Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague regular season: Week 12

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    the last 2 minutes in moscow is another proof that james will always be a good supporting guard to a leading one,like he was in baskonia next to adams and at panathinaikos next to calathes. he will never be a leader like calathes
    Let's hold our horses until Calathes actually leads Pao to, I don't know, final four?
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Mike James Amazing Game Winner-3 Pointer vs Zalgiris!! ● BEATS THE BUZZER TO WIN IT IN OT!!

Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AGHighlights
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    Let's hold our horses until Calathes actually leads Pao to, I don't know, final four?
    where has james led any team he was? ah i forgot,he never led any team,cause he was the 2nd one in line in every backcourt he ever was. we will see this season where csska goes with him as their leader. maybe out ot f4 for only the second time in the last 15 years?

btw calathes has a euroleague and another f4 next season and then a eurocup and then 2 season in the nba for playoff team with good playing time. on the other hand james... yeah you know 1 f4 and 0 titles apart from 2 championships with panathinaikos and 30 games in the nba for the worst team in the league
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Although I hate James with a passion (as a basketball player obviously), he probably is the kind of guy you want in that specific situation.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

red star is defending really well and Milano, as I mentioned before overrated as always. This club is cursed no matter how much they spend who they get they will never reach something.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    red star is defending really well and Milano, as I mentioned before overrated as always. This club is cursed no matter how much they spend who they get they will never reach something.
    Milan not protecting the rim very well....Guys walking right to the rim at will.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gman365 View Post
    Milan not protecting the rim very well....Guys walking right to the rim at will.....
    Yeah almost no defense of CSKA or Milano at least so far. Both teams Milano and Red 'Star struggle offensively. Couple of mistakes of Davidovac.

Yep....CSKA was struggling with penetration earlier on against Zalgiris.....

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    I don't rate them highly either, but that club has a rich history and things can always turn around.
    the Armani-era might be cursed, though .
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

where has james led any team he was? ah i forgot,he never led any team,cause he was the 2nd one in line in every backcourt he ever was. we will see this season where csska goes with him as their leader. maybe out ot f4 for only the second time in the last 15 years?

btw calathes has a euroleague and another f4 next season and then a eurocup and then 2 season in the nba for playoff team with good playing time. on the other hand james... yeah you know 1 f4 and 0 titles apart from 2 championships with panathinaikos and 30 games in the nba for the worst team in the league
    I don't care about James. I thought you were lauding the leadership abilities of Calathes, that we yet to see much, despite his other qualities that no one can dispute.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I don't rate them highly either, but that club has a rich history and things can always turn around.
    the Armani-era might be cursed, though .
    When their defensive intensity is there and the 3's are falling they're dangerous....

sfair is self-powering our 2019-20 problem. so after ohaion saga, after kane-pargo saga, acy is getting our 2019-20 saga.https://www.euroleague.net/competiti...asoncode=E2019
    there is no one reason to give him so long minutes .
    on the other part there is on e guy, our best player last year, who was cutted from the team, who had to care his training alone and who was desperatly called last week playing greatly. a guy who didnt play till the end of thirs quarter tonight when we was +6 after great bayern come back. guess what? he solved our problems playing greately again and helping us to win +22 at the end.
    no way. caloiaro is clearely our best pf, BUT sfair doesnt give him space he deserve, unless we are in some crisis. this is not a smart and correct rotations policy. is unbelieveble acy play so long time and calo is just the man of our deperate moment. absurd. great limit by sfair

to guys from israel,please write news about diba injury. another key players oftern misconsidered by the coach and who is decisive for us vs cska

james almost cost the game to csska (he should thank walkup he didnt even shoot in regular time) and then he scored all baskets in extra time. and some will say he proved he is a leader. how funny.

anyway csska this season will fight for qualifying in the quarterfinals. thats my prediction and wont change from this game. weak backcourt and funny frontcourt with hines still being their best player
    Your predictions - that's what is really funny so far And the funniest of them all is our frontcourt with Hines - 4 times champion.
    As for me, the game was ugly but interesting. Itoudis is experimenting with James with 50\50 success. Strelnieks, Hacket and - unexpectedly - Baker were very good. And James obviously makes the team very unpredictable. On the whole this team kind of reminds me Oly from 2012-2013. Nobody believed in them last year, but they won. This year nobody still believes in them, and that is obviously a good sign. I won't be surprised with a repeat, especially after such predictions.

Zo Brown is killing.

A quite expected after preseason prediction from my friend Jon Koncak.

Congrats to all Crvena Zvezda fans! Great game

Are Tobey and Dubljevic not able to play together? Seems like both need to play more.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

Campazzo, 17 assists in 24 minutes. Jovic did 19 in 31', Calathes did 18 un 36' and Williams did 17 in 37'. What a game by him.

We have the deepest roster in the league, 6 players scored 10 points or more, and we have Llull and Mejri out (Reyes too, but he is not a factor in the EL at his age).

About Tobey and Dubljevic togather, that thing has been commented in the spanish TV. Ponsarnau should have played with both.

Nos, Olympiacos.

It is always the same every season. Milan starts with 4 wins, everyone starts saying final four is sure end then they start losing

Quote Originally Posted by maccabeo View Post
    to guys from israel,please write news about diba injury. another key players oftern misconsidered by the coach and who is decisive for us vs cska
    I assume tomorrow we will know the severity of the injury, i will update here when i will know.
    also Wolters got injured today, he's injury seems to be even more serious than Diba's.
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AGHighlights
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast