No announcement yet.

2020 PBA Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rules for Fil Foreigners are also dumb. Like Andre Paras, zero chance Benjie gave up Filipino citizenship so why make him go through hoops? The fact that he was Benjie's son when Benjie was playing in the PBA should be enough evidence if Paras has a passport which he obviously does since he played in the UAAP.

Comment

• Ok so I was curious so I did a quick google search and found this:

HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Brickman will go from PBA Draft Applicant straight to retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
          Ok so I was curious so I did a quick google search and found this:

HAHAHAHAHA
          to think benjie, full name Venancio Johnson Paras Jr. is also half filipino (Fil Australian),

PS, Marlou Aquino said far worse things, will try to research it

Comment

• To be fair with Benjie, he is against players who dont have an ounce of filipino blood who in bad faith falsified their way to play professionally in the Philippines by faking their heritage, whats wrong is wrong no matter you look at it..
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Benjie doesn't have a problem im Half Filipinos. Because they have Filipino Bloods.

He hated Fil Sham where there are literally no blood of filipino, not even 1 percent. (And those Fil Sham are not even raised or norn here)

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                Benjie doesn't have a problem im Half Filipinos. Because they have Filipino Bloods.

He hated Fil Sham where there are literally no blood of filipino, not even 1 percent. (And those Fil Sham are not even raised or norn here)
                Didn't a fil-sham banged his wife?

I get the Fil- sham hate but what he said against legit Fil-foreigners in the NT is different..

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                  Didn't a fil-sham banged his wife?

I get the Fil- sham hate but what he said against legit Fil-foreigners in the NT is different..
                  Al Segova ��

Comment

• Ahanmisi and Stockton are safe per Mikee Reyes

For UNCUT VIDEOS, EXCLUSIVE CONTENT, EARLY ACCESS to FULL STRAIGHT UP EPISODES, BANYO SESSIONS, and other PERKS:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2iZRzgad8B...

Comment

• It's Official: No Brickman, Gray, Rosser, Hill and Statham.

I don't get why these players never bothered to process their papers way back 2020. They had an entire year to get their papers in order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
                        Ahanmisi and Stockton are safe per Mikee Reyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ_TcvxnEyg
                        Andre Paras beats the deadline

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/p...ome_featured_2

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                          It's Official: No Brickman, Gray, Rosser, Hill and Statham.

I don't get why these players never bothered to process their papers way back 2020. They had an entire year to get their papers in order.
                          Andre Paras made the cut.

Comment

I wonder why they needed to go to the consulate instead of doing it here? Shouldnt it be easier/faster here?

Comment

If I was NLEX I'll draft Mikey and sell him to the highest buyer as Brickman is not available.

Trade with ROS- 4th pick + filler for 5th pick and Belga, with the 5th pick they can get Rike or Adamos with the pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
                                If I was NLEX I'll draft Mikey and sell him to the highest buyer as Brickman is not available.

Trade with ROS- 4th pick + filler for 5th pick and Belga, with the 5th pick they can get Rike or Adamos with the pick.
                                If NLEX takes Mikey I guess thats step one to the rumored Kiefer to TNT trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information