Euroleague Regular Season: Week 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
    Rick Pitino admited yesterday he told Panathinaikos post season to sign both Wiley and Fredette and probably Rice too. In general the only 2 players Pedoulakis and they are Bentil and Brown. So it all seems that Panathinaikos was waiting for their to be an improvement in the health condition of one of Pitino's grandchildren (rare form of autism - only 300 cases worldwide) and he'd be back best chance.

Don't you love his time-outs?

"Dominate this f*cking game!"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1200138241845977090
    Yes, I love it and what is the best we have a coach, players undertand easily what he is talking. I guess under Pedoulakis according to some players reaction, they where not shure what he is talking about.
    Pitino has also described it very simply, Fredette is not bad on defence, it's just not that big and that's why his teammates have to help out when he's in the court. It can be that easy. Do not emphasize the deficit but concentrate to the talent.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
      Stop writing this. The coach made it clear that it was the owners decision that didn't permit him to play. After last injuries he asked them to change their mind and fortunately he was successful.
      where he said that it was owners decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Toja View Post
        The same thing was reported in the Greek press. That the owners gave him the green light to use him. The story was that management told him to find another team, he didn't and Sfairopoulos asked management to use him in the rotation.
        Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
        Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by Toja View Post
          He literally said "I want to thank the owners who gave us the chance to use him". He didn't even mention the management, he named directly the owners.

Evidently they tried to get rid of his contract in order to save money but no team was found to engage him, so the order given till this game was not to utilize him.

Comment

He literally said "I want to thank the owners who gave us the chance to use him". He didn't even mention the management, he named directly the owners.

Evidently they tried to get rid of his contract in order to save money but no team was found to engage him, so the order given till this game was not to utilize him.
            It doesnt change sfair position.who decided to add acy having calo? If owners decided , well sfair has no personality as i think since he suffered personality of pargo and kane giving them longer minute than diba. If he decided to adf acy instead of calo, is an enormous technical error.in both cases he is seriously guilthy. I have nothing against sfair.he is best coah we have after sherf, best coach we ever had imo. But sfair is simply a coach who has no personality and who is always wrong about sharing minutes decision.

Comment

Thanks, found it.

Comment

Triliki manges aggelopouloi bros have made clear that Papanikolaou Printezis and Koniaris will not be joining the Greek national team because of Pitino will be the head coach of both the NT and Panathinaikos. Well done guys, waiting for you on 06/12 for this great decision. Next step will probably be Fener president saying that Sloukas will not be joining the NT because of Pitino. Pao and Oly are only competitors in Euroleague just like Pao and Fener anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dgd13 View Post
                  Triliki manges aggelopouloi bros have made clear that Papanikolaou Printezis and Koniaris will not be joining the Greek national team because of Pitino will be the head coach of both the NT and Panathinaikos.
                  Although I disagree with them if this has been the established precedent then I see their point. But in reality would their absence really be that big of a deal ? Papanikolaou hasn’t played well for a long time. I never heard of Koniaris, and if you’re relying on 35 year old Printezis to play a significant role then you’re not going anywhere anyway.
                  Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Mitoglou's time has come. Papanikolaou was Greece's worst player with Bourousis whilst Koniaris isn't fit enough yet to pass the towels to his team mates.
                    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

Originally posted by usagre View Post
                      Although I disagree with them if this has been the established precedent then I see their point. But in reality would their absence really be that big of a deal ? Papanikolaou hasn’t played well for a long time. I never heard of Koniaris, and if you’re relying on 35 year old Printezis to play a significant role then you’re not going anywhere anyway.
                      Quite right.
                      Papanicolau's absence will be a blessing. Worst player of NT last Summer. Koniaris is a non-factor. Printezis -one of my favorite players- is too old and replaceable.

Oly, as a bball club, has reached the bottom and is digging to go deeper. Sad.

Comment

Ayon always underrated.....He can still play...

Comment

Originally posted by dgd13 View Post
                          Triliki manges aggelopouloi bros have made clear that Papanikolaou Printezis and Koniaris will not be joining the Greek national team because of Pitino will be the head coach of both the NT and Panathinaikos. Well done guys, waiting for you on 06/12 for this great decision. Next step will probably be Fener president saying that Sloukas will not be joining the NT because of Pitino. Pao and Oly are only competitors in Euroleague just like Pao and Fener anyway.
                          Why would anyone in Fener care about Pitino managing both Pao and NT lol
                          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
                            Why would anyone in Fener care about Pitino managing both Pao and NT lol
                            He was making the point that since Oly and PAO only compete against each other in the Euroleague now, its equivalent to any other Greek player on any other Euroleague team.
                            Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Larkin plays unbelievable. Who is better right now in Euroleague?

Comment

Originally posted by thiago94 View Post
                                Larkin plays unbelievable. Who is better right now in Euroleague?
                                Luxury of having both of Micic & Larkin together is immense. They not only score but elevate the team; they made passable productive centers out of Pleiss & Sanli, incredible. at least, so far.

Dunston is out for at least 3 more weeks, which is great news considering the rumored season-long injury.
                                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information