Panathinaikos v Crvena Zvedza
    Bayern Munich v Armani Milano
    Real Madrid v Fenerbahçe
    Zalgiris v Baskonia
    Anadolu Efes v Barcelona
    Alba Berlin v Zenit
    Asvel v Olympiacos
    Valencia v CSKA

first 4 games will be played on october 3 and the rest on october 4. good luck to all teams!
    FENER
    cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
    calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Let's see what Laso chose to face Fenerbahçe. Thompkins is in a very bad form, and Reyes is 39. For what we are seeing in ACB, he is giving minutes to Garuba, and the boy has been the best PF/C in both matches, in fact, he broke 2 records.

Youngest player to be in RMadrid's starting five, and youngest player with a double double in the ACB (13 points, 10 rebounds and 2 blocks).

Rudy also had fatigue, but I think he will play.

Comment

vesely and lauvergne are still injured and because of this i dont think we have a chance against real madrid. real madrid seems to be in form. at least their situation is better than us.

lets just hope that point difference wont be enormous.
      FENER
      cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
      calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

This our 510th game in Europe. 295 wins, 214 defeats.

Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
        vesely and lauvergne are still injured and because of this i dont think we have a chance against real madrid. real madrid seems to be in form. at least their situation is better than us.

lets just hope that point difference wont be enormous.
        It's incredible that we still continued with Lauvergne and wasted our money on him after the last season, he is still injured Lmao

A very bad planning, Gherardini and Obra disappointed me.
        Last edited by Tevfik1907; 10-02-2019, 10:52 AM.
        FENERBAHÇE
        --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
        --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
        --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
        --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

Khimki v Maccabi 55-45
          Panathinaikos v Crvena Zvedza 60-40
          Bayern Munich v Armani Milano 49-51
          Real Madrid v Fenerbahçe 60-40
          Zalgiris v Baskonia 49-51
          Anadolu Efes v Barcelona 55-45
          Alba Berlin v Zenit 51-49
          Asvel v Olympiacos 45-55
          Valencia v CSKA 45-55

Comment

Originally posted by Tevfik1907 View Post
            This our 510th game in Europe. 295 wins, 214 defeats.

It's incredible that we still continued with Lauvergne and wasted our money on him after the last season, he is still injured Lmao

A very bad planning, Gherardini and Obra disappointed me.
            i dont know what to say tbh. i told people around me from the very start that we should add 4th big man to the roster but they insisted that vesely and lauvergne will be healthy this season and we dont need another big man. i also told them that you cannot trust lauvergne who missed half of the season due to injury that we dont know yet. and here we are...

i honestly was so hyped/happy after de colo signing now i am thinking that we wont be champs this year. stupid lauvergne...
            FENER

Comment

Khimki v Maccabi 52-48
              Panathinaikos v Crvena Zvedza 62-38
              Bayern Munich v Armani Milano 45-55
              Real Madrid v Fenerbahçe 55-45
              Zalgiris v Baskonia 50-50
              Anadolu Efes v Barcelona 50-50
              Alba Berlin v Zenit 50-50
              Asvel v Olympiacos 42-58
              Valencia v CSKA 48-52

Comment

Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
                i dont know what to say tbh. i told people around me from the very start that we should add 4th big man to the roster but they insisted that vesely and lauvergne will be healthy this season and we dont need another big man. i also told them that you cannot trust lauvergne who missed half of the season due to injury that we dont know yet. and here we are...

i honestly was so hyped/happy after de colo signing now i am thinking that we wont be champs this year. stupid lauvergne...
                Our chances for title doesn't depend on Lavergne, he didn't prove himself as big upgrade even before injury.
                We still have chances for title, with him or without, but it depends from form of our backcourt players+Vesely and Datome

Stimac is more then good replace imo, but shame that we are paying for player that didn't contribute anything to this club

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                  Our chances for title doesn't depend on Lavergne, he didn't prove himself as big upgrade even before injury.
                  We still have chances for title, with him or without, but it depends from form of our backcourt players+Vesely and Datome

Stimac is more then good replace imo, but shame that we are paying for player that didn't contribute anything to this club
                  i feel like our chances to win euroleague this season has dropped a certain amount. i know we dont depend on lauvergne or his performance but it sucks that we wont be able to get anything from him.
                  FENER

Comment

Khimki v Maccabi
                    Panathinaikos v Crvena Zvedza
                    Bayern Munich v Armani Milano
                    Real Madrid v Fenerbahçe
                    Zalgiris v Baskonia
                    Anadolu Efes v Barcelona
                    Alba Berlin v Zenit - No idea
                    Asvel v Olympiacos
                    Valencia v CSKA - No idea

Comment

Well it's that time....Pumped up for opening day

Good first game to start...MTA at Khimki

Comment

MTA scoring in transition...Half court offense looks a bit out of sorts...

To be expected though...First game and some new faces on the team..

Comment

1st hlf in perfect classic mta tradition. no ball moviment for shooters (despite many shooters we have), just "painty" bball, 3 points suffering. also, incredibly wilbekin always in , diba and caloiaro misconsidered. start thinking sfair is a big problem

Comment

Black has been awesome for MTA but Khimki better ball movement so far...That part i agree with you.

Comment

Filip Covic is worst player in euroleague history official. But I am not sure he is player.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information