Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 5

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    It was a good whistle and stupid foul. Take off your useless red glasses, watch replay again and you will see that it was a shot initiation. Clearly seen.

You must be joking.

1:58

Where exactly is the "foul"? Renfroe jumps vertically without even touching Lekavicius, Lekavicius throws his hands on Renfroe
    This should actually be a technical foul on Lekavicius for sport humiliation and trying to outsmart the refs.
    This clown Mike James always does the same thing and nobody punishes him too, instead they give him FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Deschain View Post
    Kalinic's contract should've been terminated after that stupid incident last year. I don't know if it has become acceptable among players to show your dick to random bitches online
    You can't afford to have that kind of player with that personality in your team.

Then there is Sloukas who is sabotaging the team just because he can't handle De Colo being the leader.

I don't think this is the case but I'd like to know if their payments are being delayed or whatever.
    I don't agree with that about Kalinic. if he's going to be terminated, that should not be based on events in his private life.

I think Fener will be fine eventually on the court, unless there is something serious we don't know about.

Real will be fine too, imho.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    The problem with Nando is, that he's not a Pg, he always had great Pg playing with him. It's just too exhausting to be great scorer and do other PGs duties.
    Fair comment but still Nando has proven he can be equally as effective.

To add to the previous post, I think Zoc clipped Sloukas' balls in Tel Aviv last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb9xSznGJW0

Zoc never spoke like that ever to either 3D, Spanoulis or Saras. I remember Lakovic copping it a few times though.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

despite here are acy's stats min 17 points 1.8 2fg 50% 3fg 11.1%
    mta want to release caloiaro isntead of him
    thats maccabi but even more im surprised by fan who should ask for caloiaro from their chairs and by media that should underline this abrurd situation

Lauvergne has given nothing so far. Either injured or cant put the ball through the basket and has slow legs what is a problem on the defensive end.
    Vesely looks always hungry but his efficiency is very low, his focus is even worse, too often injured. Not reliable for an entire season.
    Sloukas, very diligent guy, gives everything for his team, very focussed but simply not a scorer. great bench piece but can never carry a team
    Williams is simply not a winner type player, inconsistent shooter and free throws seem to be a big problem.
    This four guys should cost more than zvezdas budget for example

Other problems... giving Dixon two year contract, Ahmet 3 years...

Idk about Kalinic... he is not the most skilled forward but he is a good 3 and D guy normally who can create for himself under the rim because of his good footwork but he is like papanikolaou and cant put the ball into the basket somehow.

Either it will be a catastrophe season or it is a really good winning story for fener at the end of the season. I expect everything but not an average season.

Quote Originally Posted by papalouki-louk View Post

You must be joking.

Where exactly is the "foul"? Renfroe jumps vertically without even touching Lekavicius, Lekavicius throws his hands on Renfroe
    This should actually be a technical foul on Lekavicius for sport humiliation and trying to outsmart the refs.
    This clown Mike James always does the same thing and nobody punishes him too, instead they give him FTs
    It was a contact during the shot phase, i don't see no vertical jump. C'mon, his all body wasn't on vertical position. Even Plaza had no complains about this episode, clear foul.

agree with obradovic.both teams played horrible offensive bball
    mta in this 5 matches has 29% from the arch despite we have many good shooters. it is clrerely because the arch is not considered. clearely sfair is not focused to org offenseve bball for shooters. no ball moviment for shooters, no assist for shooters. nothing. we jus count on individualism of wil, on black-hunter and on casspi

thats no eu bball andu cant have good season like that

It was a contact during the shot phase, i don't see no vertical jump. C'mon, his all body wasn't on vertical position. Even Plaza had no complains about this episode, clear foul.
    If this call would be against Zalgiris, "Fuck you referee" would be screamed like never before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Back after some weeks off, our start of season is disappointing. Laso's management is awful nowadays.

We won vs Fenerbahçe, who is in a worse shape than us, and vs Maccabi, but the yellows played better and deserved to win. And then, 3 losses away in Kaunas, Istanbul and Munich, all of them clearly.

Our inside game is nonexistant. Tavares seems the Gran Canaria player; Randolph is irregular; Mickey good in offense and bad in defense; Mejri, Reyes and Thompkins out. Our reliable weapons now in that positions are Deck and Garuba (17 years old, 12 points, 4 rebs, 3 steals and 20 of PIR in 16 minutes).

I al not going to be pessimistic, because the last time we were in negative record, I said that our goal was the 8th place, and we ended winning the EL. But we need to change and fix some roles.
    Looks like a good thing for Madrid that Garuba is not eligible for the 20 NBA draft.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

You must be joking.

This is one of the most disgraceful calls ever called in EL, and the competence is tough knowing some calls for Mike James in Pao era. It was nowhere near foul, and the position was lost for Lekavicius. Luckily karma is a bitch, and Zalgiris was destroyed in OT, like the deserved, playing like shit whole game
    Crvena Zvezda 2019/2020
    RETURNING EL MEMBER

PRISONERS OF DADDY AND SON

PG: L.Brown, Covic
    SG/PG Jenkins, Nenadic
    SG: Baron
    SF/SG:Lazic, Dobric
    SF: Perperoglou, Davidovac
    PF: D.Brown, Simanic, Faye
    PF/C: Gist
    C: Kuzmic, Ojo, Jovanovic

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I don't agree with that about Kalinic. if he's going to be terminated, that should not be based on events in his private life.

I think Fener will be fine eventually on the court, unless there is something serious we don't know about.

Real will be fine too, imho.
    It's not strictly about the act itself.
    The act is merely a precursor to(or a manifestation of) worse things, it tells a great deal about his general attitude. I must say, his lapses in previous years make more sense to me now.

They should get better with time but time alone won't fix this mess. A few people will have to make some concessions.
    This saga should've been dealt with by now.
    poof

Quote Originally Posted by Gudura View Post
    This is one of the most disgraceful calls ever called in EL, and the competence is tough knowing some calls for Mike James in Pao era. It was nowhere near foul, and the position was lost for Lekavicius. Luckily karma is a bitch, and Zalgiris was destroyed in OT, like the deserved, playing like shit whole game
    You are right. We don't have any point guards right now, so we are handicapped, we play with Walkup as our main point guard. We deserved to lose, even though we are fight until the end of the game, it just wasn't enough.

You must be joking.

imo not so sure it wasnt faulth

so, this guy was out of 12 in first 6 games in the season

because this pile of shitt, need every game to be in first 12, and have at least 15 minutes, because he is presidents son...
    https://www.euroleague.net/competiti...asoncode=E2019
    but the worst part is that in defence he is 10 times worse, than this statistic up for offense..
    and when faye return, than again simanic, dobric or davidovac will be out first 12, or most likely, they will cut derick brown, and all of that just to have that presidents pile of shit in 12..
    fucking disgusting

Kalinic's behavior is really becoming unacceptable to some extent. He used to be cocky and arrogant and trying to be some kind of avantgarde which is okay to me even he is half as intelligent as he thinks he is. But I don't know what is happening to him in the last year or so. He is up to total confrontation with all opponent's players, crowds, provokes, makes incidents.

One staff member of Serbian national team is very good friend of me, Kalinic went that far that he isn't greeting former teammates, coaches etc. There were a lot of incidents in Belgrade during his episode in zvezda including problems with neighbors etc. Everyone wonders what's his problem. Radonjic had some issues but controlled him, I had the feeling that Obradovic can to it, too. He has some serious issues and I would completely understand if Fenerbahce says "it's enough". Kalinic is one of the best deferends in Euroleague at his position - until last year, culmination were last season's Turkish finals where Anderson made little children to him on the low post. Out of some reason Obradovic trusts him a lot which with his attitude leads to the point that he tries to be Kevin Durant on offense searching for isolations where he looks idiotic. He can be a valuable piece on every Euroleague team but I think the train has let the station following his career. He is a hard worker and works on his game a lot but mentally he's lost. Very negative feelings about his career the next years. I cannot remember that in such a short period one of Europe's recognizable players fell in such a deep hole and slump. Watching him this year hurts even I'm no fan of him. He looks horrible.

Change to Borisa: Borisa was year by year prospected as the next big thing in zvezda. And year by year went by without a chance for him to prove what he is capable of. He is still very young, but there were rumours about work ethics, passive behavior, lethargy etc. He has all the skillset to become Serbia's best power forward in the next 10 years and I'm glad that he slowly but anyway develops an inside and outside game, that he's making mature decisions on offense and most importantly protects the rim like we all hoped he would. A lot of work in front of him but I' really thankful that Gavrilovic gave him the opportunity. I think Derrick will be cut, as mentioned over a short term so rotation would be Faye-Simanic. If not, Ojo will be transfered to FMP from bigs, I think Borisa will stay in the rotation every way around.

And stop calling Covic "pile of shit". Disgusting. It's not his fault that he plays. It's his father's fault. Filip tries the best he can and noone wearing a zvezda jersey should ever be insulted. Ever. Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post

And stop calling Covic "pile of shit". Disgusting. It's not his fault that he plays. It's his father's fault. Filip tries the best he can and noone wearing a zvezda jersey should ever be insulted. Ever. Point.
    Lol

Dude, he is 30 yo guy, not some child. He deserves every insult and he is not basketball player, just a random midget who is playing professional basket because of his father.

I agree. At any other time it would have been a simple foul for 2ft's. For the time remaining it was more than likely a shot at the basket. Bad defending from Renfroe.

Obina: as in normal life insults tell more about the person that speaks them out than vice versa. I disagree with him playing, too. But insulting someone is really neandertalic especially if he plays for your own team. Maybe I'm getting too old for all this. So, if you want to insult someone, insult his father. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Katastroika View Post
    Obina: as in normal life insults tell more about the person that speaks them out than vice versa. I disagree with him playing, too. But insulting someone is really neandertalic especially if he plays for your own team. Maybe I'm getting too old for all this. So, if you want to insult someone, insult his father. Cheers.
    Gotta say having a PIR of -.30 after 6 games with 14.35 min on average you are literally a dead weight on your team. I would be abusing everyone (Owner and coach) involved including him. He's probably the worst player in the league and I doubt he would get a single second if his name was different.

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    Gotta say having a PIR of -.30 after 6 games with 14.35 min on average you are literally a dead weight on your team. I would be abusing everyone (Owner and coach) involved including him. He's probably the worst player in the league and I doubt he would get a single second if his name was different.
    Among guards he is quite sure among the worst 5 in the EL. He is primarily physically inferior to anyone in offense and defense. He can't create out of switches and missmatches, trapped he gets in big problems on bringing the ball over, his sets finish with giving the ball to the first person beside him. He made to very very difficult threes in Tel Aviv and that's it. By attacking the rim he'll get swat in 80% of the penetrations, other 20% won't go in because he has to release way to quick out of fear to get blocked. The funny thing is that Filip has a quite high basketball IQ, he recognizes situations on the court very well but simply isn't capable of benefit out of it as he simply lacks quality. I won't even speak about defense as he seems to die trying avoiding blocks and every player in the EL tries to post him up.

Now, why this is his fault? Any other given bad player would also play and we had this things in zvezda in the last 25 years quite often. The problem is a) the president of course and b) the coaches that accept coaching under such circumstances. There are rumours that we will try to get another guard so that this issue will finally get solved. The only thing I'm saying is that I consider it primitive to curse on mother, sister and daughter of a player of your own team. I criticize also the argument that "Filip brought us to Euroleague in Regland's absence" as it is idiotism on the other side of the paper but what benefit the team gets in a "fuck your mother" vocabulary against your own player? Do you really thing that the rest of the team benefits out of this? After Barcelona game we had situation that some imbecile cursed on him and Lazic, Faye and Brown stood to protect him. It just brings bad blood, nothing else. I'm coming on the games to cheer my team and not to feel embarassed for someone else. You have no PLUS of throwing shit on someone, the board has to solve it. And I think that Al Capone president finally realizes that his son is not Mike Bibby.

PS: It's -.33
    Last edited by Katastroika; 11-01-2019 at 01:52 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast