No announcement yet.

Euroleague Regular Season: Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khimki an awesome team on paper....If they get stops to go along with their firepower they have a deadly team....

Comment

Originally posted by paspalj View Post
      It's a real shame that Pitino didn't stay. There were some weird posts today about talks with the national team. But Kontos (the "inside pao" "journalist" for the people that don't know him) was very cryptic about it. Do you know anything more about this?
      O Ρικ Πιτίνο σχολιάζει,?αποκλειστικά στο gazzetta.gr, την φημολογία που αναπτύχθηκε για πιθανή ανάμειξή του στην Εθνική υπογραμμίζοντας ότι προτιθεται?κάνει οτιδήποτε για να βοηθήσει την Ελλάδα!?

he will come in 10 days in greece and his grandson is doing well,so he is about to return to coaching sooner than he expected (he had said in previous interviews that he was planning to return at march).
      greece has already announced skourtopoulos will stay for fiba windows. i dont know what pitino plans to do with national team but it has nothing to do with panathinaikos anyway. if he coaches greek team it will only be for the pre-olympic tournament and the olympics if we qualify,so he can be our coach at the same time if he wants
      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Great defensive game by Larkin.
        More talented team won tonight. Barca was lucky that played against Efes in first round.

Comment

I wonder what the hell has happened to Real today? I only managed to watch the last 5 minutes when the game was already done. But barely 60 points and collective RIR 61 - that's so uncharacteristic...
          Was Efes that much better really?

Comment

Originally posted by iraz View Post
            I wonder what the hell has happened to Real today? I only managed to watch the last 5 minutes when the game was already done. But barely 60 points and collective RIR 4 - that's so uncharacteristic...
            campazzo was bad and therefore real has no other guard. llull is not even close to 50% of the player he was and laprovitolla is not a euroleague level player
            Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
              campazzo was bad and therefore real has no other guard. llull is not even close to 50% of the player he was and laprovitolla is not a euroleague level player
              I commented and some others did as well back when they signed Mejri that they ought to be really upgrading their backcourt and not signing a 3rd center.
              Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
              2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
              Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

I wonder what the hell has happened to Real today? I only managed to watch the last 5 minutes when the game was already done. But barely 60 points and collective RIR 61 - that's so uncharacteristic...
                Efes was seriously better tonight. They played defense from books, and regardless of relatively low 3pt percentage they won by big margin

Comment

IGOR DRAGOJEVIC is a shameful ref! [deleted] - Levenspiel

27 fouls against Maccabi (most of them called by DRAGOJEVIC), only 17 fouls against Valencia. 9 free throws by Maccabi, 30 ft by Valencia!
                  Last edited by Levenspiel; 10-25-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Nice to see Kuzmic back
                    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by felix_r View Post
                      IGOR DRAGOJEVIC is a shameful ref! [deleted] - Levenspiel

27 fouls against Maccabi (most of them called by DRAGOJEVIC), only 17 fouls against Valencia. 9 free throws by Maccabi, 30 ft by Valencia!
                      I can't make such wishes but I agree completely with the rest. "This" is not a a referee, this is a ridiculous clown. Valencia scored 63 points 25 of which shooting 30 free throws whereas Maccabi with such a powerful frontline shot only 9.
                      Last edited by Levenspiel; 10-25-2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Filip Fat Boar Covic the best Barca player.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
                          Filip Fat Boar Covic the best Barca player.
                          CV offense looks a bit stale in general.

Comment

The shots are falling now that it's too late...

Comment

Without Randolph producing at offense, they have problems against F4 candidate teams. Campazzo also needs to score at least 10 pts and he didn't, not only that he shot 0/6 2pts, it's a terrible performance. As well as Jeffery Taylor, the guy who scored 19 pts against us finished this game with 0 pts and more importantly 0/6 2pts shots just like Campazzo. Efes' defense surely helped, but this was just a bad day for Real.
                              FENERBAHÇE
                              --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                              --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
                              --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
                              --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

filip retard covic against barca( 17 minutes on floor 25:34 , 23 minutes on bench 40-39 )

4EL+3ABA games
                                retard on floor: 113min, Zvezda score 179-238 (-59)
                                retard on bench: 172min, Zvezda score 353-294 (+59)

average per 40 minutes
                                retard on floor: Zvezda score 63-84
                                retard on bench: Zvezda score 82-68

statistic per game
                                16 MIN / 2.3 PTS / 1.7 RB / 3.3 AST / 0.1 ST / 2.7 TO / FG 23%

but anyone who watch the games, knows that he is much more worse than statistic shows...

FUCK OF FROM ZVEZDA IDIOT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information