No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thiago, Micic gave interview that there already is contact with NBA teams. He is drafted by Sixers but there are rumours that he will join another club next summer.

I think Micic is one of those players that fit better in NBA than in Europe. Pretty rare for Europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by thiago94 View Post
      Best guard-duo in the whole competition by far. They coexist perfectly with each other and their individual talent and potential is huge for european standards, plus they seems to have the right mindset so both put the success of the team above their personal goals. I wonder what they are doing in europe though. Larkin misses some height, but so does a lot of guards in the NBA nowadays. Micic instead, seems to be a perfect fit and I still see so much unused potential.

What is the situation of Moerman? I read he is expected to make his comeback in December, but he seems not listed in Euroleague. Why is that?

Life seems good for you.
      And some POA fans think Calathes Fredette is better...xD

Comment

The word “some” makes your sentence true.
        But that can be said for almost every dumb belief.
        For example:
        Some Oly fans think that their team was unfairly treated in A1.

Easy.
        3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Great halftime of Olympiakos! Keep it up.

Comment

Papanikolau has improved considerably his flopping abilities

Comment

Great game by the Reds. Great game by Papanikolaou and Spanoulis.

Comment

Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                Great game by the Reds. Great game by Papanikolaou and Spanoulis.
                Yeah, they ended in the middle of the third quarter.
                We will watch (hopefully) a great derby on next Friday.

Comment

Armani has had an incredible 3pt percentage till now before this game, whereas concerning 2pt shot they are the second or the third worst team (only red star is worse if I am not wrong).

It couldn't continue profitably this way, as a matter of fact they started losing games.

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
                    Papanikolau has improved considerably his flopping abilities
                    The flopping of Rice yesterday was the most laughable...by the way this idiot coach Pesic will destroy this great roster..low tempo basketball..it reminds me the early 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                      Thiago, Micic gave interview that there already is contact with NBA teams. He is drafted by Sixers but there are rumours that he will join another club next summer.

I think Micic is one of those players that fit better in NBA than in Europe. Pretty rare for Europeans.
                      Thank you, I wasn´t aware of that. Its kinda ironic, cause the Sixers might be the franchise he fits the worst in the whole league; excluding the mathematics of Houston. In case of a good situation (Jazz, Spurs, Pacers, etc) comes in place next summer, he should make the jump and I am convinced he will become a legit NBA player. If not he has the luxury situation to stay with Anadolu Efes for another year, a team which will compete for the title as long as Larkin and Micic will play there.

You are welcome @Levenspiel. Its just awesome to see how your happiness literally spray through your posts since your special day. No matter what you are always kind and objective, something I really admire and I can´t tell about myself if Bamberg is involved in a basketball game.
                      Last edited by thiago94; 11-29-2019, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                        I totally agree but wouldn't the fans have been on his side if he's spoken out against them not paying players, relegating the club, not investing in the team etc. About the relegation, it genuinely seemed like he was "drinking the Kool Aid" but for a competitor like him, it must have been a huge disappointment.
                        100% of the fans are 100% behind the decision to leave behind the greek mafi... I mean league so it would be a major blunder by any player to speak out against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by thiago94 View Post
                          Thank you, I wasn´t aware of that. Its kinda ironic, cause the Sixers might be the franchise he fits the worst in the whole league; excluding the mathematics of Houston. In case of a good situation (Jazz, Spurs, Pacers, etc) comes in place next summer, he should make the jump and I am convinced he will become a legit NBA player. If not he has the luxury situation to stay with Anadolu Efes for another year, a team which will compete for the title as long as Larkin and Micic will play there.

You are welcome @Levenspiel. Its just awesome to see how your luckiness literally spray through your posts since your special day. No matter what you are always kind and objective, something I really admire and I can´t tell about myself if Bamberg is involved in a basketball game.
                          Micic outside Efes didn't show anything to make us believe that he can play in NBA. Problem for Micic is that no Nba club will give him to handle the ball for 15 seconds every posesion.
                          previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                            The word “some” makes your sentence true.
                            But that can be said for almost every dumb belief.
                            For example:
                            Some Oly fans think that their team was unfairly treated in A1.

Easy.
                            Its not dumb belief that Oly has been treated unfairly in A1.Its a fact.Also its not dumb belief that Calathes Fredette is the best duo.Its just delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by thiago94 View Post
                              Best guard-duo in the whole competition by far. They coexist perfectly with each other and their individual talent and potential is huge for european standards, plus they seems to have the right mindset so both put the success of the team above their personal goals. I wonder what they are doing in europe though. Larkin misses some height, but so does a lot of guards in the NBA nowadays. Micic instead, seems to be a perfect fit and I still see so much unused potential.

What is the situation of Moerman? I read he is expected to make his comeback in December, but he seems not listed in Euroleague. Why is that?

Life seems good for you.
                              It’s important to mention the general basketball atmosphere at Anadolu Efes,as well.It’s obvious that players are feeling the game.Ataman is a kind of coach who gives freedom to players which adds to their self-confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                                Micic outside Efes didn't show anything to make us believe that he can play in NBA. Problem for Micic is that no Nba club will give him to handle the ball for 15 seconds every posesion.
                                He should try at least. Worse player made a solid contribution over there. He has the tools needed. Quick first step, explosiveness, good pick game, solid shooting from 3 and half-distance, he can finish under contact. Everything a NBA team wants from a guard. Noone says that he is Steve Nash but I don't see that he is worse than Raul Neto...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information