Euroleague Regular Season: Week 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vivo View Post
    Agreed. But effort is there, and players were smarter in the 3rd quarter on defense, we forced Khimki to chuck bad shot after bad shot.
    For sure...Was a dominant 3rd for them....

Comment

0/9 from beyond the arc, there we go again.

Comment

Originally posted by edvinas9 View Post
        0/9 from beyond the arc, there we go again.
        Zalgiris never goes away....They're gonna get back in this

Comment

Most players were good today such as Sloukas, Datome, Melih etc. But I'm especially happy with the effort and leadership by Williams, he did many small things that contribute to the W
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

The second line of feners defense is still bad. After example given a hard trap with 2 guys they lose almost always the rolling big. Fener is still very fragile but they are also improving. If it will be enough i am not sure at this moment.

Comment

Winning this game was very important, this is the first time we win 2 games in a row in Euroleague on this season, we always lost after winning a game, now its time for Alba and Efes, if we win these 2 games too we're back in the game.
              FENERBAHÇE
              --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
              --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
              --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
              --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                The second line of feners defense is still bad. After example given a hard trap with 2 guys they lose almost always the rolling big. Fener is still very fragile but they are also improving. If it will be enough i am not sure at this moment.
                It's more like Datome and Sloukas are playing as good as they should be. So far only Derrick played, and Nando only for one game. Even without Vesely and Lauvergne, if Datome and Sloukas play as they should be we would reach the playoffs, and if Vesely and Lauvergne joins them then we would reach the F4 level again.
                FENERBAHÇE
                --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

If we don't have a healthy Vesely back we have no C who can defend out of low post, which will definitely be a problem against smarter teams. Maybe we will add a quicker SF/PF and use Williams more at C, I don't know.

Khimki was shocked in 2nd half today, we might not be as lucky in the future. But overall both offense and defense were good today with many absences, Datome is alive again and Sloukas was much smarter today
                  Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Good eye bud....I noticed that too.....Khimki was able to make Fener pay for the double teams

Comment

Pitino's influence is already visible. Not just technically but mentally too.

Comment

Sloukas played smarter today, that's right observation. One of the keys for the win.

Datome also need more minutes then usual and must take more shoots. He is much better shooter then Williams and Kalinic but they both take more shoots then him. Tonight he used that space in Kalinic absence.

Seems that injuries helped Fener this time

Comment

Is papagiannis limping or does i have problems with my eyes? hahahahahahaah

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                            Sloukas played smarter today, that's right observation. One of the keys for the win.

Datome also need more minutes then usual and must take more shoots. He is much better shooter then Williams and Kalinic but they both take more shoots then him. Tonight he used that space in Kalinic absence.

Well, we always remember Kalinic from his best 2017, he didn't perform nearly as good as that since 2017, I guess that's the problem and the coach still expects to see that 2017 Kalinic, 2 years passed already and Kalinic rarely played as good as that, we should face the realities and don't act like Kalinic is that good anymore, he isn't.
                            FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post

Datome was shooting 39% 2PT and 36% 3PT before today, not exactly glowing numbers. I hope today wasn't a fluke and he is back to his efficient self, we definitely need him.
                              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

OK Perasovic should be kicked out after this game. This Baskonia team hits the bottom a coach change is needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information