Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty Sports at 2020 Dubai International Basketball Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    Why is everyone hung up I Kai not getting minutes? It makes sense given their goal is to win and Kai isn’t able to practice with the team so he wouldn’t know the system right away. It’s not like this is make or break the Mightysports tournament isn’t a prestigious league that scouts will pay much attention to
    I have hang up because charles said he recruited kai to ball with men as every pinoys want to see but then later said kai might get only limited minutes. Why get him if he knows kai’s commitments with tsf and that he cant practice with them before the tournament? So for me, it’s just plain publicity for kai’s follower to even have an interest in watching the games just like the publicity they got last year with odom.

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Holy shit some people in this forum have huge egos. You guys have to resort to insulting each other to get your way. This mentality of “If you disagree with my opinions = I am superior to you” needs to stop. Can the mods start banning some people pls?
    Stop butting in you incel faggot fuck. 4,703 posts of garbage get a fucking life bro.
    I will grade myself as an optimist and a realist. For the record i would say, kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc.
    TWiTCH

Quote Originally Posted by TWiTCH View Post
    Hahaha i have atleast 100 employees.hahaha tatlo nga alalay sa bahay di pa kasali tagahatid ng anak.hahaha alangan yung app in development pa paano magkadownload.hahaha di pa nga tapos.hahaha so ikaw yung mod?haha asa pa kayo ni gideon losers!hahaha
    This guy will never stop has to justify everything. Fucking delusion is explosive with this one. Fucking failure of a human and severely demented mentally. Please stop getting more people into debt. You will be sucking dicks on the corner soon i would imagine, time to turn more tricks gay boy.
    I will grade myself as an optimist and a realist. For the record i would say, kai is way more skilled OFFENSIVELY than duncan, yao, aldridge, kp. etc.
    TWiTCH

Quote Originally Posted by gideon View Post
    This guy will never stop has to justify everything. Fucking delusion is explosive with this one. Fucking failure of a human and severely demented mentally. Please stop getting more people into debt. You will be sucking dicks on the corner soon i would imagine, time to turn more tricks gay boy.
    Hahaha tang-ina may shareholders lang marami ng tao involve?haha LLC yan limited liability company.haha magcreate din kayu companies and create kaayu dummies.hahaha paano ako magka debt.haha nakita mu lang name ko sa isang website yan na business namin agad?haha

Christ you’re all gonna get another thread shut down at this rate

Kasalanan ng ugok na mods yan. Kahit below the belt mga post ng iba di nagreprimand. Bias masyado mabuting member naman ako dito eversince. I just checked this site for any news regarding gilas and our nt prospects. No one excites me these days more than kai. He will be phil nt greatest hope for resurgence. He will be like yao or haddadi to their respective teams.

I’m expecting it especially with 2 trolls going back and forth

Did i troll anyone here? I am just stating mg views and opinions. I dont usually post! Kung makacomment kabago bago mu palang.

Did i troll anyone here? I am just stating mg views and opinions. I dont usually post! Kung makacomment kabago bago mu palang.
    If its not trolling then stop all this fighting in the thread. Its really toxic and we don’t need another locked thread.

If its not trolling then stop all this fighting in the thread. Its really toxic and we don’t need another locked thread.
    Mods should recognize who has been the greatest cancer in this forum and ban them. Instead they have been tolerating them and somehow it is giving an impression that they know them or they own those accounts.
    Last edited by TWiTCH; 01-17-2020 at 04:29 PM.

Holy shit some people in this forum have huge egos. You guys have to resort to insulting each other to get your way. This mentality of “If you disagree with my opinions = I am superior to you” needs to stop. Can the mods start banning some people pls?
    Impostor! ilabas mo si xenoloxy! Holy cow Is that really you? Hindi kba nahack? Lol just kidding. Keep that up.

Anyway, I'm not worried Kai would ride the bench that much. Mighty will be having a short rotation at the 5 and 4 spots, four guys to be exact and that already includes Kai. And im not expecting dray to play 30+ minutes on average. Balkman might play a bit longer but beau, I'm not expecting him to play heavily, he'd probably be in foul trouble if he plays more than 10 minutes. Not expecting Kai to play heavily either tho as he'll be joining late

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Anyway, I'm not worried Kai would ride the bench that much. Mighty will be having a short rotation at the 5 and 4 spots, four guys to be exact and that already includes Kai. And im not expecting dray to play 30+ minutes on average. Balkman might play a bit longer but beau, I'm not expecting him to play heavily, he'd probably be in foul trouble if he plays more than 10 minutes. Not expecting Kai to play heavily either tho as he'll be joining late
    Per Spin Charles Tiu said his main focus is the young guys.

If I'm a coach i'll be excited to see what a 7'2" 17 yr old kid can do against vets.

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Very much agree. Using Kai' popularity to his advantage. If he plays Kai 10 mins per game. All people will bash him on twitter. Haha.

Kai's camp should have never agree if he doesnt play in dubai
    It's actually very similar to Australian NBL teams picking next star teenage future lottery picks, they're not expected to produce
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

You guys know how rowdy physical these Arab players could be, madalas nga makainitan ng Gilas seniors natin eh. There is a downside in playing Kai heavy minutes considering his stamina and physique. For me, ok na yung bursts of 5-7 minutes maybe about 3x the whole game, at least laging fresh legs so that he could hold his ground and offer some resistance.

If these were Euro, American or Canadian tourney, I wouldn’t be this concerned. They are as physical but tamed. Middle eastern players are rough and it doesn’t help that we’re not exactly chummies with some of them on the hardcourt. Pag me napikon si Belga wag na ipasok si Kai. Lol
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Hahaha i have atleast 100 employees.hahaha tatlo nga alalay sa bahay di pa kasali tagahatid ng anak.hahaha alangan yung app in development pa paano magkadownload.hahaha di pa nga tapos.hahaha so ikaw yung mod?haha asa pa kayo ni gideon losers!hahaha
    Your app has been in the Play Store since January 8. No downloads. Your offshore company has just one employee, a "director". You don't have 100 employees. In fact, your local company might be guilty of false advertising by saying "you're hiring" when in fact, you're just looking for independent contractors who will be deployed to client sites a la Grab. There is no employer-employee relationship. Your only review on FB is fake since you haven't even released your app when the review was made.

If you are really as rich and as smart as you claim to be, maybe you could get a real iMac? You don't want your potential users getting worried about security, you know...
    Keep running, big boy.

Hahaha tang-ina may shareholders lang marami ng tao involve?haha LLC yan limited liability company.haha magcreate din kayu companies and create kaayu dummies.hahaha paano ako magka debt.haha nakita mu lang name ko sa isang website yan na business namin agad?haha
    Maybe because your capitalization is equivalent to 700K PHP but you chose to sell off your assets in 2015, plunging your company in the red to the tune of -100K GBP. Don't pretend you're just a partner. You are the largest single shareholder (30%) and have management control.
    Keep running, big boy.

Kasalanan ng ugok na mods yan. Kahit below the belt mga post ng iba di nagreprimand. Bias masyado mabuting member naman ako dito eversince. I just checked this site for any news regarding gilas and our nt prospects. No one excites me these days more than kai. He will be phil nt greatest hope for resurgence. He will be like yao or haddadi to their respective teams.
    You mention your "companies" in an attempt to bolster your credibility, someone will dig deep sooner or later. You probably regret the day you posted about your "companies". Now everybody knows you're a failure as an entrepreneur.

The way you're acting isn't very Christian at all. Do your other shareholders know you're spending too much time stalking a basketball player?
    Keep running, big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    You guys know how rowdy physical these Arab players could be, madalas nga makainitan ng Gilas seniors natin eh. There is a downside in playing Kai heavy minutes considering his stamina and physique. For me, ok na yung bursts of 5-7 minutes maybe about 3x the whole game, at least laging fresh legs so that he could hold his ground and offer some resistance.

If these were Euro, American or Canadian tourney, I wouldn’t be this concerned. They are as physical but tamed. Middle eastern players are rough and it doesn’t help that we’re not exactly chummies with some of them on the hardcourt. Pag me napikon si Belga wag na ipasok si Kai. Lol
    Maybe thats why they recriit belga. For PHYSICAL SUPPORT. HEHE

Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast