Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euroleague 2019/2020 injured players or questionable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metec View Post
    I doubt Black will return at the end of February. His last social media post before going leaving for states was basically saying in a nice way that Maccabi bullshiting everyone and that he may require more recovery time.

Casspi played a major role in the first few games he took part in, but I can also argue that he was more important at the first games since he brought some basketball IQ to the court while we were a wild team, now the team looks much better, able to run plays and not just isolation plays. In addition to this, it looks like we have decent depth in his position, our replacement players are not as good as he is, but they are enough to move forward.

I really hope Wolters will be alright, we really need him and counted on him. He is just a great player that plays in a role that suits him well.
    Jordi injury is a tragedy on a personal level, it came in such bad timing, during his best days in Maccabi. But to be honest, his performance was a BONUS anyway, you can see by minutes spread that the coaching staff didn't give him too much credit at the start of the seasn. Probably while preparing for the season, they didn't plan to give him too many minutes at EL anyway.
    totally agree
    just dont know what u meant about black

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
      totally agree
      just dont know what u meant about black
      It looks like a conflict between Black who wants more recovery time and Maccabi that are pushing him to return quicker.
      For a long time, there were conflicting rumors about the seriousness of his injury.
      Black had a flight back to the US around Christmas to continue recovery.
      A day before he left, all major sports sites said that the estimated recovery time is a month. And this piece of news defently came from Maccabi itself.
      Black on the other hand, wrote an Instagram post (and removed it later) stating that this kind of injury has a minimum recovery time of 6-8 weeks and can even reach 3 months.

If you took Black's pessimistic return date, it means that he could only start training at the end of March. And probably won't be in decent shape until late April-May.

Comment

It looks like a conflict between Black who wants more recovery time and Maccabi that are pushing him to return quicker.
        For a long time, there were conflicting rumors about the seriousness of his injury.
        A day before he left, all major sports sites said that the estimated recovery time is a month. And this piece of news defently came from Maccabi itself.
        Black on the other hand, wrote an Instagram post (and removed it later) stating that this kind of injury has a minimum recovery time of 6-8 weeks and can even reach 3 months.

If you took Black's pessimistic return date, it means that he could only start training at the end of March. And probably won't be in decent shape until late April-May.
        so ,i guess it means mta and black part ways at the end f the season. bad bad new

Comment

There was a more optimistic report about ten days ago about Black's injury - that he won't need a surgery and recovery time is about 8 weeks. I don't know if there's a conflict now, we'll have to wait and see. I'm more concerned about Wolters right now, bit then again we'll wait and see.
          Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• Damn, now Zussman injured too - fractured finger bone...4-6 weeks out...Fork fork fork...
            Last edited by MikeMaccabiFan; 01-22-2020, 11:10 PM.
            Yalla Maccabi!!!

Save English, ban macabeo....

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeMaccabiFan View Post
              Damn, now Zussman injured too - cracked finger bone...4-6 weeks out...Fork fork fork...
              this is the most bad luck i ever seen...
              https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Papapetrou sustained a thumb injury in the 3rd min vs Promitheas and didn't play again. They say it's doesnt look like a fracture but he could miss out this week. The good news is that it's on his left hand.
                Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Zvezda without Lazic, Davidovac, Perperoglou, Jagodic-Kuridza and Covic in Barcelona.We have 11 players available, among them 5 centers.Funny
                  Last edited by Gudura; 01-22-2020, 04:27 PM.
                  Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
                  SG/PG: Walden
                  SG: Loyd
                  SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
                  SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
                  PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
                  PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
                  C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                    Papapetrou sustained a thumb injury in the 3rd min vs Promitheas and didn't play again. They say it's doesnt look like a fracture but he could miss out this week. The good news is that it's on his left hand.
                    Papapetrou is well, he will play on Friday.

Comment

• Is Micic back?
                      NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                      Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                      If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

• Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
                        Is Micic back?
                        Anyone?
                        If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Comment

• ı wonder micic and dunston

Comment

• Originally posted by jasua_85 View Post
                            ı wonder micic and dunston
                            Dunston is long termed out.
                            But there were some news about Micic possibly returning in Week 21. I haven't found any confirmation though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
                              Anyone?
                              After the last game against Asvel, Ataman said Micic will play against Real Madrid

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiven View Post
                                After the last game against Asvel, Ataman said Micic will play against Real Madrid
                                Tnx but your reply was way too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information