UAAP season 83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will Ayo ever coach again?

btw, I am not surprised by the silence of UAAP coaches and players regarding the bubble issue, before, Coaches usually speak their mind even with trivial matters such as not wearing the UAAP ID. So far only Coach Franz is vocal regarding the bubble

Comment

• Originally posted by banker0114 View Post
      So true!!!

In 1991, DLSU lost a chance for a 3-peat. In 2008, the school was suspended in all sports when the issue only concerned the MBT (not sure if Adamson was suspended in all sports when the Marlou Aquino fiasco happened in the early 90's).
      Adamson was suspended from all sports in Season 57 (AY 1994-1995). To cut the long story short, Marlou Aquino wanted to transfer to UE and this resulted in the discovery that his transcript did not match the one that was submitted to the UAAP for eligibility screening.

http://servssports.wordpress.com
      Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
      Servinio's Blog of Sports
      Servinio's Official YouTube channel
      Servinio's Official TWITTER account
      Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• To our La Sallista friends here just a little juicy tid bit I would like to share, after presenting the investigation findings to the board UST lawyers argued that although UST violated IATF regulations the team did NOT violate any pre existing UAAP rule. And they also pointed out that they did not commit any violations to gain an unfair advantage DURING a tournament unlike some institutions did (cough cough) LMAO. And lo and behold majority agreed with the argument with an exception of a few LOL. So while Coach Ayo and his staff might get banned or suspended, majority of the board agreed that UST as a whole should not be suspended. And I do hope Gossip Girl Quinito Henson reads this LOL
        Last edited by r1ck; 09-03-2020, 02:58 PM.
        お元気ですか?

Comment

• Originally posted by r1ck View Post
          To our La Sallista friends here just a little juicy tid bit I would like to share, after presenting the investigation findings to the board UST lawyers pointed out that although UST violated IATF regulations the team did NOT violate any pre existing UAAP rule. And they also pointed out that they did not commit any violations to gain an unfair advantage DURING a tournament unlike some institutions did (cough cough) LMAO. And lo and behold majority agreed with the argument with an exception of a few LOL. So while Coach Ayo and his staff might get banned or suspended, majority of the board agreed that UST as a whole should not be suspended. And I do hope Gossip Girl Quinito Henson reads this LOL
          Are you the same idiot that writes for fastbreak? You sound the same hahaha

Comment

• Here we go again with idiots who think feilding two ineligible players unknowly is anywhere close to as bad as a 3 million peso plot to risk the lives of students to play in a "bubble". What Ayo and his crew did was unnecessary actions with possibly devastating concequences. They just got lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
              Ayo can’t hold a job for one reason or another
              EGO. That's his biggest opponent. Hell of a coach, but he is bit in a struggle in were he wants the control like a pro coach, but his system is suited for the college game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
                Here we go again with idiots who think feilding two ineligible players unknowly is anywhere close to as bad as a 3 million peso plot to risk the lives of students to play in a "bubble". What Ayo and his crew did was unnecessary actions with possibly devastating concequences. They just got lucky.
                Nope sorry to burst your bubble, I was just sharing some info I got that is all. So you calm your butt hurt nerves there Quinito, though majority of the board of trustees do seem to agree with the lawyers LOL.
                お元気ですか?

Comment

Nope sorry to burst your bubble, I was just sharing some info I got that is all. So you calm your butt hurt nerves there Quinito, though majority of the board of trustees do seem to agree with the lawyers LOL.
                  Quinito's an idiot of a basketball analyst as Ive noted here in the past but you make him look smart. Pandemic etiqutte wasnt written into the UAAP handbook obviously but that doesnt mean that Ayo and his crew havent severely violated a social contract aimed at saving lives all so that UST can do better in a "tournament that definitely isnt the UAAP".

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
                    EGO. That's his biggest opponent. Hell of a coach, but he is bit in a struggle in were he wants the control like a pro coach, but his system is suited for the college game.
                    You think pro’s would allow themselves to go to a bubble? His demeanor isn’t suited for anyone

Comment

• To hell with the pandemic/IATF, UST has to train in 5v5 full court basketball since they havent won since Jervy Cruz. Does any Ayo supporter realize how psychotic that sounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by banker0114 View Post
                        So true!!!

In 1991, DLSU lost a chance for a 3-peat. In 2008, the school was suspended in all sports when the issue only concerned the MBT (not sure if Adamson was suspended in all sports when the Marlou Aquino fiasco happened in the early 90's). Then the sudden changing of the residency rule for imports to delay the entry of Mbala. All decided by the UAAP board.

I don't know of a time when DLSU won anything if the decision is up to the UAAP Board.
                        according to wikipedia, Adamson was suspended, can't find any news article if only the MBT or the entire sports program were suspended for season 57

Comment

You think pro’s would allow themselves to go to a bubble? His demeanor isn’t suited for anyone
                          Was that even a bubble? Were the players tested regularly or at all? How about those that facilitated the bubble including those that serve food and have to enter/leave the bubble? Were they tested? Or was Ayo was just gambling with the long term health of his wards?

Comment

could work maybe for AFP/PNP @ the UNTV Cup i guess

Comment

To our La Sallista friends here just a little juicy tid bit I would like to share, after presenting the investigation findings to the board UST lawyers argued that although UST violated IATF regulations the team did NOT violate any pre existing UAAP rule. And they also pointed out that they did not commit any violations to gain an unfair advantage DURING a tournament unlike some institutions did (cough cough) LMAO. And lo and behold majority agreed with the argument with an exception of a few LOL. So while Coach Ayo and his staff might get banned or suspended, majority of the board agreed that UST as a whole should not be suspended. And I do hope Gossip Girl Quinito Henson reads this LOL
                              You sound so proud. Bravo to UST for escaping sanctions via a technicality.

Deliberately created a bubble that involves securing for the team, who are not LSIs. Very convenient for you to have a scapegoat in Ayo. I guess UST fans don’t believe UST should be held responsible for these activities that they technically did not sanction 😂 not sure if bulag or bulag bulagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Jclf View Post
                                You sound so proud. Bravo to UST for escaping sanctions via a technicality.

Deliberately created a bubble that involves securing for the team, who are not LSIs. Very convenient for you to have a scapegoat in Ayo. I guess UST fans don’t believe UST should be held responsible for these activities that they technically did not sanction �� not sure if bulag or bulag bulagan
                                I dont mind UST not being suspended because I see the students as victims here but Ayo fans dont see it that way. They see Cansino as a money hungry snitch and UST/Ayo as victims.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information