Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
    2 PGs? LOL

Baka ma-Meeker nanaman sila, dapat salain mabuti hindi puro Youtube highlights lang.

One and done or hindi? Fil-Ams pareho?
    Nega mo naman Meeker? Absolutely not I can assure you.

If transfer is successful they still have 3 years of eligibility to play in the UAAP

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigdeal View Post

If transfer is successful they still have 3 years of eligibility to play in the UAAP
      Classic DLSU though, poaching only known commodities then ruining and holding back their potential professional careers. Let's wave a hand at Mark Dyke, Jollo Go and all the other blue-chippers who wasted away in DLSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigdeal View Post

Nelle and Canlas?

Comment

• I'll be laughing the hardest though if this turns out to be another Bong Quinto - JP Calvo wherein they renege last minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjumbo03 View Post
            Nelle and Canlas?
            nelle oo pero si kwekuteye 3 years pa?.. dito masisira si manong, if he can field hin the performers just to satisfy the recruits of their backers.. ang nangyayari sasabog yun program..

look at this.. la salle has balti, aljun,encho, bates, lojera, import, hill, bartlett that's more talented than the manong handled in ceu(na disband pa nga yun team na yun) but they performed well and UE..

If Muyang and somehow pangalangan do have better pba careers like abu tratter and perkins aba mahiya na la salle sa pinagtatapon nilang basketball talents
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Its Nelle.

Comment

• lol DLSU, short cut to success program.. can’t produce or develop their own players..
                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                  Its Nelle.
                  I thought the fil foreigner in kwekuteye will be enticed to go taft, bat si nelle?
                  To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                  1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                    lol DLSU, short cut to success program.. can’t produce or develop their own players..
                    Right on the money. Only player I can think of in the last 10 years who actually improved was Justine Baltazar, and that's only because he went up against Mbala in practice and had to learn on his own.

Literally no other player was developed properly in DLSU in the past 10 years. Jeron Teng, Aljun Melecio, Andrei Caracut, etc. are all just slightly better than they were coming out of High School. No wonder any worthy prospect with more than 2 brain cells don't go to DLSU anymore.

Comment

• Kala ko naman US NCAA, local NCAA lang pala. Haha.

Assuming it's Nelle and Canlas, do they need to sit out a year? It's been a while since NCAA players were poached by the UAAP. Nelle is like Melecio 2.0 but slightly better and more athletic.

Ilan years pa eligibility nila?

I look forward to this poaching para hindi lagi San Beda ang nasa finals. Nakakasawa na eh... LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                        lol DLSU, short cut to success program.. can’t produce or develop their own players..
                        We should have been used to that by now, as they have been doing this for years. But they have a foreign consultant now who supposedly specializes in development (Byrd) so who knows

Comment

• Man... Good for DLSU to get Nelle & Canlas.

Comment

• I just know he was being talked to. Have no idea how far that webt

Comment

• If I'm not mistaken Nelle is originally from Zobel so this is very much possible. I just hope he transfers by himself & Kwekuteye stays with San Beda.

Comment

• Originally posted by cartman42 View Post
                                Man... Good for DLSU to get Nelle & Canlas.
                                thats a shocking move.
                                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information