Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty Sports at 2020 Dubai International Basketball Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by gideon View Post
    Your grinding on his dick that is for sure. You guys will be on suicide watch when Kai goes undrafted and is playing in the PBA.
    Your full of dicks.haha always about dicks.lol It's hard to be a gay and be rejected. You are consume by your hatred.lol move on and channel your failed obsessions to other players.hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by gideon View Post
    Your grinding on his dick that is for sure. You guys will be on suicide watch when Kai goes undrafted and is playing in the PBA.
    Don't fight with him. All successful nba players have many bashers. Look at lebron,kd, curry, kawhi. They have a lot of bashers.

Do you even find bashers of wang zhi zhi? Very minimal. Kai has more bashers, meaning he is more successful.

Pinoys are known for crab mentality. He is one good example of it.

I can easily foresee that if Kai is drafted, bashers will just say that he will not stay there for long.lol

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Don't fight with him. All successful nba players have many bashers. Look at lebron,kd, curry, kawhi. They have a lot of bashers.

Do you even find bashers of wang zhi zhi? Very minimal. Kai has more bashers, meaning he is more successful.

Pinoys are known for crab mentality. He is one good example of it.

I can easily foresee that if Kai is drafted, bashers will just say that he will not stay there for long.lol
    The worst trait of some pinoys. Being crabs and assholes.lol blinded by hate and consumed by too much envy.haha

Quote Originally Posted by TWiTCH View Post
    The worst trait of some pinoys. Being crabs and assholes.lol blinded by hate and consumed by too much envy.haha
    That's one of the reasons phil is a poor country even if it has a lot of natural resources.

Majoritybof filiponos are against the success of fellow filipino.

Quote Originally Posted by TWiTCH View Post
    Your full of dicks.haha always about dicks.lol It's hard to be a gay and be rejected. You are consume by your hatred.lol move on and channel your failed obsessions to other players.hahaha
    That is because you are a major faggot for Kai. You are constantly on your knees sucking kai's dick. It is my duty to bring you pinoys back down to earth and expose your overhyped and overrated average talent that is Mr Sotto. We will see next week at the Dubai tournament how Kai will be exposed by shitty level import big men but you will still claim he is better than Duncan and Hakeem. Please Kai has never dominated at any level, even when he was playing high school ball in the Philippines he never put up good stats. If kai was averaging 30 and 15 in USA high school ball and leading tsf to an undefeated record then maybe I would believe the so called hype of him being a generational talent. He is average talent at best and a fringe NBA prospect barely on the bubble of being a 60th pick. But he should already be in the basketball hall of fame according to you because of his long list of accomplishments like being featured on youtube by overtime and ballislife haha. Kid is more over hyped than Julian Newman.

https://instagram.com/stories/overti...d=z8zwnsn9e2fx

Pls tell overtime about it. they are his biggest fans.lol

They are saying that kai had come to the US to dominate.lol

Please report overtime.haha we have the same pot supplier.hahaha

I really wish the discussions here would go back to Mighty Sports at the Dubai International tournament, go create your own thread for the "Kai sucks" vs. "Kai is a future basketball hall of famer" thread.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the Juan GDL-Ildefonso-Thirdy guard rotation. Could potentially be the combo-guard rotation for 2023.

Quote Originally Posted by FITL View Post
    I really wish the discussions here would go back to Mighty Sports at the Dubai International tournament, go create your own thread for the "Kai sucks" vs. "Kai is a future basketball hall of famer" thread.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the Juan GDL-Ildefonso-Thirdy guard rotation. Could potentially be the combo-guard rotation for 2023.
    Thirdy must improve his shooting. Jgdl nees to improve his defense and efficiency

As good as Mikey Williams is, a part of me wishes these three were the only guards to further train and prepare them haha, but of course it is also in Mighty Sports' interest to win so they needed more solid and proven options.

As good as Mikey Williams is, a part of me wishes these three were the only guards to further train and prepare them haha, but of course it is also in Mighty Sports' interest to win so they needed more solid and proven options.
    It's like saying not getting blatche for the training of Sotto. Haha.

Of course. Mighty wants to win. They are not yet been champions in dubai cup. Mighty won on jones cup already.
    Dubai cup is next.

Bltache at Forward, Kai at center, balman at 3, then thirdy, ildefonso for tall lineup.

Lol, man why are you talking to yourself. Well, yeah. And im pretty sure mighty is going to miss Brickman in this tournament

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Lol, man why are you talking to yourself. Well, yeah. And im pretty sure mighty is going to miss Brickman in this tournament
    Dave and jgdl will fill his position. Better scorers. But they will not match the playmaking of brickman. Another player that will be missed
    By Gilas is Brownlee.He is the most consistent in mighty last year

Well scouts do that with luka doncic. Why not on Kai.

I believe there would be a lot of blowout games. Only 4 teams in dubai is legit contenders.

Really? I even think I underestimate Kai with 15/8/ guy wuth maybe 3 assist and 3 blocks per game.
    Well if he plays half the minute I expect, then 8/5/2/2 is decent as long as he is efficient. Sometimes Kai has low fg percentages.
    Although, decent for me is not enough for us ncaa and eurolleague teams to be impressed
    Well, because Doncic has surpassed what’s expected of him going against pros?

I doubt Kai hurts his stock putting up modest numbers in limited minutes because scouts would simply extrapolate those in per minute basis.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    Well, because Doncic has surpassed what’s expected of him going against pros?

I doubt Kai hurts his stock putting up modest numbers in limited minutes because scouts would simply extrapolate those in per minute basis.
    Yeah luka dominated even the pros in euroleague.

Kai will not hurt his stock. But also will not rise. If Kai will participate in fiba qualifiers, I will understand. But he's not. So mighty and Kai
    Must go all out on dubai. That"s the only way to be noticed in nike hoops summit. Tsf feb tournaments are not good. They will face weak teams. I hope somehow Kai will be included in gilas.

Dubai is the only major tournament Kai will join. Why not go all out.

Yeah luka dominated even the pros in euroleague.

Kai will not hurt his stock. But also will not rise. If Kai will participate in fiba qualifiers, I will understand. But he's not. So mighty and Kai
    Must go all out on dubai. That"s the only way to be noticed in nike hoops summit. Tsf feb tournaments are not good. They will face weak teams. I hope somehow Kai will be included in gilas.

Dubai is the only major tournament Kai will join. Why not go all out.
    Because the risk of injury is much higher than him going against guys his age. But him not playing a lot of minutes is just speculation at this point. Let us see what coach does once the tourney begins.

Because the risk of injury is much higher than him going against guys his age. But him not playing a lot of minutes is just speculation at this point. Let us see what coach does once the tourney begins.
    That injury excuse is stupid. If you are destinied to be injured, even you are not playing, you will be injured. If you are injury prone, then scouts and nba teams will never draft you unless you are as talented as embiid.

Luka did not get injured. If we want Kai to be the same level as doncic, then he must know how to play against old men.

Babying Kai is not good. He needs to man up. That's one of filipino traits "babying". Luka and Kristap play against old men when their 17. Look what is the result now.

That injury excuse is stupid. If you are destinied to be injured, even you are not playing, you will be injured. If you are injury prone, then scouts and nba teams will never draft you unless you are as talented as embiid.

Luka did not get injured. If we want Kai to be the same level as doncic, then he must know how to play against old men.

Babying Kai is not good. He needs to man up. That's one of filipino traits "babying". Luka and Kristap play against old men when their 17. Look what is the result now.
    That’s only stupid for stupid people. Try banging bodies with 17 year old 185 pounders vs 220 pounders and much stronger grown man and see for yourself the difference.

The genetic part of the sports bus has left and you were not in it. It’s a known fact that Euro teens mature earlier physically than their Malay counterparts. I can assure you based on first hand experience that is generally the case. If you factor in Kai’s height of 7’ 2” and how reed thin he was (and still is albeit heavier by a bit), you should know it’d take time for him to fill up. At saka iba laro dito sa Europe, they are physical but “defends with their feet, not hands”, if you know what I mean.

This is not about babying but erring in the side of caution. Taking things one step at a time is a prudent approach esp since Kai’s most glaring weakness is his physique.

Like I’ve said, let us just see how coach would handle his minutes. If you think he should, or would, give Kai heavy minutes, it’s fine with me. Just let me disagree because I have my own perspective. You don’t call someone's take stupid just because you don’t agree with it.

That’s only stupid for stupid people. Try banging bodies with 17 year old 185 pounders vs 220 pounders and much stronger grown man and see for yourself the difference.

The genetic part of the sports bus has left and you were not in it. It’s a known fact that Euro teens mature earlier physically than their Malay counterparts. I can assure you based on first hand experience that is generally the case. If you factor in Kai’s height of 7’ 2” and how reed thin he was (and still is albeit heavier by a bit), you should know it’d take time for him to fill up. At saka iba laro dito sa Europe, they are physical but “defends with their feet, not hands”, if you know what I mean.

This is not about babying but erring in the side of caution. Taking things one step at a time is a prudent approach esp since Kai’s most glaring weakness is his physique.

Like I’ve said, let us just see how coach would handle his minutes. If you think he should, or would, give Kai heavy minutes, it’s fine with me. Just let me disagree because I have my own perspective. You don’t call someone's take stupid just because you don’t agree with it.
    Yeah as I said frequently on my posts, we have different views/perspective. We have unique minds.

Yeah sorry for the stupid word. But I just want to emphasize that playing with your head thinking of a possible injury is not good.

I hope kai get 25-30 minutes. That would be fine. I expect Kai to average 15/8/3/3.

Gideon vs TWiTCH. Total opposites lol. I’m gonna be honest I think both of you guys are too extreme with your takes but pls keep going i have plenty of popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Gideon vs TWiTCH. Total opposites lol. I’m gonna be honest I think both of you guys are too extreme with your takes but pls keep going i have plenty of popcorn
    Hahahaha. Just like watching a movie. Anyway this is mighty sports thread. Let's go back to mighty

Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast