Clear All

Originally posted by saras View Post
    willey 40,38
    pappas 37,30
    calathes 42,35
    papapetrou 48,53
    thomas 45,11

the other 7 players 34,33 all together

and that autistic idiot pedoulakis some people suggest that we keep him and let him show his work in the next months. these people deserve to be banned from entering the OAKA arena and their TVs shut down in order to never watch a basketball game ever again
    DPG is more retarded than Pedoulakis. He's the sole reason our season ended today. Retarded DPG for bringing a sh*t coach for a 3rd time.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

the first 5 teams, and possibly the first 6 teams tomorrow, are at 6-2.

Alba Berlin is really a nice team to watch indeed. They had lost in 105-106 in OT vs Efes, today they won 106-105 in OTx2 at a much more difficult venue.
      I don't want to draw conclusions, but PAO needs some players too, imho. half of the roster is non-used.
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
        willey 40,38
        pappas 37,30
        calathes 42,35
        papapetrou 48,53
        thomas 45,11

the other 7 players 34,33 all together

and that autistic idiot pedoulakis some people suggest that we keep him and let him show his work in the next months. these people deserve to be banned from entering the OAKA arena and their TVs shut down in order to never watch a basketball game ever again
        Well fans didn't like Pascual but I wonder if it's a coincidence that Pedoulakis loses all the close games whereas the Spanish coach was almost always the winner.

Against Prometheus he told Calathes to shoot a 3pt and Giatras was expecting exactly that action, his center appeared at the last moment blocking the decisive shot. Artzie is really a genius (for the opponents).

Comment

Originally posted by ronmercer80 View Post
          Well fans didn't like Pascual but I wonder if it's a coincidence that Pedoulakis loses all the close games whereas the Spanish coach was almost always the winner.

Against Prometheus he told Calathes to shoot a 3pt and Giatras was expecting exactly that action, his center appeared at the last moment blocking the decisive shot. Artzie is really a genius (for the opponents).
          who said that fans didnt like pascual? the only ones that didnt like pascual are the idiots that still support that idiot pedoulakis. and of course journalists that dont say a single thing about pedoulakis being not even champions league level coach because he is close friend with many of them. on the other hand the same guys were the ones that wrote text after text about pascual being bad etc. a guy that has won the euroleague with probably the best basketball in modern euroleague and the best record ever in euroleague(only 2 losses the whole season,in games that barcelona was already 1st without any interest)
          Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

What a game in Vitoria?! Tel Aviv Lakers won easily against home team, I mean, after all there is a huge difference between euroleague and NBA teams.

Greek teams are really bad this year. Panathinaikos lost against Alba, and Alba played with only one PG.

Comment

at the end of the market i was a rare mta fan writing we have a good team this year. many shooters and lots of talent. my doubt was sfair, a good techincal perimetral coach who well know ball moviment, but who last year made absurd choices as he preferred kane-pargo to diba. this year he started cutting caloiaro to add acy, another absurd decison. said that, tonight we saw a perfect european bball style show as we rarely saw in mta.

Comment

Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                at the end of the market i was a rare mta fan writing we have a good team this year. many shooters and lots of talent. my doubt was sfair, a good techincal perimetral coach who well know ball moviment, but who last year made absurd choices as he preferred kane-pargo to diba. this year he started cutting caloiaro to add acy, another absurd decison. said that, tonight we saw a perfect european bball style show as we rarely saw in mta.
                Dude,your team plays almost exclusively with american players.Even your Israelis are americans(Cohen,Di Bartolomeo,Bryant)..Take Zoosman and Avidja out and it's a 100% american team.European style?Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
                  Dude,your team plays almost exclusively with american players.Even your Israelis are americans(Cohen,Di Bartolomeo,Bryant)..Take Zoosman and Avidja out and it's a 100% american team.European style?Lol
                  Bryant is not an american-israeli.
                  It's true that we have only three israelies that are "pure" israeli (you forgot Casspi), but Cohen and Dibartolomeo have been in israel for almost 10 years, and both play for the national team. We considere them also as israelies.
                  As for the rest of the team - Although they are all americans, most of them have been playing european basketball in all their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
                    You must be new here, every time we win maccabeo says that is is because we returned to the Yugoslavian style of baksetball and everytime we loose maccabeo says that it is because of the American solist way of play.

Maccabi is the most American team outside of America. But this year we have Casspi so after many years we actually have a dominant Israeli player (Casspi is arguably our best player this season so far). Zoosman is a 3&D player but I still hope he will have a more significant role in a year or two. Avidja is not relevant to EL level.

Comment

Yes i forgot Caspi.By the way i dont have any issue with teams having 10 americans on their roster.Quite the opposite.

Comment

Isnt Avdija not half Albanian?

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                          Isnt Avdija not half Albanian?
                          Well, not entirely, his father is from Kosovo...
                          Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by Metec View Post
                            You must be new here, every time we win maccabeo says that is is because we returned to the Yugoslavian style of baksetball and everytime we loose maccabeo says that it is because of the American solist way of play.

Maccabi is the most American team outside of America. But this year we have Casspi so after many years we actually have a dominant Israeli player (Casspi is arguably our best player this season so far). Zoosman is a 3&D player but I still hope he will have a more significant role in a year or two. Avidja is not relevant to EL level.
                            Agree, we play quite an US style game, especially in defense - not much stupid automatic switches, not much zone... and while 3 points shooting was phenomenal tonight (early morning here��) there was quite a lot of points from C/PF positions....
                            Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

Originally posted by Metec View Post

I notice that Israeli media press a lot for Avdija, they claim that he is a great talent, he can reach the first draft positions, he deserves more minutes and so on. He declared that his ambition is to overcome Casspi's NBA career! What a big mouth.

They should stop with these stories, it is evident that he is TOO soft for el level. He strongly reminds me Charalampopoulos (who was a much more dominating player among youngster categories compared to Avdija, yet he hasn't become yet tough and athletic enough to play again for an euroleague team).

The best thing for him would be to go to play for a USA college for a couple of years but it won't happen.

Comment

Let's talk about Gabriel Deck...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information