Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1390

Thread: UAAP season 83

  1. #981
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,183
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    joaqi manuel as well left admu and went to dlsu.
    Admu didn’t want him

  2. #982
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    11,308
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Admu didn’t want him
    good point.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

  3. #983
    Senior Member analyzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    15,959

    Default

    Question who are the 2 bigs graduating from San Beda high school
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

  4. #984
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,183
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Question who are the 2 bigs graduating from San Beda high school
    All i know of is Yukien

  5. #985
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    11,308
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    All i know of is Yukien
    amsali?
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

  6. #986
    Senior Member Silent Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    20,075
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    amsali?
    amsali is wing..

  7. #987
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    11,308
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    amsali is wing..
    afaik amsali plays PF/SF.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

  8. #988
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    75
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Question who are the 2 bigs graduating from San Beda high school
    Andrada and Sanchez. Di pa nag commit sa San Beda, so I guess Uaap bound.

  9. #989
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    50
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    good point.
    To be fair, Ateneo just could not commit an immediate Team A slot. This doesn't mean he was not welcome to train with Team B and eventually make it to the seniors team. As a champion blue eaglet captain, Joaqui was very much welcome at Loyola. He is a stouthearted and hardworking player who won't make any team regret having him.

  10. #990
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    687
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Justine Sanchez?

    Another post in the NCAA 96th Season thread said that Amsali and Ynot have committed, with Sanchez and Andrada "reportedly" committed as well.

    See post#66 of this thread - https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...h-season/page4

  11. #991
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,183
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
    To be fair, Ateneo just could not commit an immediate Team A slot. This doesn't mean he was not welcome to train with Team B and eventually make it to the seniors team. As a champion blue eaglet captain, Joaqui was very much welcome at Loyola. He is a stouthearted and hardworking player who won't make any team regret having him.
    Credo the better prospect is struggling to even see the floor after spending a year in team b.

  12. #992
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    36
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Credo the better prospect is struggling to even see the floor after spending a year in team b.
    Making it to the stacked UAAP team is a feat in itself already considering the historically extremely high number of Team B players who never get lined up in Team A.

    Credo will get his minutes for sure especially if he shows Tab that he deserves the playing time.

  13. #993
    Senior Member NOiNU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,437
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes_Gibbins View Post
    Making it to the stacked UAAP team is a feat in itself already considering the historically extremely high number of Team B players who never get lined up in Team A.

    Credo will get his minutes for sure especially if he shows Tab that he deserves the playing time.
    I think it’s now or never for Credo. He should cement his place in the rotation before Ildefonso comes into the picture. How many years has Mamu left?
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

  14. #994
    Senior Member xenoloxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,792
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    afaik amsali plays PF/SF.
    No he actually plays wing now. They just put him there on paper because no other tall dudes

  15. #995
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    221
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigdeal View Post
    Nag momodel na lang sya. He even went to Ateneo and was part of their Filoil roster in 2016. Did not make the final cut
    Nope, grades.

  16. #996
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    221
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigdeal View Post
    You give ADMU too much credit.

    On Fornillos, the kid did not have a choice right from the start. It was his handler (same with Francis Lopez) that brought them there.
    Doesn't really matter, who would choose the shitshow at DLSU over what ADMU currently has.

    Also, welcome. More DLSU die-hards/fans/alumni are always fun to have around lol.

  17. #997
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,183
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes_Gibbins View Post
    Making it to the stacked UAAP team is a feat in itself already considering the historically extremely high number of Team B players who never get lined up in Team A.

    Credo will get his minutes for sure especially if he shows Tab that he deserves the playing time.
    What low standards to hold yourself as a former batang gilas prospect. Making team a should not be an accomplishment

  18. #998
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,010
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    I think it’s now or never for Credo. He should cement his place in the rotation before Ildefonso comes into the picture. How many years has Mamu left?
    I think there's space for both Credo and Ildefonso on the floor, as the latter can play the 2, and the former can play three positions (four in small ball situations). If anything, it's the likes of Jolo Mendoza and BJ Andrade who need to cement their position.

  19. #999
    Senior Member NOiNU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,437
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulrenzo View Post
    I think there's space for both Credo and Ildefonso on the floor, as the latter can play the 2, and the former can play three positions (four in small ball situations). If anything, it's the likes of Jolo Mendoza and BJ Andrade who need to cement their position.
    If we see Credo’s ceiling as a rotation player, then yes. But I’m actually high on this kid I think he needs to show what he got now and eventually be one of the main players of Ateneo even with Ildefonso’s impending arrival.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

  20. #1000
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    36
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    What low standards to hold yourself as a former batang gilas prospect. Making team a should not be an accomplishment
    It's already a feat for all of us observers who know how difficult it is to crack Team A with Tab as the coach. What Jason will consider a personal feat only he knows (unless he shares it with everyone else).

Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •