View Poll Results: Which team qualifies for Tokyo?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dominican Republic

0 0%
  • Italy

2 16.67%
  • New Zealand

0 0%
  • Puerto Rico

0 0%
  • Senegal

0 0%
  • Serbia

10 83.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Olympic Qualifying Tournament - SERBIA

Hard to see anyone challenging Serbia. Talent wise in this tournament I think Italy's the only one who's close. Neutral site they might pull the upset, but beating a loaded Serbian team in Serbia seems too much to ask.
    Pistons: 2019-2020 Blow it up, just blow it all up.

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

I cannot remember a lost game against Italy since 1997 group stage. We really fit them maybe worst of all teams in FIBA and they fit us the most. But their strengths are well known. We need a good day to beat them, they need a perfect day to beat us. On the other hand, a loss against anyone else except them I would consider one of the greatest losses in our basketball history under those circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    I cannot remember a lost game against Italy since 1997 group stage. We really fit them maybe worst of all teams in FIBA and they fit us the most. But their strengths are well known. We need a good day to beat them, they need a perfect day to beat us. On the other hand, a loss against anyone else except them I would consider one of the greatest losses in our basketball history under those circumstances.
    Don t you remember EuroBasket 99?

We have few chances(15/20% not more in my opinioni),in order to raise them we need our best players in good shape(For example datome that never play in good shape with NT except one or maybe two tournaments)

I hope to see di vincenzo and mannion in belgrade but actually is very hard

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Pride View Post
    Don t you remember EuroBasket 99?

We have few chances(15/20% not more in my opinioni),in order to raise them we need our best players in good shape(For example datome that never play in good shape with NT except one or maybe two tournaments)

I hope to see di vincenzo and mannion in belgrade but actually is very hard
    Of course I do, sorry! But it's really long time gone since then. Great battles against your team back then. There is a lot time until end of June and we have to see first rosters, injuries, form etc. In one game literally everyone can beat everyone so this procentual chances don't mean anything. Pressure will be high on Serbia. We don't play good usually in this games. I expect a final Serbia - Italy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12