No announcement yet.

Olympic Qualifying Tournament - LITHUANIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tobey is officially member of Slovenian team.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      Mike Tobey is officially member of Slovenian team.
      How fast are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
        How fast are you?
        Do you understand word officially?

Last edited by Killer Bob; 06-16-2021, 12:35 PM.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

Mike Tobey is officially member of Slovenian team.
          That's a cheap shot Completely random guy. This makes Slovenian NT + random guy as key big. I really hope you guys will receive a lesson because that. Ain't no deserving to be in Olympic family because of such attitude. Maybe that's the reason why Slovenia never made it.
          LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
          Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
          Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
            That's a cheap shot Completely random guy. This makes Slovenian NT + random guy as key big. I really hope you guys will receive a lesson because that. Ain't no deserving to be in Olympic family because of such attitude. Maybe that's the reason why Slovenia never made it.
            Your opinion is very important for people and players in Slovenia. I hope that Tobey doesn't have good game against Lithuania because that would have been totally unfair. Lithuania deserves to qualify.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

• Massive congrats to the newly spawned slovenian from me too!

Comment

• It looks to me that some here are very afraid of Olympic qualifiers.

Btw. isn't totally unfair that Lithuania has home court advantage in tournament like that?
                previously known as Beno

Comment

It looks to me that some here are very afraid of Olympic qualifiers.
                  We noticed
                  The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Btw. isn't totally unfair that Lithuania has home court advantage in tournament like that?
                    Why? It will be your advantage. The pressure would be all on us even if that would take place in Ljubljana. We never missed Olympic games, it's the key tournament for us when we gather all best players (this season it's also the case, only Ulanovas goes off duo to injury as a lock of NT). I believe playing at home will only bring additional pressure to us. We choked under such conditions in 2011 4finals against Macedonia. Slovenia is tiny NT which never played in Olympics, stands 16th in FIBA rankings. If you will fail, no-one will care too much, for us it will be unprecedented and 2 weeks depression.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                      We noticed
                      Yes words as cheap shot, newly spawned...are not that difficult to notice.
                      previously known as Beno

Comment

Why? It will be your advantage. The pressure would be all on us even if that would take place in Ljubljana. We never missed Olympic games, it's the key tournament for us when we gather all best players (this season it's also the case, only Ulanovas goes off duo to injury as a lock of NT). I believe playing at home will only bring additional pressure to us. We choked under such conditions in 2011 4finals against Macedonia. Slovenia is tiny NT which never played in Olympics, stands 16th in FIBA rankings. If you will fail, no-one will care too much, for us it will be unprecedented and 2 weeks depression.
                        Tiny NT, who has top 5 player in the world and is current Eurobasket champion.

Playing at home is huge advantage in basketball. You're full of fairness, so playing at home looks extremely unfair to me. Or maybe we should understand that rules are the same for everyone and let the best win?
                        previously known as Beno

Comment

Tiny NT, who has top 5 player in the world and is current Eurobasket champion.

Playing at home is huge advantage in basketball. You're full of fairness, so playing at home looks extremely unfair to me. Or maybe we should understand that rules are the same for everyone?
                          Did Slovenian federation even apply for hosting qualification?

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Your opinion is very important for people and players in Slovenia. I hope that Tobey doesn't have good game against Lithuania because that would have been totally unfair. Lithuania deserves to qualify.
                            Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                            Did Slovenian federation even apply for hosting qualification?
                            I don't know, but it's obvious that Lithuania applied to have an advantage in comparison to others, like Slovenia has taken advantage of foreign rule.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

I don't know, but it's obvious that Lithuania applied to have an advantage in comparison to others, like Slovenia has taken advantage of foreign rule.
                              It's not the same. To apply for hosting and to grab random guy to your team. Again, Tobey has nothing to do with Slovenia. Nothing, zero. He's an alien, stranger, passerby. At least he would play in Slovenian club or whatever, no it's just out of the blew sky

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

It's not the same. To apply for hosting and to grab random guy to your team. Again, Tobey has nothing to do with Slovenia. Nothing, zero. He's an alien, stranger, passerby. At least he would play in Slovenian club or whatever, no it's just out of the blew sky
                                I don't know what good will all this crying about something totally by the rule bring, but it won't hurt Slovenian NT for sure, so be my guest and continue.
                                previously known as Beno

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information