Francis Lopez thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francis Lopez thread

Francis Lopez; 6'6" forward ,ateneo de Manila university.
    Is he the real deal or pure hype?

Videos:

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

la Salle greenhills videos

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Kinda hard to say since there are no full games to watch. Based on his stories he is athletic, has decent handles and decent 3 point shot.

Comment

Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
        Kinda hard to say since there are no full games to watch. Based on his stories he is athletic, has decent handles and decent 3 point shot.
        sounds like Kobe Paras
        WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
        SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

Originally posted by C2Hamm View Post
          sounds like Kobe Paras
          Probably gonna be taller since his mom is african and her genes seem to be the most dominant.

Comment

Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
            Probably gonna be taller since his mom is african and her genes seem to be the most dominant.
            Kobe had good competition when he went to the US. but I dont think his coach really helped him in other aspects of the game. From the little vids I saw, it was mostly give it to him or Acquaah and let either one create.
            hopefully Francis would have better guidance.

we might have Kobe and Lebron in the future Gilas teams. hahahaha
            WE DON'T COUNT YEARS, WE COUNT CENTURIES

P. Noval, A.H. Lacson, Dapitan, Espanya
            SANTO TOMAS APAT NA DAAN

Comment

Kobe had good competition when he went to the US. but I dont think his coach really helped him in other aspects of the game. From the little vids I saw, it was mostly give it to him or Acquaah and let either one create.

they have tab. tab is very much involved in the juniors team as well. well not heavily but still involved.
              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

saw on francis lopez insta story he fell hard again during a dunk. hope the kid is disciplined enough to not to go for a dunk each time. i think this is the second time i saw in his insta story he fell hard after a dunk.
                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Does anyone know his birth date? On the vid it says 15 year old 8th grader, he might graduate HS at 19-20 years old...not good.

Comment

Is he already playing for the high school team? Coz if he's a 6'5" 15 year old playing 8th grade competition in the Philippines, development situation is far from ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by monsoonxvi View Post
                      Is he already playing for the high school team? Coz if he's a 6'5" 15 year old playing 8th grade competition in the Philippines, development situation is far from ideal.
                      I’m pretty sure he plays for the high school team, as he played against Carl Tamayo and his NU team the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone7 View Post
                        I’m pretty sure he plays for the high school team, as he played against Carl Tamayo and his NU team the other day.
                        Cool, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by monsoonxvi View Post
                          Cool, thanks!
                          I actually have a picture of him with Mason Amos, he's obviously shorter than Mason. yes both played together for ateneo already
                          NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                          https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                            I actually have a picture of him with Mason Amos, he's obviously shorter than Mason. yes both played together for ateneo already
                            How tall is Mason? Lopez lists himself as 6’6 on his Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
                              How tall is Mason? Lopez lists himself as 6’6 on his Instagram
                              6' 5", i would say Lopez is 6' 4

Last edited by analyzed; 10-09-2019, 11:55 PM.
                              NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                              https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information