No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanasis still got 3.1 Million Euros per year and he doesnt care what you think about him. hahahahahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
      Thanasis still got 3.1 Million Euros per year and he doesnt care what you think about him. hahahahahahahah
      every professional basketball player earns more than me,even biberovic. of course they dont care about my oppinion,but the truth is thanasis simply got that contract because giannis contract ends next summer along with his and they want to keep giannis happy until that moment. btw its 3m dollars for 2 years,which is 1.5/year with taxes included so he got close to the money he asked from panathinaikos to renew

btw panathinaikos just scored 130 against iraklis in greek league with 21/34 3pointer(vougioukas had 2/2). so far we have something like 110+ points/game in greece and have scored 100+ in all matches expect for the first one against AEK. we stopped at 89 there
      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Thanasis still got 3.1 Million Euros per year and he doesnt care what you think about him. hahahahahahahah
        How is that relevant? Should we only criticize retired/broke players?
        3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

• Yeah life is sometimes too good to you and sometimes you dont get what you deserve. hahahahahaha

Efes game in domestic league ended also and a nice game from our Ömercan who is called the magician by a spanish friend

Comment

He should thank his brother, these money is in fact an additional bonus for giannis and he devolves it to his brother.

Apart from his bad shooting this player has another problem, he thinks that he can block everyone despite he is 1.99, thus he commits a lot of useless fouls. True, he is over-energetic but he is also over-confident and quite often he is not able to handle his energy beneficially for the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
              He should thank his brother, these money is in fact an additional bonus for giannis and he devolves it to his brother.

Apart from his bad shooting this player has another problem, he thinks that he can block everyone despite he is 1.99, thus he commits a lot of useless fouls. True, he is over-energetic but he is also over-confident and quite often he is not able to handle his energy beneficially for the team.
              Milwaukee did everything to keep Giannis, gave him and his best friend middleton a max, gave his brother 3.1 million although he is not worth more than 100k... when Ougko leaves the Bucks at the end of the season this franchise is over for at least a decade.

Considering Milwaukee has 0 attraction to stars and the only meaningful player that ever played stayed only 2 seasons (Kareem Abdul Jabbar) i cant blame them to try everything to keep him.

Comment

• Oscar Robertson, RAY ALLEN even reached the conference finals with Sam Cassell's leadership in Milwaukee and lost in 7 to the Sixers. Milwaukee and Wisconsin have a strong basketball tradition. Surely the guys from the states can tell more about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                  Oscar Robertson, RAY ALLEN even reached the conference finals with Sam Cassell's leadership in Milwaukee and lost in 7 to the Sixers. Milwaukee and Wisconsin have a strong basketball tradition. Surely the guys from the states can tell more about it.
                  To be fair, it’s a terrible place to be :P

Comment

• I love the Great Lakes region, cannot agree on that one, bro.

Comment

• Worst place to be place rankings. Oklahoma, Detroit and Milwaukee...

Comment

• Originally posted by Katastroika View Post
                        I love the Great Lakes region, cannot agree on that one, bro.
                        Oh it has wonderful nature, don’t get me wrong. I have been once up there for hiking/camping. Also, I spent a semester in Ann Arbor so I have visited places around Lake Michigan.

But I see it as such, a place to have a nice little vacation. Not live there. ALSO THE COLD :S

In addition Milwaukee is in the top 10 dangerous cities in the US.

Comment

• I agree with Toruko on this one. Milwaukee is an ok NBA town. There are many better and many worse. It’s mainly an NFL town then baseball followed by basketball. Kareem was too big of a star for that type of city and despite playing his best basketball of his career there is still mainly regarded as a Laker.
                          Oscar Robertson ended his career there but his best years by far were played in Cincinnati. Milwaukee had a great run in the decade of the 1980’s but always finished behind powerhouses Boston and Philly in the East.

Giannis will walk at the end of the year. I have no doubt. Those type of markets can’t keep stars like that.
                          Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
                            I agree with Toruko on this one. Milwaukee is an ok NBA town. There are many better and many worse. It’s mainly an NFL town then baseball followed by basketball. Kareem was too big of a star for that type of city and despite playing his best basketball of his career there is still mainly regarded as a Laker.
                            Oscar Robertson ended his career there but his best years by far were played in Cincinnati. Milwaukee had a great run in the decade of the 1980’s but always finished behind powerhouses Boston and Philly in the East.

Giannis will walk at the end of the year. I have no doubt. Those type of markets can’t keep stars like that.
                            I was just thinking that it would be nice to have your input.

Comment

• Originally posted by paspalj View Post
                              I was just thinking that it would be nice to have your input.
                              Thanks bro.
                              The narrative here is that Giannis is a different type of cat. Not a product of the American AAU culture but rather was not anointed and had to work hard at a young age to help support his family. This might lead him to buck the trend and decide to stay in a market like Milwaukee. His situation is compared by some to that of Tim Duncan in the summer of 2000. But I think it’s different. Duncan was a quiet introverted personality that decided to stay long term in small market San Antonio, but the real story is that despite his personality and the fact that he had won a championship there he still had one foot out the door and was headed to Orlando if not for Doc Rivers epic blunder that changed Duncan’s mind.
                              Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• On the one hand you are absolutely right but on the other hand Giannis is a very loyal type according to his point of view he owes the Bucks everything. He tried even saving jason kidd back. I am not sure if he stays or goes to another team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information