EuroCup 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
    I don't know, Virtus have been doing pretty well in the Italian League and had a good win against Milan about a week ago.
    They qualified easily after the first round of Eurocup but they didn't look totally convincing in several of those games. Still, I don't think with this roster they should be getting beaten as badly as they did in Belgrade.
    Armani? be serious man
    if Armani didn't have A licence, they would miss EL like 8 of last 10 seasons, despite the fact that every year they have 20+m

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
      Armani? be serious man
      Yeah I almost backspaced after I typed that, but Milan did get a good win in the Euroleague tonight!

Comment

Yeah I almost backspaced after I typed that, but Milan did get a good win in the Euroleague tonight!
        well, of course they will win from time to time, but honestly, since siena, italy doesn't have a serious team..

Comment

well, of course they will win from time to time, but honestly, since siena, italy doesn't have a serious team..
          Where do you see Virtus finishing in the Eurocup and will Jordi give them a wildcard for next season regardless?

Comment

Where do you see Virtus finishing in the Eurocup and will Jordi give them a wildcard for next season regardless?
            well, didn't watch much ec this year, but with checking rosters of teams and standings, the quality of this year ec its really poor, there is not a single one serious team..
            which is not strange since el this season pick up 18 teams(and even there is lack of quality)...
            anyways, unix and partizan on paper have best teams, and than goes virtus and juventut..
            so guess one of them will take ec this year, still depends who will meet in knockout phase..

about virtus and wc for el, well it's definitely possible knowing jordi, but from aspect of result, they need much more better players, coz with current one, no doubt they will defintely be the last one in el..

Comment

@Nemanja
              who do u think giving all this money to partizan in last years?
              why yours president and coach as well, like on every month thanking to government and president of serbia?
              dont be a stupid boy.
              You wrote lies .Our president thanks to State President ,because he brought him in club,of course he didnt do because interests of club . Trinchieri once told good on State President .6 years of this government conducted complerely obstruction of Partizan. Of course ,this part you leave out ,you `re constantly focused on one season ,where relationship is different .In my opinion,this is spin.Overhwhelmingly,in order to justify role and conscious of Crvena Zvezda like project of government ,almost in every years ,including this one,in almost every sport .

Comment

If i understood well, this means that:

1) Valencia reaches Top8 = only the winner of EuroCup plays in Euroleague next season
                2) Valencia doesn't reach Top8 = both finalists of EuroCup play in Euroleague next season

Comment

Monaco up 53-15 on Rytas....

That's wild .....Was gonna take an in game bet Rytas +27.5 but you can see they're really struggling with Monaco's defense , so i didn't bother.......

Comment

Monaco - Rytas 53-15 HT

Second quarter 21-3

Wtf?
                    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Awesome crowd in Partizan....

Comment

I smell a tie-breaker between Partizan, Darussafaka and Virtus at 4-2.

Situation after 4 rounds: Partizan +28 (Virtus away to be played), Virtus -7 (Partizan home and Darussafaka away to be played), Darussafaka -3 (Virtus home to be played). Darusafak would have to beat Virtus at home and Virtus would need victory vs. Partizan in Bologna.

Comment

Great game in Bologna between Virtus and Partizan. Watched 2nd half. Fantastic atmosphere in legendary gym, two huge groups of supporters, Teodosic and Walden fantastic and dramatic finish with steal and layup for Partizan lead after trailing whole game up to 14. This was really a great commercial for European basketball.

Comment

Yeah, a really tough loss for Virtus but Partizan are a very strong and well coached team. When will Frank Gaines be back?
                            And why is the final group game not for another month??

Comment

Partizan NIS Belgrade fought back from a 15-point deficit to defeat Segafredo Virtus Bologna 82-84 and book its spot in the 7DAYS EuroCup quarter-finals. Cor...

Comment

Ok now Dacka just needs to beat Bologna in Turkey and Bologna is out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information