Euroleague regular season: Week 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Overthetop View Post
    Sloukas played 41 minutes and did a great job with 39 PIR.
    Sloukas downplayers are MIA
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
      Sloukas downplayers are MIA
      This does not contradict you, but the biggest haters of Sloukas here were fans of Fener.

This win so important because a loss in OT today after the blunder in last 10 secs of regulation could drag the team to previous gloom. Now, it's looking bright.

Originally posted by vivo View Post
      Let's see how we'll play against the greatest team, greatest PG, and greatest coach of the millennium next week.
      ..."in the universe".
      Ataman thinks that about himself any way.
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

How is the fgp of Nick the brick?

Comment

Koniaris cant handle the situation... Too much for him such a big game...

Comment

Is Wiley injured or is Pitino shrinking his rotation ?

Comment

As I slowly turn into the maccabeo of Efes, this form of the team worries me. Too early to peak.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                As I slowly turn into the maccabeo of Efes, this form of the team worries me. Too early to peak.
                As long as there are no injuries to Larkin or Micic, Efes is an F4 team. Only exception could be a very unlucky 4-5 match-up in playoffs. After that it is more about daily performances and, to be honest, luck
                Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

If you haven't already, tune in to Athens - only 2 pts différence after three quarters
                  Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by kzav View Post
                    Well, knowing Olympiakos' recent record, they may have left the court by the time you arrive at the pub!
                    There is some wrong game in my pub.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

Rice going for 50!

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
                        today is the match against the second division team. a win with less than 20 points is like a defeat for PANATHINAIKOS today. those who claim that we should be happy with a simple win even with 1 point need to change the team they support cause they cant understand the importance of this match.
                        We are instantly heading toward a PAO win of less than 20 or (Maybe even a loss!!!). And I wonder now what you will do in this case - apply to the Euroleage to count this as Pao defeat?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                          There is some wrong game in my pub.
                          I wasn't referring to their performance, but to them withdrawing from games.

They've surprised me I'll be honest, their Americans have showed up and Baldwin, Paul even Cherry are super concentrated and very energetic.
                          "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Originally posted by iraz View Post
                            We are instantly heading toward a PAO win of less than 20 or (Maybe even a loss!!!). And I wonder now what you will do in this case - apply to the Euroleage to count this as Pao defeat?
                            Maybe we should sack Pitino and bring back Pedoulakis? Or why not Pasqual?

Just realised they all start with "P" - random
                            "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Maybe we should sack Pitino and bring back Pedoulakis? Or why not Pasqual?

Just realised they all start with "P" - random
                              Gregg Popovich is confirmed as the new coach of Panathinaikos in 2021
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

I wasn't referring to their performance, but to them withdrawing from games.
                                that crossed my mind after that "block" of Bentil when the score was 63-64, I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information