yeah. I stand corrected. Forgot that he will be a reaident also

Sj has the POTENTIAL. But I doubt his leadership skills. Matt is a great leader and playmaker. Sj is a pure scorer. I dont know how good he is on defense, but I think he is a decent defender.

Are there offers? Yeah. He must grab it. But again he need sponsors and family to support him. It's nit easy to go abroad for a young man.

Navarro is a defender. Dwight remains to be seen. But yeah even without rhenz, ateneo is still the favorites. The only reason I want abando for. Ateneo is because he can be part of gilas

Oh yeah. I stand corrected. Forgot that he will be a reaident also

Sj has the POTENTIAL. But I doubt his leadership skills. Matt is a great leader and playmaker. Sj is a pure scorer. I dont know how good he is on defense, but I think he is a decent defender.

Are there offers? Yeah. He must grab it. But again he need sponsors and family to support him. It's nit easy to go abroad for a young man.

Navarro is a defender. Dwight remains to be seen. But yeah even without rhenz, ateneo is still the favorites. The only reason I want abando for. Ateneo is because he can be part of gilas
    Well GDL is half Spanish... One dors not need to be a genius to speculate that if he plays in Europe it would be in Spain... Nah, Juan is a jig boy already and being part Spanish and knowing the cuktire, the adjustment would be easy...

Juan Must transfer to Ateneo. Championships, Player development, national team opportunities. Will come to him.

He will be coached by coach Tab.

Jgdl will complement Ramos. He will take Dave ildefonso spot for now. While dave are in residency.

Sj did not prove anything yet. So his leadership as pg still questionable.

Juan Transfer to ATENEO. Also Rhenz Abando, I know ateneo is the one offered you, took that offer NOW.

Ateneo Dynastry.
    What a stupid take with no knowledge whatsoever of residency rules.

You also probably never watched a single UAAP game in the past year. "SJ did not prove anything yet"? And, no, Ateneo has no need for Abando and was never linked to the poaching issue. If you all must know it was NU and UP. But talks never went as serious as people assumed it to be.

You've been threatening to leave since the Kobe days. Anyare, Ben?
    No 38 year old grown-up person would interact like that especially if you have already been proven to be a fucked up person by previously trying to ruin someone else's life online.

And deliberately assuming someone to be somebody else only proves you're a fucked up individual who needs a lot of growing up to do.

You're nearing 40s and I doubt you have any real values to be proud of.

Btw, Your true colors have been indirectly exposed by yourself in this thread and you don't even know it.
    Last edited by Anonymous123; 01-18-2020 at 04:05 PM.

First, you don't have to be a moderator to find one's email address and Yahoo ID. The information is right there in your profile.

Second, feel free to look at the "Moderators" section at the bottom of the PH forum page. My name isn't there.

Third, maybe if you weren't stupid enough to paste whatever you write here as an Instagram comment, we wouldn't have connected the dots.

And lastly... if you want to use your "businesses" to improve your credibility here, make sure that you're not doing anything unethical.

People here know who I am. I am not one of the mods and I have been at loggerheads with Cocoy or gideon or whatever is their flavor of the month. Criticism of Kai doesn't trigger me as much as it used to. On the other hand, just because you get called out for running a shady business...
    Unenthical!lol Jonar Sabillano kaya pla crab inggitero kasi low life. Shady business!hahaha daming kung kaso sa pilipinas shady!hahaha

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...y-Thread/page2

magayos ka nalang sa buhay mo Jonar wag kang magmagaling. wag kang inggitero! nakakamatay yan. Umaasa sa wala.

Nakita ko na din mukha mo di nalang ako magcomment alam ko kung bakit ka crab and inggitero. Mukha palang.

last ko na tung post. di tayu kalevel nakakasira ka ng ugali feeling kung sino puro ka lang nagmamarunong kahit saan inggitero!

Quote Originally Posted by TWiTCH View Post
    Unenthical!lol Jonar Sabillano kaya pla crab inggitero kasi low life. Shady business!hahaha daming kung kaso sa pilipinas shady!hahaha

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...y-Thread/page2

magayos ka nalang sa buhay mo Jonar wag kang magmagaling. wag kang inggitero! nakakamatay yan. Umaasa sa wala.

Nakita ko na din mukha mo di nalang ako magcomment alam ko kung bakit ka crab and inggitero. Mukha palang.

last ko na tung post. di tayu kalevel nakakasira ka ng ugali feeling kung sino puro ka lang nagmamarunong kahit saan inggitero!
    Just saw his pics on facebook. But I'm not gonna do anything inappropriate with it. At least I know how he looks like.

Just saw his pics on facebook. But I'm not gonna do anything inappropriate with it. At least I know how he looks like.
    kaya nga yung mga taong walang mga kwenta yun yung mga bully sa internet! kasi full of insecurities. I wont rub insult to whatever misery your going through Jonar! magayos ka i have all your info Brokensauce! akala mu magaling ka di lang ako nagdecide kanina ungkatin kung sino ka pero ayw mu tumigil!

Ang lakas mangpuna wordpress lang nga kaya mung gawin na website! Facepalm. so there you go folks the resident idiot got expose and he is a lowlife. Living his miserable life and trying to be someone here.

kaya nga yung mga taong walang mga kwenta yun yung mga bully sa internet! kasi full of insecurities. I wont rub insult to whatever misery your going through Jonar! magayos ka i have all your info Brokensauce! akala mu magaling ka wala lang ako nagdecide kanina ungkatin sino ka pero ayw mu tumigil!

Ang lakas magpuna wordpress lang nga kaya mung gawin na website! Facepalm. so there you go folks the resident idiot got expose and he is a lowlife. Living his miserable life and trying to be someone here.
    All I can say is, Kobe is really a handsome kid. No wonder maraming inggit kay Kobe. Though I am not saying he is.

All I can say is, Kobe is really a handsome kid. No wonder maraming inggit kay Kobe. Though I am not saying he is.
    hahaha same with kai. hirap sa mga pinoy daming crab di nalang sumuporta sa kapwa pinoy. nagdecide na ako sayang panahon dito. Im just checking this site to check for news regarding phil bball. pachange ko na uli password para di ako matempt maglogin.hahaha

hahaha same with kai. hirap sa mga pinoy daming crab di nalang sumuporta sa kapwa pinoy. nagdecide na ako sayang panahon dito. Im just checking this site to check for news regarding phil bball.
    The only beneficial thing I get from this site is actually the chatting aspect of things and not necessarily the discussion itself.

It's pretty entertaining chatting with fellow peeps, you know.

The only beneficial thing I get from this site is actually the chatting aspect of things and not necessarily the discussion itself.

It's pretty entertaining chatting with fellow peeps, you know.
    I also enjoy healthy interactions and it is a place where we could express our passion for phil bball. unfortunately, these things are prevalent in this kind of forums. I was thinking IBN was way better than others.

Honestly, i felt bad exposing someone here or my identity was revealed for all to check. I am not in any way having insecurities of what i have achieved in life. All success and worldly possessions are immaterial when we die. we dont have to brag about it. It is just that emotions would get the better of us sometimes. Once and for all, to gideon, jonar, analyze and others, let us just respect each other's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by FITL View Post
    What a stupid take with no knowledge whatsoever of residency rules.

You also probably never watched a single UAAP game in the past year. "SJ did not prove anything yet"? And, no, Ateneo has no need for Abando and was never linked to the poaching issue. If you all must know it was NU and UP. But talks never went as serious as people assumed it to be.
    I know the residency issue. Just forgot to consider it. THats why i said I stand corrected.

If I didnt watch a single game, I will not know thr name if the players and their capabilities.lol

I agree Sj provided quality minutes in the Finals. But he doesnt prove anythinh YET. I believe he will. Dave's rookie year is more proved than Sj's.
    Because Sj is only a backup. He will be the starting now. So his chapter to prove is still beginning. I want Sj to be the leader and primary playmaker thsi season. Last season, he is always fresh coming off the bench, so he has fresh legs and besides the defense is nit focus on him
    Proven by hoe many open shots he take. Thurdy,kouame,and Matt is the focus of defense back then.

Ateneo will always go for the best players just like other schools. If they have the opportunity to get abando, they will. They will decrease their opponents power, while increasing theirs.

We are not sure who offered rhenz A house and lot, A car, and a lot of money looks like a SMC/MVP move. I doubt Up can do that. NU can with
    SY. But looks like SM is nit like MVP and SMC. Because NU cant recruit big time players aside from parks and dave.

Are we back to normal programming? These petty arguments are becoming ridiculous and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpayne View Post
    Are we back to normal programming? These petty arguments are becoming ridiculous and boring.
    No that is the fun part. Having healthy arguments is fun. As long as no namecalling, bad words, personal attack done.
    In short no ad hominem done. But if the arguments are healthy and pure, it is fun. Unlike if we all agree.

Forumer 1: He is good
    Forumer 2: agree, he is good.
    Forumwr 3. That team is good
    Forumer 4: yeah, they will win the championship.

Imagine how boring is that. We are unique individuals, we have different opinions. A forum will not exist without a argument, it will not be a forum if all agrees with each other

Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast