UAAP season 83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
    Its impossible again for Ateneo to lose the UAAP crown this year barring any major injury to majority of its players... You can see the development of those bench warmer last year. Biggest improvement so far is Mallilin from almost the 4th string SF last year and bavkup PG Belangel who will now be the lead PG as well as Gio Chui who has been great defensively
    .. You can see the progelression planning of Ateneo..
    Something money cannot buy. Progress and hard work done with great planning will always beat a trial and error system

Comment

• Based from the article from quinito, Laput looks like he will continue his basketball career here. While Meeker will play in Thailand.

Comment

• Dennis Uy released an official statement denying the rumor that he is the newest patron of DLSU basketball.

Comment

Its impossible again for Ateneo to lose the UAAP crown this year barring any major injury to majority of its players... You can see the development of those bench warmer last year. Biggest improvement so far is Mallilin from almost the 4th string SF last year and bavkup PG Belangel who will now be the lead PG as well as Gio Chui who has been great defensively
          the program that tab has put in place is like building a national team actually. at this point its totally unfair now since ateneo has almost peaked. the team looks really good. wala pa gyund baler trip nila. i feel bad for letran they really did their best. played physical borderline dirty but nothing they can do as well.
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
            the program that tab has put in place is like building a national team actually. at this point its totally unfair now since ateneo has almost peaked. the team looks really good. wala pa gyund baler trip nila. i feel bad for letran they really did their best. played physical borderline dirty but nothing they can do as well.
            Who coached Letran?

Comment

• Bonnie Tan. Larry Muyang not in game.

Comment

• Saw a pic of Fil-Kiwi guard Perez and Eagles new 6'10 recruit from Nigeria. If I read it correctly he is only 18 years old.

Comment

• Dwaylon Calhoun now with UP?? Can someone confirm?

Comment

Just imagine the effect in Philippine basketball if there is 4 or more same coaching caliber of tab baldwin in collegiate league

Comment

• Justin gutang to UP..

A portal of daily newspapers covering Philippine news headlines, business, lifestyle, advertisement, sports and entertainment. Also delivers Manila and Cebu news.
                      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                        Wow Gutang is good. I still wonder though how they'll share the ball..

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                          Hhahah with the dellianos... anu to trade? Pwede pati coach i prefer the xavier group to take over up..
                          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                            One and done lang siya according to the article. So Cagulangan / Juan / Gutang / Javi / Diouf Season 84? plus Calimag,

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                              Fake News. Straight from Charles Tiu himself

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigdeal View Post
                                Fake News. Straight from Charles Tiu himself
                                lol Anton Altamirano tweeted the same thing
                                “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                                -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information