Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 6

sorry obra but it's time

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    Btw these turks deserve every single troll (or not) answer thet recieve. They have always been arrogant and insulting to everyone. Last seasons most of them were fener fans,now some efes popped up. They get what they deserve.
    look who is talking
    btw, Toruko is entitled to his opinions but he's not an Efes fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Adon View Post
    1. PAO played well but they are still underperforming. Pedoulakis hasn't learnt how to use his players , for example Fridet and Papagiannis. I hope he will understand eventually. Other players (e.g. Johnson) haven't found their role yet and I'm sure they will be much better in the near future. Efes was not good yesterday but PAO's defense has something to do with that too. I expect that PAO will catch it's normal(and better) performance in a month or so.

2. Totally unfounded and prejudiced opinion. PAO could easily have a 5-1 score so far and that opinion would sound even more ridiculous.
    PAO is always a favorite in OAKA. this loss for us or that win for PAO does not change the outlook that much. I don't understand these big conclusions.
    Last edited by Levenspiel; 11-01-2019 at 08:28 PM.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

im so happy seeing obradovic losing this way even leading by 7 one minute to the end. he lied to panathinaikos fans back in 2012 and i dont want him back if he leaves fener. perhaps if he apologizes for the lies he said i would rethink about it
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Which turnover do you mean, Toruko? If you mean the one leading to the 2+1 it was a terrible inbound from De Colo to a trap situation and even worse mistake from Datome who threw the ball away. Kalinic wasn't eve on-side at this play.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post

PAO is always a favorite in OAKA. this loss for us or that win for PAO does not change the outlook that much. I don't understand these big conclusions.
    To which conclusions are you refering?

im so happy seeing obradovic losing this way even leading by 7 one minute to the end. he lied to panathinaikos fans back in 2012 and i dont want him back if he leaves fener. perhaps if he apologizes for the lies he said i would rethink about it
    Before a person with such a big ego apologizes to anyone he would rather chose death.

PS: He lied to Serbian public at press conference after Zvezda - Fener, too. Horrible character.

look who is talking
    btw, Toruko is entitled to his opinions but he's not an Efes fan.

What conclusions? Pao could easily be 5:1 and Efes 3:3. I don’t see any difference in quality of this 2 teams.
    previously known as Beno

What lies?

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    I read today that their are rumours of late payments at Fener. Is this true?
    its false.

like i said, the season is over for fener. i cannot believe whats happening but yeah, it sucks.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Three minutes into the 4th Q - it's 55 -58 in Milan. How I hate this Messina bball!

As for Fener, it was in incredible loss. Smth is not well in Zelko's kingdom.

What lies?
    1."My future is with you" to the fans after the last greek final we lost and fans went to cheer for the team in the hotel
    2."You are the best fans in the world" numerous times while he was in the team. He said in his first season with fener that "I have never had such great fans in my career"
    3.Never confessed that he left cause of the limited budget DPG gave him. Im always laughing hearing people talking about DPG being the reason he left,cause he went to fener with an even bigger psycho president (azis yildirim was even imprisoned,he even fought in a women basketball game)
    4.And last but not least his overall reaction everytime he comes to OAKA. He acts like a monkey complaining to the refs in every play,while on the other hand every time he goes to play in sef all he does is sitting at his bench playing with his keys calm even when losing by 20+ points and then celebrating with marinakis at bouzoukia
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    What conclusions? Pao could easily be 5:1 and Efes 3:3. I don’t see any difference in quality of this 2 teams.
    Imo Efes is much stronger team. It's always hard to win both games in these weeks.

1."My future is with you" to the fans after the last greek final we lost and fans went to cheer for the team in the hotel
    2."You are the best fans in the world" numerous times while he was in the team. He said in his first season with fener that "I have never had such great fans in my career"
    3.Never confessed that he left cause of the limited budget DPG gave him. Im always laughing hearing people talking about DPG being the reason he left,cause he went to fener with an even bigger psycho president (azis yildirim was even imprisoned,he even fought in a women basketball game)
    4.And last but not least his overall reaction everytime he comes to OAKA. He acts like a monkey complaining to the refs in every play,while on the other hand every time he goes to play in sef all he does is sitting at his bench playing with his keys calm even when losing by 20+ points and then celebrating with marinakis at bouzoukia
    lol. no offense pao fans are great but you cant say he is a liar because of this. and about our ex president aziz yildirim he was a pshyco but nowhere close to your current president or whatever is his position. also he went to prison he didnt deserve to. i dont like him but u gotta say what is right.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Milano can be a very dangerous team at full strenght. Looks like Barca has found that out.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

To which conclusions are you refering?
    Should have been more clear, sorry. I think this game was not a good indicator for that PAO is underperforming, meaning they are actually gonna get better, and that the record could be 5-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    there is a reason it was not 5-1 or 3-3, beyond luck. That's pointless.
    quality I don't know, there are a few unknown pieces (to me) at PAO, we'll see.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Hopefully none of the OLY players have had any accidents on the floor?
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

and then celebrating with marinakis at bouzoukia
    Biggest lie ever. You are really disgusting.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Maccabi is a fantastic team, legitimate playoff candidate
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AGHighlights
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

Should have been more clear, sorry. I think this game was not a good indicator for that PAO is underperforming, meaning they are actually gonna get better, and that the record could be 5-1.
    Those were not conclusions because of that game. It was an answer to Toruko who said that "PAO overperformed" and "PAO is not even a top-8 team". Rosterwise, PAO is definitelly a top-8 team and it's underperforming so far. My opinion didn't change after the last win.

casspi makes a difference

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast