View Poll Results: Who will qualify for Tokyo?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Canada

6 54.55%
  • China

0 0%
  • Czech Republic

0 0%
  • Greece

4 36.36%
  • Turkey

1 9.09%
  • Uruguay

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Olympic Qualifying Tournament - CANADA

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    not even 0,00001% concern about Furk playing. Never saw him not playing for Turkey. Ersan might say "no" but according to the rumors he will be with the team with a smaller role as the big brother with experience.
    Yeah I get it....Arsen Ilyasov is getting up there in age nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo13 View Post
    Yeah I get it....Arsen Ilyasov is getting up there in age nowadays.
    It is highly unlikely that Illyasova or Giannis will play in the qualifying tournament as the NBA finals will finish two days before the tournament starts. And the Bucks seem to be favorites to go all the way. So I think both Giannis and Thanassis are out for Greece. Also Bourousis is retired from the NT. It seems to me that Greece might be weaker than last year in OQT. Albeit they may be stronger if the qualify for the Olympics. Because I think that Pitino and Dorsey are just what this team needs.

Turkey without Illyasova. But Larkin is in. So I think Turkey will be stronger.

I don't know anything about Canada. It seems to me that they will be quite equipped playing at home. They will be the favorites.
    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

The last game of the finals when it goes to last games ends one weak before the qualifying tournament starts. Ilyasova fell back in the rotation. I dont know what he is gonna say but he can participate. Its of course too early right now. Even if Bucks win the confence finals which is not clear. The west teams will be stronger from the playoffs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12