Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 11

That feeling when a single player scores 7/8 three pointers in 25 minutes, while Zalgiris made only 5 combined in two last games. DDDD amazing

Larkin close to 50...That was crazy...His range seemed unlimited at the end......Guy was automatic...

It's not supposed to be that easy..Lol

Shane Larkin is GOAT in Euroleague! 49 points, from beyond three point line.

Just amazing night for him, for Efes fans, for Euroleague fans all over the world, for competition!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    Larkin is 6 points short (36 now) from current EL scoring record (41 held by 4 players)
    And he did it... 49, it will be hard to beat now anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by Adon View Post
    Indeed, he can still give 10-15 quality minutes. He is the only one among the three of them who is important.
    I understand that he didn't have a different option. It's a very delicate situation for the player and no one wants to become the "traitor" in the eyes of the fans. The fault belongs 100% to the owners.
    I totally agree but wouldn't the fans have been on his side if he's spoken out against them not paying players, relegating the club, not investing in the team etc. About the relegation, it genuinely seemed like he was "drinking the Kool Aid" but for a competitor like him, it must have been a huge disappointment.

Congratulations to Larkin. Fantastic form right now. Great record. Practically unbeatable.

Congrats to Larkin.

Printezis is a great player and person. He doesn’t want to cause any drama and he probably has only one NT competition left in him so the decision was easy. I won’t be sad for Papanikolaou but I don’t agree about Koniaris: he has the potential to be an asset to the NT.

Larkin just....I don’t know man. He just got in the zone. That was an alien experience.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    Luxury of having both of Micic & Larkin together is immense. They not only score but elevate the team; they made passable productive centers out of Pleiss & Sanli, incredible. at least, so far.

Dunston is out for at least 3 more weeks, which is great news considering the rumored season-long injury.
    Best guard-duo in the whole competition by far. They coexist perfectly with each other and their individual talent and potential is huge for european standards, plus they seems to have the right mindset so both put the success of the team above their personal goals. I wonder what they are doing in europe though. Larkin misses some height, but so does a lot of guards in the NBA nowadays. Micic instead, seems to be a perfect fit and I still see so much unused potential.

What is the situation of Moerman? I read he is expected to make his comeback in December, but he seems not listed in Euroleague. Why is that?

Life seems good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by thiago94 View Post
    Life seems good for you.
    indeed, mate, thanks.
    I don't want to spoil this by being reasonable and thinking just a RS game or whatever.
    I just wish I could be there in the arena to cheer for Larkin. Amazing night.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Thiago, Micic gave interview that there already is contact with NBA teams. He is drafted by Sixers but there are rumours that he will join another club next summer.

I think Micic is one of those players that fit better in NBA than in Europe. Pretty rare for Europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by thiago94 View Post
    Best guard-duo in the whole competition by far. They coexist perfectly with each other and their individual talent and potential is huge for european standards, plus they seems to have the right mindset so both put the success of the team above their personal goals. I wonder what they are doing in europe though. Larkin misses some height, but so does a lot of guards in the NBA nowadays. Micic instead, seems to be a perfect fit and I still see so much unused potential.

What is the situation of Moerman? I read he is expected to make his comeback in December, but he seems not listed in Euroleague. Why is that?

Life seems good for you.
    And some POA fans think Calathes Fredette is better...xD

The word “some” makes your sentence true.
    But that can be said for almost every dumb belief.
    For example:
    Some Oly fans think that their team was unfairly treated in A1.

Easy.
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Great halftime of Olympiakos! Keep it up.

Papanikolau has improved considerably his flopping abilities

Great game by the Reds. Great game by Papanikolaou and Spanoulis.

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    Great game by the Reds. Great game by Papanikolaou and Spanoulis.
    Yeah, they ended in the middle of the third quarter.
    We will watch (hopefully) a great derby on next Friday.

Armani has had an incredible 3pt percentage till now before this game, whereas concerning 2pt shot they are the second or the third worst team (only red star is worse if I am not wrong).

It couldn't continue profitably this way, as a matter of fact they started losing games.

Quote Originally Posted by Adon View Post
    Papanikolau has improved considerably his flopping abilities
    The flopping of Rice yesterday was the most laughable...by the way this idiot coach Pesic will destroy this great roster..low tempo basketball..it reminds me the early 90s

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    Thiago, Micic gave interview that there already is contact with NBA teams. He is drafted by Sixers but there are rumours that he will join another club next summer.

I think Micic is one of those players that fit better in NBA than in Europe. Pretty rare for Europeans.
    Thank you, I wasn´t aware of that. Its kinda ironic, cause the Sixers might be the franchise he fits the worst in the whole league; excluding the mathematics of Houston. In case of a good situation (Jazz, Spurs, Pacers, etc) comes in place next summer, he should make the jump and I am convinced he will become a legit NBA player. If not he has the luxury situation to stay with Anadolu Efes for another year, a team which will compete for the title as long as Larkin and Micic will play there.

You are welcome @Levenspiel. Its just awesome to see how your happiness literally spray through your posts since your special day. No matter what you are always kind and objective, something I really admire and I can´t tell about myself if Bamberg is involved in a basketball game.
    Last edited by thiago94; 11-29-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast