UAAP season 83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    Sarcasm? CJ perez, scottie Thompson, Robert bolick,jio jalalon, jayvee mocon, baser amer all say hi.
    No MVP from NCAA since Willie Miller dis it in 2002.Last MVP from UAAP was Arwind Santos I think... The rest are Fil fors and someone from Cebu...

Comment

• I think it would be good for Nelle to transfer to La Salle from San Beda. I think its the consensus that the level of competition in UAAP basketball is higher than NCAA basketball.
      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
        https://www.spin.ph/basketball/uaap-...e_featured_big

I think it would be good for Nelle to transfer to La Salle from San Beda. I think its the consensus that the level of competition in UAAP basketball is higher than NCAA basketball.
        San Beda has been consistently beating the UAAP teams in the last decade or so except for ADMU in the Kouame era.

Comment

• Also, I think Nelle could not stand the intensity and level of physicality in the NCAA. That's why he is transferring to the UAAP.

And Noah Lugo says hi to him.

Comment

• Except for Ateneo, which UAAP team has beaten San Beda in the last 10 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by Olynyk View Post
              San Beda has been consistently beating the UAAP teams in the last decade or so except for ADMU in the Kouame era.
              Given, but he is playing FOR that team. I think the contention of that post was for him to play AGAINST better opposition. Would you say NCAA teams are stronger than their UAAP counterparts? With the impending FSA ban, it only gets worse.
              Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• ^ Hard to say. But some NCAA teams actually beat San Beda in the NCAA. Unlike 7/8 UAAP teams.

Comment

Except for Ateneo, which UAAP team has beaten San Beda in the last 10 years?
                  Does it matter when teams don’t care about filoil and pccl?

Would it matter now that San beda would clearly be a step back without imports

Comment

^ Hard to say. But some NCAA teams actually beat San Beda in the NCAA. Unlike 7/8 UAAP teams.
                    Only Letran beat San Beda. Unfortunately for them, finals pa. Lol
                    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                      No MVP from NCAA since Willie Miller dis it in 2002.Last MVP from UAAP was Arwind Santos I think... The rest are Fil fors and someone from Cebu...
                      MVP is such a prestige award, that it takes a special player to do it, especially since June Mar is the best player, to counter this is, who were the best players during the World Cup? Where did they come from?

I'm not a biased NCAA fan, I hate what they are doing with banning foreigners, but to discredit their talent level is just lazy/ignorant. Maybe it's the reason why quinito dropped to the second round.

Comment

Having 2 imports have something to do with that.

Comment

• (Updated 7:02pm) The De La Salle Green Archers showed no quit and pulled off an amazing comeback against the San Beda College Red Lions, winning 71-66 to cop the 2014 FilOil Flying V Hanes Premier Cup title, Sunday at the FilOil Flying V Arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjumbo03 View Post
                            Having 2 imports have something to do with that.
                            Smh hehe

Comment

• Wow Join date 2010 with one post

Comment

• double post

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information