Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty Sports at 2020 Dubai International Basketball Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    You mentioned my name, idiot. You suddenly butt in with your unnecessary sarcastic exaggerations and I wasn't even commenting. Leave me out of that. I'm not the one who's mocking posters and implying that they're stupid just because I don't agree with them.
    porke't na minention pangalan mo damay agad? Ugh, bobo naman.

Cool story, but I'll do what I want and you're free to whine and cry about it

Quote Originally Posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
    porke't na minention pangalan mo damay agad? Ugh, bobo naman.

Cool story, but I'll do what I want and you're free to whine and cry about it
    Of course, you will. What's expected of douchebags. The stage is yours now. Bye

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Of course, you will. What's expected of douchebags. The stage is yours now. Bye
    ha! KP is a douchebag.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Need to move fast though
    damn it. i know you would say this.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    lol. i wont be surprised if this thread gets closed again.
    It will. Eventually. Haha

Thirdy might only be 6'3" but damn he's built like a tank!

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    It will. Eventually. Haha
    I just imaginge Smc,MVP, SBP, Chooks when having a meeting is like we forumers here. Debating and proving our points. Hahah

This is like a political debate between people in the internet. No actual discussion but a lot of name calling though.

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    This is like a political debate between people in the internet. No actual discussion but a lot of name calling though.
    i’m still waiting for the schedule of games for next week.. no one post the schedule yet even the fb page of dubai basketball nor charles tiu..

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    Can't wait for Kai to be back. Would be interesting to see how he will stack in a veteran team like this.
    I would be happy to see Kai keep up with guys 5 years up older than him..

Quote Originally Posted by fadzki View Post
    Right. And sorry for deleting my post.

Quote Originally Posted by fadzki View Post
    yep.. he did well against tsf vets of josh smith (former hawks player) 2nd half of that game he was aggressive against the vets..

I fee an atleast 15pts and 8rb a game for Kai here. With 3 imports, Kai will not be the focal point of offense. And I am not familiar on charles tiu on how he use his big man in his coaching style

I think Kai would be used sparingly, perhaps to relieve Blatche everytime he sits. I’d be surprised if he gets 20 minutes per game as average for this tourney. That’d be perfectly ok though as this should serve as a “getting his feet wet” on senior tourney type of exposure. I expect a modest showing on the stat sheets but definitely would be on the lookout for some flashes of potential that he might come up with in some instances.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

The argument here is pointless as everything is pure speculation, educated guesses at best, fishwives fighting at worst.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    I think Kai would be used sparingly, perhaps to relieve Blatche everytime he sits. I’d be surprised if he gets 20 minutes per game as average for this tourney. That’d be perfectly ok though as this should serve as a “getting his feet wet” on senior tourney type of exposure. I expect a modest showing on the stat sheets but definitely would be on the lookout for some flashes of potential that he might come up with in some instances.
    One way of lowering value of Kai. Maybe mighty or charles wants Kai to go home in phil. And play for ateneo. Well, we know charles is connected to ateneo and coach tab maybe. (Well just speculation, no proof)

If they want Kai to increase his value. They must feed him the ball especially with stronger opponents. Kai already outplayed
    MAKUR maker , and some nba veterans tsf grad. And I believe those was better than imports in dubai.

But with no legit playmaker point guard I doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by live_evil View Post
    The argument here is pointless as everything is pure speculation, educated guesses at best, fishwives fighting at worst.
    Educated guess is ok. Even in thesis, we use those. It will be boringbif a thread would be only a facts only.therevare limited facts compare to unlimited speculation.

Speculating something, and turning it to be right is exciting.

Yeah, fighting,name calling in each other should not be allowed. Let's respect each others opinion. If a teacher ask
    the class what is their own perspective/view on something. Every student will have his/her opinion. Being different in opinion is ok. In fact, if you have the same idea, you may be suspected for cheating.

Having your opinion and saying it doesnt mean it is right. You cannot say that your opinion is objective largely because opinion itself is Subjective!

would have been nice to see Isaac Go on this team but I fear he would not be used much because of the inclusion of Beau.
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    One way of lowering value of Kai. Maybe mighty or charles wants Kai to go home in phil. And play for ateneo. Well, we know charles is connected to ateneo and coach tab maybe. (Well just speculation, no proof)

If they want Kai to increase his value. They must feed him the ball especially with stronger opponents. Kai already outplayed
    MAKUR maker , and some nba veterans tsf grad. And I believe those was better than imports in dubai.

But with no legit playmaker point guard I doubt that.
    No scout would put too much weight on a 17 year old’s performance in a senior tourney. The only thing that could move the needle is if his performance is either extremely bad or he manages to surpass what’s expected of a young kid going against seasoned pros. If you are expecting Kai to play a lot of minutes, I think you’d be disappointed. Maybe in blowout games, but highly doubtful in competitive ones.

I admire your optimism in pegging Kai as a 15/8 guy in this tourney, but I’m thinking way less. For me, a 8ppg 5rpg 1.5 bpg tourney average would already be a decent showing.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast