Page 122 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2805

Thread: UAAP season 83

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    UST alumni’s, who hate ayo, got their wish..
    Sana di nalang umalis si Ayo sa Letran. This shouldnt have happened if he did not leave CSJL

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    Sana di nalang umalis si Ayo sa Letran. This shouldnt have happened if he did not leave CSJL
    no pun intended but “Money Talks”

will Ayo ever coach again?

btw, I am not surprised by the silence of UAAP coaches and players regarding the bubble issue, before, Coaches usually speak their mind even with trivial matters such as not wearing the UAAP ID. So far only Coach Franz is vocal regarding the bubble
    #GoUSTe, #AnimoLaSalle #PadayonUP

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by banker0114 View Post
    So true!!!

In 1991, DLSU lost a chance for a 3-peat. In 2008, the school was suspended in all sports when the issue only concerned the MBT (not sure if Adamson was suspended in all sports when the Marlou Aquino fiasco happened in the early 90's).
    Adamson was suspended from all sports in Season 57 (AY 1994-1995). To cut the long story short, Marlou Aquino wanted to transfer to UE and this resulted in the discovery that his transcript did not match the one that was submitted to the UAAP for eligibility screening.

http://servssports.wordpress.com

To our La Sallista friends here just a little juicy tid bit I would like to share, after presenting the investigation findings to the board UST lawyers argued that although UST violated IATF regulations the team did NOT violate any pre existing UAAP rule. And they also pointed out that they did not commit any violations to gain an unfair advantage DURING a tournament unlike some institutions did (cough cough) LMAO. And lo and behold majority agreed with the argument with an exception of a few LOL. So while Coach Ayo and his staff might get banned or suspended, majority of the board agreed that UST as a whole should not be suspended. And I do hope Gossip Girl Quinito Henson reads this LOL
    Last edited by r1ck; 09-03-2020 at 02:58 PM.
    お元気ですか?

Quote Originally Posted by r1ck View Post
    To our La Sallista friends here just a little juicy tid bit I would like to share, after presenting the investigation findings to the board UST lawyers pointed out that although UST violated IATF regulations the team did NOT violate any pre existing UAAP rule. And they also pointed out that they did not commit any violations to gain an unfair advantage DURING a tournament unlike some institutions did (cough cough) LMAO. And lo and behold majority agreed with the argument with an exception of a few LOL. So while Coach Ayo and his staff might get banned or suspended, majority of the board agreed that UST as a whole should not be suspended. And I do hope Gossip Girl Quinito Henson reads this LOL
    Are you the same idiot that writes for fastbreak? You sound the same hahaha

Here we go again with idiots who think feilding two ineligible players unknowly is anywhere close to as bad as a 3 million peso plot to risk the lives of students to play in a "bubble". What Ayo and his crew did was unnecessary actions with possibly devastating concequences. They just got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Ayo can’t hold a job for one reason or another
    EGO. That's his biggest opponent. Hell of a coach, but he is bit in a struggle in were he wants the control like a pro coach, but his system is suited for the college game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikatrix View Post
    Here we go again with idiots who think feilding two ineligible players unknowly is anywhere close to as bad as a 3 million peso plot to risk the lives of students to play in a "bubble". What Ayo and his crew did was unnecessary actions with possibly devastating concequences. They just got lucky.
    Nope sorry to burst your bubble, I was just sharing some info I got that is all. So you calm your butt hurt nerves there Quinito, though majority of the board of trustees do seem to agree with the lawyers LOL.
    お元気ですか?

Nope sorry to burst your bubble, I was just sharing some info I got that is all. So you calm your butt hurt nerves there Quinito, though majority of the board of trustees do seem to agree with the lawyers LOL.
    Quinito's an idiot of a basketball analyst as Ive noted here in the past but you make him look smart. Pandemic etiqutte wasnt written into the UAAP handbook obviously but that doesnt mean that Ayo and his crew havent severely violated a social contract aimed at saving lives all so that UST can do better in a "tournament that definitely isnt the UAAP".

Quote Originally Posted by unstopaball12 View Post
    EGO. That's his biggest opponent. Hell of a coach, but he is bit in a struggle in were he wants the control like a pro coach, but his system is suited for the college game.
    You think pro’s would allow themselves to go to a bubble? His demeanor isn’t suited for anyone

To hell with the pandemic/IATF, UST has to train in 5v5 full court basketball since they havent won since Jervy Cruz. Does any Ayo supporter realize how psychotic that sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by banker0114 View Post
    So true!!!

In 1991, DLSU lost a chance for a 3-peat. In 2008, the school was suspended in all sports when the issue only concerned the MBT (not sure if Adamson was suspended in all sports when the Marlou Aquino fiasco happened in the early 90's). Then the sudden changing of the residency rule for imports to delay the entry of Mbala. All decided by the UAAP board.

I don't know of a time when DLSU won anything if the decision is up to the UAAP Board.
    according to wikipedia, Adamson was suspended, can't find any news article if only the MBT or the entire sports program were suspended for season 57

You think pro’s would allow themselves to go to a bubble? His demeanor isn’t suited for anyone
    Was that even a bubble? Were the players tested regularly or at all? How about those that facilitated the bubble including those that serve food and have to enter/leave the bubble? Were they tested? Or was Ayo was just gambling with the long term health of his wards?

could work maybe for AFP/PNP @ the UNTV Cup i guess

To our La Sallista friends here just a little juicy tid bit I would like to share, after presenting the investigation findings to the board UST lawyers argued that although UST violated IATF regulations the team did NOT violate any pre existing UAAP rule. And they also pointed out that they did not commit any violations to gain an unfair advantage DURING a tournament unlike some institutions did (cough cough) LMAO. And lo and behold majority agreed with the argument with an exception of a few LOL. So while Coach Ayo and his staff might get banned or suspended, majority of the board agreed that UST as a whole should not be suspended. And I do hope Gossip Girl Quinito Henson reads this LOL
    You sound so proud. Bravo to UST for escaping sanctions via a technicality.

Deliberately created a bubble that involves securing for the team, who are not LSIs. Very convenient for you to have a scapegoat in Ayo. I guess UST fans don’t believe UST should be held responsible for these activities that they technically did not sanction 😂 not sure if bulag or bulag bulagan

Quote Originally Posted by Jclf View Post
    You sound so proud. Bravo to UST for escaping sanctions via a technicality.

Deliberately created a bubble that involves securing for the team, who are not LSIs. Very convenient for you to have a scapegoat in Ayo. I guess UST fans don’t believe UST should be held responsible for these activities that they technically did not sanction �� not sure if bulag or bulag bulagan
    I dont mind UST not being suspended because I see the students as victims here but Ayo fans dont see it that way. They see Cansino as a money hungry snitch and UST/Ayo as victims.

UST probably doesn’t even win their lone championship for the past 2 decades if DLSU doesn’t come forward.

Pontifical Hypocrites. LOL.

Kahit anong pagmamalinis, hindi niyo na ulit maitatago ang lumabas na BAHO.

UST by condoning Ayo's actions just proved it's the same as their dirty UAAP counterparts.

Deny pa more.

Either a suspension or a ban on Ayo but given that he's submitted his resignation, that means the only option is a ban from the league right? There still needs to be some accountability here. I sort of understand not punishing the players and school but surely there has to be people above Ayo that deserve to be sanctioned as well.

https://tiebreakertimes.com.ph/tbt/s...din-ayo/189070

Page 122 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast