Euroleague Regular Season: Week 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adon View Post
    Pitino's influence is already visible. Not just technically but mentally too.
    Baskonia not an easy team to play against and PAO just hammering them....Very impressive...

Comment

Not bad for a "shitty team"

Comment

Oh oh oh oh, Baskonia players morals are down.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          Oh oh oh oh, Baskonia players morals are down.
          Baskonia usually a pretty good character team...They will bounce back

Comment

Originally posted by Gman365 View Post
            Baskonia usually a pretty good character team...They will bounce back
            Maybe but not with Perasovic.

Comment

Some pretty good stuff today.

My expectations are still low but I'm more optimistic
              3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Wilbekin with a great season so far unlike the last season he is Dacka one again. Guys (turks meant) what do you say? Larkin, Wilbekin or Osmani?

Comment

Wilbekin with a great season so far unlike the last season he is Dacka one again. Guys (turks meant) what do you say? Larkin, Wilbekin or Osmani?
                  Larkin. Also, Adem Bona for C or we riot
                  Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                  Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                  Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                  Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                    Larkin. Also, Adem Bona for C or we riot
                    Adem is not naturalized, so there are no restrictions but I agree, get rid of Erden and Sanli and take Yurt and Bona

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                      Datome was shooting 39% 2PT and 36% 3PT before today, not exactly glowing numbers. I hope today wasn't a fluke and he is back to his efficient self, we definitely need him.
                      That's the reason why he should play more minutes and take more shoots, to get back in his usual rhythm. Btw, 36% for 3pt isnt's such bad percentage After tonight game it's 41%.

Comment

Larkin and we are in Olympic games

Comment

3 Things are important for Fener now. Vesely who is normally able to fill the little gaps in the defense, implement de colo to the team so that he can contribute with the team and give Melih Mahmutoglu a bigger role, he deserves it.

Comment

I'm getting too old for this shit. I lost 10 years of my life. One of the sweetest victories of all time in Europe for us.

Comment

'Zo killing it tonight. The face of Dubljevic is priceless

Anyway, we still suck on offense in so many ways but with this level of defense and no Covic we can be in many games and can fight it out.

Comment

3 Things are important for Fener now. Vesely who is normally able to fill the little gaps in the defense, implement de colo to the team so that he can contribute with the team and give Melih Mahmutoglu a bigger role, he deserves it.
                                De Colo, Melih, Datome, Williams, Vesely 25mins per game
                                backup: Dixon(Westerman), Sloukas, Kalinic, Lauvergne, Stimac(Ahmet) 15min guys

Thid is the only case when MM can get the bigger role and De Colo can create for the team instead of pure shooting

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information