Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 452

Thread: Francis Lopez thread

  1. #281
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,285
    Country: Canada

    Default

    https://www.instagram.com/stories/le...opezzzz/?hl=en

    He’s answering questions on his insta stories, he’s not coming back to play for dlsu and looks like he’s aiming for NBA

  2. #282
    Senior Member Alex07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    bahay
    Posts
    8,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Hope. Sage Tolentino will come for nbtc 2020, and get a passport. I know he is not interested for now, but SBP must convince him that it is better for him to have options. If i'm not mistaken he is only 15, there is still time.

    Sbp Must Invite all tjeir prospects under 16, so they can get a passport, and be eligible for Gilas.
    OT: heard he already turned 16 and did not get a passport, can anyone confirm?
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

  3. #283
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    531
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/stories/le...opezzzz/?hl=en

    He’s answering questions on his insta stories, he’s not coming back to play for dlsu and looks like he’s aiming for NBA
    aim for the moon. if you miss, you may hit a star.

  4. #284
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pampanga, Phil
    Posts
    5,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/stories/le...opezzzz/?hl=en

    He’s answering questions on his insta stories, he’s not coming back to play for dlsu and looks like he’s aiming for NBA
    His playing for Ateneo Eagkets now and not with DLSU

  5. #285
    Senior Member mangangalakal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,976
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    His playing for Ateneo Eagkets now and not with DLSU
    maybe he was asked if he might transfer to DLSU for college..
    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
    -Arrigo Sacchi

  6. #286
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    607
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    should he also sign up with eastwest to train abroad?

  7. #287
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,248
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post
    OT: heard he already turned 16 and did not get a passport, can anyone confirm?
    He is 15 last year. I cannot trace his birthday. Anyway, he has no interest in playing for gilas. Let's move on.

  8. #288
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,248
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/stories/le...opezzzz/?hl=en

    He’s answering questions on his insta stories, he’s not coming back to play for dlsu and looks like he’s aiming for NBA
    Yeah. Like Kai, he wants to train abroad, and wants to be drafted in nba. He has a legitimate chance actually especially when trained. Ray parks jr. Nearly got drafted , Lopez is much better than Parks.

  9. #289
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,088
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    He is 15 last year. I cannot trace his birthday. Anyway, he has no interest in playing for gilas. Let's move on.
    Regarding Sage Tolentino: He might not even be eligible for Philippine citizenship anyway. May Filipino-Americans in Hawaii are third or fourth generation.

  10. #290
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,248
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k3ttch View Post
    Regarding Sage Tolentino: He might not even be eligible for Philippine citizenship anyway. May Filipino-Americans in Hawaii are third or fourth generation.
    Yeah. So let's move on. Lebron Lopez will be better than Sage. Sage will regret passing up on Gilas. I believe he will not be even in the hawaii national team.

  11. #291
    Senior Member Silent Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    20,074
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Yeah. So let's move on. Lebron Lopez will be better than Sage. Sage will regret passing up on Gilas. I believe he will not be even in the hawaii national team.
    hawaii is under US.. and there’s no hawaii NT..

  12. #292
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,248
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    hawaii is under US.. and there’s no hawaii NT..
    Oh I see. Then Sage will really regret it, he is not a jalen green type of player that can make the team usa.
    In an interview, he said He COULD play for phil but after college( I guess he already know about the passport rule, he have also agents/parents ehich is contacted by SBP).

  13. #293
    Senior Member Alex07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    bahay
    Posts
    8,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    He is 15 last year. I cannot trace his birthday. Anyway, he has no interest in playing for gilas. Let's move on.
    the good part on this is that we know that Hawaii has a potential for us to look for young talents.Hopefully we could find another skilled, tall & young player that is willing to fix his documents and play for the national team.
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

  14. #294
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,248
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex07 View Post
    the good part on this is that we know that Hawaii has a potential for us to look for young talents.Hopefully we could find another skilled, tall & young player that is willing to fix his documents and play for the national team.
    We basically have young talents all around the world

    Sage- Hawaii
    Daph-Italy
    Ganal-Spain
    Edu- Nigeria
    Kirkness-Australia
    Jalen Green/Artests/Harper,etc - US.
    Christian David- Canada

    SBP must exert more effort in recruiting, not only just calling the players.

  15. #295
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pampanga, Phil
    Posts
    5,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Oh I see. Then Sage will really regret it, he is not a jalen green type of player that can make the team usa.
    In an interview, he said He COULD play for phil but after college( I guess he already know about the passport rule, he have also agents/parents ehich is contacted by SBP).
    Well he can do a Spencer.. Graduate HS in Hawaii, wait for offers from US and if theres none, he can alwats play for Ateneo and maybe Batang Gilas U18 team...

  16. #296
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    11,308
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    Well he can do a Spencer.. Graduate HS in Hawaii, wait for offers from US and if theres none, he can alwats play for Ateneo and maybe Batang Gilas U18 team...
    well if he wants to do a spencer, best route is to play for UP
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

  17. #297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,248
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    Well he can do a Spencer.. Graduate HS in Hawaii, wait for offers from US and if theres none, he can alwats play for Ateneo and maybe Batang Gilas U18 team...
    Gilas last option. Sadly. .

  18. #298
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pampanga, Phil
    Posts
    5,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    well if he wants to do a spencer, best route is to play for UP
    Boo sucks, that its a waste for Sage to go to UP. At ADMU, it got Tab... If Toroman goes to UP, Sage can also try DLSU... Toroman though is more of a tactucian and not a Development guy. So ADMU is still the best destination..

  19. #299
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    11,308
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    Boo sucks, that its a waste for Sage to go to UP. At ADMU, it got Tab... If Toroman goes to UP, Sage can also try DLSU... Toroman though is more of a tactucian and not a Development guy. So ADMU is still the best destination..
    mahirap yun lalo nang tagilid ang UAAP. Ateneo is too much already.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

  20. #300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,248
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    mahirap yun lalo nang tagilid ang UAAP. Ateneo is too much already.
    Why did they need to play in Uaap? The main issue is to get a passport before 16. Edu and Dalph never plays for uaap but they was able to play for gilas .

    But if they don't have one before 16. I guess It's right to play for the right uaap team. I hope they go where they will have playing time. Ateneo is too crowded.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •