3 L vs AX Armani Exchange Milan 78 - 79
    4 W at Zenit St Petersburg 79 - 89
    5 L at Khimki Moscow Region 103 - 86
    6 W vs Anadolu Efes Istanbul 86 - 70
    7 W vs Valencia Basket 91 - 80
    8 L vs ALBA Berlin 105 - 106
    9 W at Zalgiris Kaunas 85 - 86
    10 W at FC Bayern Munich 75 - 87
    The only 2 serious teams were Efes and Milan. Rest of the teams clearly not Playoff material. Stand now Pao is 7th with 6 wins and 4 losses. My prediction is absolutely precise.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
      The only 2 serious teams were Efes and Milan. Rest of the teams clearly not Playoff material. Stand now Pao is 7th with 6 wins and 4 losses. My prediction is absolutely precise.
      What is your "absolutely precise" prediction? You said that PAO is not even a top-8 team.
      What about a bet then? If PAO won't make it to top-8, you can tell me what to write in my signature (e.g. "Toruko knows better" or whatever) for 6 months and if PAO advances to top-8 , vice versa. Do you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
        What is your "absolutely precise" prediction? You said that PAO is not even a top-8 team.
        What about a bet then? If PAO won't make it to top-8, you can tell me what to write in my signature (e.g. "Toruko knows better" or whatever) for 6 months and if PAO advances to top-8 , vice versa. Do you agree?
        Yeah ok, why not, sounds like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          Yeah ok, why not, sounds like fun.
          It's a deal.

Comment

Uh oh, this year just got interesting!
            3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

PAO has great offense and get regular points from Nik, Jimmer, DeShawn. If Pitino can balance offense with our bad defence either with the players we have or with an addition for a rim protecting C that's rumored then we're definately going to make the 8. Maybe even Top 6. Pitino took over a much less quality and aged squad last year (Lojeski, Lasme, Langford, Gist). I can safely say only Thanasis is a loss from last year. He helped up immensely for defence. We signed Wes Johnson to do both Lojeski and Thanasis' job but he has failed. Hopefully he'll come good under Pitino.
              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

thomas is having the best season of his career so far and i expect him even better with pitino cause he showed great improvement last season after pitino arrived. so far this season he was moved outside of the paint for most parts of the game which was another terrible mistake by that clown pedoulakis. he is starting to see open guys as well and gives some passes which he didnt do at all so far in his career.

thanasis is a clown like pedoulakis. giving away team fouls and easy free throws for enemies and was present 1 out of 5 games. in the rest all he did was giving away our first 4 non free throw fouls. its no wonder pitino said that he needs to improve his dribbling,his shooting and his decisions in game. it was like saying that he needs to become a basketball player. he asked for 700K/year which is ridiculous for a track and field athlete who is only related with basketball cause of his brother's name. he is ok for 14th player with a salary of 100K/year. he decided to go play in g league (cause he will never play in the nba) and that was great news for panathinaikos. i hope he never comes back. him and pedoulakis are not euroleague level material and certainly not panathinaikos level material
                Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
                  thomas is having the best season of his career so far and i expect him even better with pitino cause he showed great improvement last season after pitino arrived. so far this season he was moved outside of the paint for most parts of the game which was another terrible mistake by that clown pedoulakis. he is starting to see open guys as well and gives some passes which he didnt do at all so far in his career.
                  Deshawn plays at SF when Papapetrou is off court because Johnson isn't performing. It's a taken that Deshawn is much more difficult to stop under the basket where he can also load the opposition with fouls.

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                    What’s a “cold room incident”?
                    I apologize for just dropping something in the air and then forgetting about it.

so, the unconfirmed story is like this:

Dunston installed a cold room/ice lab thing in his house, which is supposed to help regeneration, but something went wrong and a gas leak caused burns on his body.

I saw on twitter (through Ufuk Çağdaş Erdem) first, and then on a website. They're talking about season-ending injury etc. I really hope it's bogus or heavily exaggerated.
                    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                      I apologize for just dropping something in the air and then forgetting about it.

Dunston installed a cold room/ice lab thing in his house, which is supposed to help regeneration, but something went wrong and a gas leak caused burns on his body.

I saw on twitter (through Ufuk Çağdaş Erdem) first, and then on a website. They're talking about season-ending injury etc. I really hope it's bogus or heavily exaggerated.
                      That's awful. Wish him a fast recovery. This is probably when a Stimac would be needed. I expect Fener to renew him after his game vs Barca and Asvel.

Comment

• Wow!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
                          thomas is having the best season of his career
                          he has a great season in yellow too, but there is a crucial destiny in mta:if u are pf able to shoot ,u'll be release , the same as caloiaro last year. thomas was our best player 2 ys ago and was released. calo wasour best player last year and was released. no way. now that "finally" we have a pf totally unable to shoot, to pass, to score,like acy, probaby he will stay. thats maccabi. the more u are good shooter the moreyour destiny is signed (rochestie farmar caner landesberg thomas calo and i could write of many others players who had great stats before and after wearing yellow, misconsidered in mta, where u could have luck mainly if u are unable to shoot)

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                            Deshawn plays at SF when Papapetrou is off court because Johnson isn't performing. It's a taken that Deshawn is much more difficult to stop under the basket where he can also load the opposition with fouls.
                            Yet this is his by far his best shooting season. I am curious to see if he continues the same way. It can happen that a player finds the right team and country for him performing better than in the past. Hunter for example wasn't at his best in Russia, now he has become again the good and motivated Oly center.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post

Oh wow...that's terrible. I hope it's just a rumor. Thanks for the "info".

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
                                thanasis is a clown like pedoulakis. giving away team fouls and easy free throws for enemies and was present 1 out of 5 games. in the rest all he did was giving away our first 4 non free throw fouls. its no wonder pitino said that he needs to improve his dribbling,his shooting and his decisions in game. it was like saying that he needs to become a basketball player. he asked for 700K/year which is ridiculous for a track and field athlete who is only related with basketball cause of his brother's name. he is ok for 14th player with a salary of 100K/year. he decided to go play in g league (cause he will never play in the nba) and that was great news for panathinaikos. i hope he never comes back. him and pedoulakis are not euroleague level material and certainly not panathinaikos level material
                                Although harsh, I agree with you. In the same way that we are saying that we needed someone like Jimmer to complement Calathes, we would need someone like Harden to complement Thanasis

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information