No announcement yet.

Euroleague regular season: Week 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This should be Williams turnover. I got to ask, why Oly players didn't send Calathes to free throw line in last possesion?

Comment

• On topic,Rice`s 41 pojnts I touched occurences in Euroleague due big number of games and how that creates order untill January or February .Does anyone think Efes will be champion of Euroleague ? Baskonia lost against Milano 30points,after that Baskonia won two games with10points ,and after that lost two games with 30 points.Fenerbahce in this system of competition,could afford score 2-7 ,and who knows maybe win Euroleague .

Comment

• Originally posted by markkanen View Post
        This should be Williams turnover. I got to ask, why Oly players didn't send Calathes to free throw line in last possesion?
        That and not fouling PG. Baldwin didn't have the experience, knowledge or smarts. Kemzura should have told his players to foul but they didn't.

Same thing happened a few years ago. A foul not made when Oly had 2 more to give which ultimately gave PAO the win knocking out Oly in the cup. After the game Barjokas was bashed by Gate 7 in the parking lot when the team bus returned and then fired the next day. That he won the EL the previous season counted for nothing.

Last edited by EverGreen; 12-08-2019, 06:46 AM.
        Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
        Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

This should be Williams turnover. I got to ask, why Oly players didn't send Calathes to free throw line in last possesion?
          They don't call these in Euroleague (as they don't in NBA) for about 2 years now...
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• an hour or so before the start of the game
            Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

I got to ask, why Oly players didn't send Calathes to free throw line in last possesion?
              obvious question, but as I said earlier, with the stupid unsportsmanlike foul rules in the EL, you never know what the refs will call.
              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
                an hour or so before the start of the game
                The legacy of football hooliganism to the hardcore PAO fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
                  The legacy of football hooliganism to the hardcore PAO fans
                  I'll be in Greece for the game against Real, I'm pretty excited about that. But also, jeez how unlucky that both of the early January games are away games -_-
                  3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                    I'll be in Greece for the game against Real, I'm pretty excited about that. But also, jeez how unlucky that both of the early January games are away games -_-
                    I hope you'll enjoy it. Don't forget to carry your gas mask

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information