Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 10

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    BTW, there is a rumor that Dunston's injury is actually due to a "cold-room" accident.
    What’s a “cold room incident”?
    3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    He slept in a cold room and had back spasm.
    Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Gabriel Deck yesterday against Nikita Kurbanov: 17 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists and 33 of PIR. Improving his careers highs from last week against Barça. The man is growing day by day, and he is only 25.

I said that if he improves the shooting, he was going to be the best SF in the league, and some of you said that he was useless (the same happened with Campazzo). Dont underrate argentinian players, its a bad idea.
    I liked Gabriel Deck last year, and was really impressed with him in the WC this summer. I hope he goes to NBA before he can consistently be a force for Madrid
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by iskoch View Post
    He slept in a cold room and had back spasm.
    Ah, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by arelg View Post
    Deni Avdija INSANE Coast to Coast Dunk vs Barcelona! ● Top 5 Pick in 2020 NBA Draft

He have all skillls becoming a great player. But what really impress me is of tjis video, is the mta fans dunk mania !

He is talented, no doubt about it but if he is top 10 draft pick as projected is very doubtable. He can shoot but still not very keen right now, will become better i am sure. He can also put the ball on the floor which is very valuable referring to his height and he is used to lead. A can do everything but nothing really perfect guy. More of a solid role player in the nba.

Also in the mock drafts from Europe. Theo Maledon, Killian Hayes and Omer Yurtseven.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    He is talented, no doubt about it but if he is top 10 draft pick as projected is very doubtable. He can shoot but still not very keen right now, will become better i am sure. He can also put the ball on the floor which is very valuable referring to his height and he is used to lead. A can do everything but nothing really perfect guy. More of a solid role player in the nba.

Also in the mock drafts from Europe. Theo Maledon, Killian Hayes and Omer Yurtseven.
    Petrusev, too. I am very sceptical about Europeans playing overseas in NCAA and High School. He is listed between 40 and 46 at this moment, I am pretty sure he will rise to a late 1st or late 2nd rounder. Potentially best Serbian Center in the last 10 years (if we don't count Jokic into classical centers of course).

For Avdija I am pretty sure that he will make it. The talent is undoubtably a generation-one.

Just watched the 2nd rounders from Draft Room - they hardly even get the positions of the players, not to chose harder words.

http://www.nbadraftroom.com/p/2020-2nd-round.html

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    Petrusev, too. I am very sceptical about Europeans playing overseas in NCAA and High School. He is listed between 40 and 46 at this moment, I am pretty sure he will rise to a late 1st or late 2nd rounder. Potentially best Serbian Center in the last 10 years (if we don't count Jokic into classical centers of course).

For Avdija I am pretty sure that he will make it. The talent is undoubtably a generation-one.

Just watched the 2nd rounders from Draft Room - they hardly even get the positions of the players, not to chose harder words.

http://www.nbadraftroom.com/p/2020-2nd-round.html
    Sorry about forgetting Petrusev. I agree, very good big man...

panathinaikos so far didnt have the toughest schedule in euroleague,but we have these stats
    1st offense
    1st pir
    3rd assists
    1st assist/turnover ratio
    3rd steals
    2nd 2pt%
    18th turnovers

but we are low at defense (16th) and rebounds. we should have been 9-1 and alone first right now if we didnt have that idiot clown pedoulakis. at least we win matches away from home this year so we should be fine in the end.
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    panathinaikos so far didnt have the toughest schedule in euroleague,but we have these stats
    1st offense
    1st pir
    3rd assists
    1st assist/turnover ratio
    3rd steals
    2nd 2pt%
    18th turnovers

but we are low at defense (16th) and rebounds. we should have been 9-1 and alone first right now if we didnt have that idiot clown pedoulakis. at least we win matches away from home this year so we should be fine in the end.
    "PAO is a shitty team"
    Toruko Nov 2019

1 W vs Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade 87 - 82
    2 L at LDLC ASVEL Villeurbanne 79 - 78
    3 L vs AX Armani Exchange Milan 78 - 79
    4 W at Zenit St Petersburg 79 - 89
    5 L at Khimki Moscow Region 103 - 86
    6 W vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul 86 - 70
    7 W vs Valencia Basket 91 - 80
    8 L vs ALBA Berlin 105 - 106
    9 W at Zalgiris Kaunas 85 - 86
    10 W at FC Bayern Munich 75 - 87
    The only 2 serious teams were Efes and Milan. Rest of the teams clearly not Playoff material. Stand now Pao is 7th with 6 wins and 4 losses. My prediction is absolutely precise.

The only 2 serious teams were Efes and Milan. Rest of the teams clearly not Playoff material. Stand now Pao is 7th with 6 wins and 4 losses. My prediction is absolutely precise.
    What is your "absolutely precise" prediction? You said that PAO is not even a top-8 team.
    What about a bet then? If PAO won't make it to top-8, you can tell me what to write in my signature (e.g. "Toruko knows better" or whatever) for 6 months and if PAO advances to top-8 , vice versa. Do you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Adon View Post
    What is your "absolutely precise" prediction? You said that PAO is not even a top-8 team.
    What about a bet then? If PAO won't make it to top-8, you can tell me what to write in my signature (e.g. "Toruko knows better" or whatever) for 6 months and if PAO advances to top-8 , vice versa. Do you agree?
    Yeah ok, why not, sounds like fun.

Yeah ok, why not, sounds like fun.
    It's a deal.

Uh oh, this year just got interesting!

PAO has great offense and get regular points from Nik, Jimmer, DeShawn. If Pitino can balance offense with our bad defence either with the players we have or with an addition for a rim protecting C that's rumored then we're definately going to make the 8. Maybe even Top 6. Pitino took over a much less quality and aged squad last year (Lojeski, Lasme, Langford, Gist). I can safely say only Thanasis is a loss from last year. He helped up immensely for defence. We signed Wes Johnson to do both Lojeski and Thanasis' job but he has failed. Hopefully he'll come good under Pitino.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

thomas is having the best season of his career so far and i expect him even better with pitino cause he showed great improvement last season after pitino arrived. so far this season he was moved outside of the paint for most parts of the game which was another terrible mistake by that clown pedoulakis. he is starting to see open guys as well and gives some passes which he didnt do at all so far in his career.

thanasis is a clown like pedoulakis. giving away team fouls and easy free throws for enemies and was present 1 out of 5 games. in the rest all he did was giving away our first 4 non free throw fouls. its no wonder pitino said that he needs to improve his dribbling,his shooting and his decisions in game. it was like saying that he needs to become a basketball player. he asked for 700K/year which is ridiculous for a track and field athlete who is only related with basketball cause of his brother's name. he is ok for 14th player with a salary of 100K/year. he decided to go play in g league (cause he will never play in the nba) and that was great news for panathinaikos. i hope he never comes back. him and pedoulakis are not euroleague level material and certainly not panathinaikos level material
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    thomas is having the best season of his career so far and i expect him even better with pitino cause he showed great improvement last season after pitino arrived. so far this season he was moved outside of the paint for most parts of the game which was another terrible mistake by that clown pedoulakis. he is starting to see open guys as well and gives some passes which he didnt do at all so far in his career.
    Deshawn plays at SF when Papapetrou is off court because Johnson isn't performing. It's a taken that Deshawn is much more difficult to stop under the basket where he can also load the opposition with fouls.

Quote Originally Posted by paspalj View Post
    I apologize for just dropping something in the air and then forgetting about it.

so, the unconfirmed story is like this:

Dunston installed a cold room/ice lab thing in his house, which is supposed to help regeneration, but something went wrong and a gas leak caused burns on his body.

I saw on twitter (through Ufuk Çağdaş Erdem) first, and then on a website. They're talking about season-ending injury etc. I really hope it's bogus or heavily exaggerated.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I apologize for just dropping something in the air and then forgetting about it.

so, the unconfirmed story is like this:

Dunston installed a cold room/ice lab thing in his house, which is supposed to help regeneration, but something went wrong and a gas leak caused burns on his body.

I saw on twitter (through Ufuk Çağdaş Erdem) first, and then on a website. They're talking about season-ending injury etc. I really hope it's bogus or heavily exaggerated.
    That's awful. Wish him a fast recovery. This is probably when a Stimac would be needed. I expect Fener to renew him after his game vs Barca and Asvel.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast