X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
    Fener €30m
    Efes €24m

Efes was very good last year despite years of failure and not giving up, there is no need to embellish it with bullshit. Your Fener hate makes you laughable
    Yeah ok whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by markkanen View Post
      Efes problem is not Balbay. Efes has Larkin and Micic as point guards, it's only Ataman who likes to play with both of his point guards.

Efes has short rotation and that'a a bigger problem:

Larkin, Micic
      Beaubois, Balbay
      Simon, Anderson
      Singleton, Peters
      Dunston, Pleiss

Beaubois and Anderson are in bad shape right now, so Efes is victorious because of their PGs and their great form.
      Larkin plays as sg most of the time. Balbay is Micic backaup not Larkin. So, if not Balbay lets say that Efes has problem with Micic backup and that's not Larkin, because they play in tandem and that is working great.

But, will Micic Play 40 minutes all season? who will replace him for let say 10 mins per game? For now it's Balbay and that is the problem imo

This is Efes rotation

Micic, Balbay
      Larkin,Beaubois
      Simon, Anderson
      Singleton, Peters
      Dunston, Pleiss

Comment

• This Sandjak kid has an insane body for his age. He is as strong as Bojan and as agile as Bogdan. In addition to that potentially also a better one vs one player. Unbelievable upside.

Comment

• Our reactionary approach to rebounds, or let's say not taking them at all, is hard to watch lol
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

• Sloukas --- ok
            kalinic ---- cant finish but effort ok
            vesely ---- good for nothing now but ok
            al-dwari--- not euroleague level but ok
            lauvergne --- worst signing ever after tompson but ok
            dixon ------- is too old but ok

result.... another lost game but ok.

Comment

• Hallelujah.

Comment

• Savage Obradovic. What did he say to Mahmutoglu though?

Comment

• hahahahahahahahaha if zoc calls Melih everything is ok
                  if he calls him Mahmutoglu the problem is big hahahaahahahhahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                    hahahahahahahahaha if zoc calls Melih everything is ok
                    if he calls him Mahmutoglu the problem is big hahahaahahahhahaha
                    You think calling Mahmutoglu by his surname means its bad? I though saying "fuck you guys, fuck everybody" means its bad

Huh.

Comment

• I wonder what's going on in Fener this season? It looked like only Sloukas and Williams wanted to win today.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager View Post
                        You think calling Mahmutoglu by his surname means its bad? I though saying "fuck you guys, fuck everybody" means its bad

Huh.
                        I saw the first time that he used his surname instead of his first name. In turkey its common to use the first names and they have a good relationship

Comment

• Željko Obradović getting mad at his team like we NEVER seen him before!! ● during a timeot

https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                            Željko Obradović getting mad at his team like we NEVER seen him before!! ● during a timeot

i never never undertood if obradovic is a great or an overvaluated coach

Comment

• my compliment to alba. they have a great bball org under great coach aito

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                                my compliment to alba. they have a great bball org under great coach aito
                                I was reading your posts earlier in this thread and thinking how much you'd enjoy Alba's style of play.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information