No announcement yet.

2020 Lithuanian NT: in a chase of Olympic dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No NBA players mean huge advantage to Lithuania. Doncic is at this point, for 40min do or die game, 60% if not more of Slovenian NT. Everything would be generated through him. Neither Sabonis, JV or both together have even relatively close impact. Second, Valanciunas against Slovenia would be huge liability defensively again. Slovenia will surely try to shoot the lights out and will play multiple pick and rolls every possession. Lithuania is a better defensive team without JV against such team as Slovenia. Sabonis is also not a great defender, but his loss would be felt. He can switch and D and intimidate any defence with his relentless motor and quick decisions which are key in tiny and crowded FIBA courts. No time to wade in the paint's mud as in NBA. However, we have plenty of quality bigs in Gudaitis, Geben, Echodas, Birutis...and even D-Mo, Kairys (both horrid at D, IMO).
    Today basketball is guards and wings games. Specially in FIBA, like it's not even close. So I can say this: for 2020 we have such formula:

Grigonis, Lekavicius>Sabonis, Valanciunas

The key will be to have 2 best guards to run the show and to sharpen things up in the crunch time.

Windows were the best indication how NT stops when there's no guard to run the show. NT played best with Jokubaitis running the show, being able put the ball on the floor, facilitate. Our ultimate power will lie on Grigonis and Lekavicius abilities these days. They are only 2 hardcore guards truly ready for real action at the moment + a bit of something what's left from Kalnietis and maybe upcoming Jokubaitis
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
      No NBA players mean huge advantage to Lithuania. Doncic is at this point, for 40min do or die game, 60% if not more of Slovenian NT. Everything would be generated through him. Neither Sabonis, JV or both together have even relatively close impact. Second, Valanciunas against Slovenia would be huge liability defensively again. Slovenia will surely try to shoot the lights out and will play multiple pick and rolls every possession. Lithuania is a better defensive team without JV against such team as Slovenia. Sabonis is also not a great defender, but his loss would be felt. He can switch and D and intimidate any defence with his relentless motor and quick decisions which are key in tiny and crowded FIBA courts. No time to wade in the paint's mud as in NBA. However, we have plenty of quality bigs in Gudaitis, Geben, Echodas, Birutis...and even D-Mo, Kairys (both horrid at D, IMO).
      Today basketball is guards and wings games. Specially in FIBA, like it's not even close. So I can say this: for 2020 we have such formula:

Grigonis, Lekavicius>Sabonis, Valanciunas

The key will be to have 2 best guards to run the show and to sharpen things up in the crunch time.

Windows were the best indication how NT stops when there's no guard to run the show. NT played best with Jokubaitis running the show, being able put the ball on the floor, facilitate. Our ultimate power will lie on Grigonis and Lekavicius abilities these days. They are only 2 hardcore guards truly ready for real action at the moment + a bit of something what's left from Kalnietis and maybe upcoming Jokubaitis
      If you are right and our main hope winning is after 6months seriuos injury comming Grigonis and 1m80 combo guard Lukas that is hole in defence and old veteran Kalnietis (because old age) also become hole in defence we have no chance winning againts best world teams more than one game.No chance playing in that style you want guard dominated, our opponents simply have way more power all of them in backourt Usa,Spain,France,Australia,Serbia,Canada and so on.

Good thing you are wrong We have advantages even playing best world teams in 2 positions and that should be our main goal take as much as possible from those weaker sides of our opponents.

Qualification games is useless if you searching for indicator look at main tournaments in last few years ,not b level players training games without no preparation what so ever. If we look to qualification games our leaders should be Bendzius and Giedraitis in main tournaments also But we all saw how they looked in real tournament games with big pressure.

And that formula that 2 average euroleague guards is better than 2 starting 5 nba players is just ridiculous. Lekavicius in defence 1vs 1 is as bad as Valanciunas in pikenrool defence when we are talking about guarding best world guards.You have no chance becoming anything in mathematics with such laughable formulas

As always you want to play style you want,but not looking what we have in a team.Its not club where you can buy players, NT you have what you have and you have to built game plan accordingly to players.

If we dont have world class guards and we cant play the game is fashionable now it doesnt mean we have to go suicidal way and put our entire game plan on b or even c level guards like Jokubaitis today that gonna go against A level guards and ignore our A level stars from other position.

Play by your strenghts not weakneses atleast smart people are saying that and not only in sport
      Last edited by Shawshank; 03-16-2020, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
        If you are right and our main hope winning is after 6months seriuos injury comming Grigonis and 1m80 combo guard Lukas that is hole in defence and old veteran Kalnietis (because old age) also become hole in defence we have no chance winning againts best world teams more than one game.No chance playing in that style you want guard dominated, our opponents simply have way more power all of them in backourt Usa,Spain,France,Australia,Serbia,Canada and so on.

Good thing you are wrong We have advantages even playing best world teams in 2 positions and that should be our main goal take as much as possible from those weaker sides of our opponents.

Qualification games is useless if you searching for indicator look at main tournaments in last few years ,not b level players training games without no preparation what so ever. If we look to qualification games our leaders should be Bendzius and Giedraitis in main tournaments also But we all saw how they looked in real tournament games with big pressure.

And that formula that 2 average euroleague guards is better than 2 starting 5 nba players is just ridiculous. Lekavicius in defence 1vs 1 is as bad as Valanciunas in pikenrool defence when we are talking about guarding best world guards.You have no chance becoming anything in mathematics with such laughable formulas

As always you want to play style you want,but not looking what we have in a team.Its not club where you can buy players, NT you have what you have and you have to built game plan accordingly to players.

If we dont have world class guards and we cant play the game is fashionable now it doesnt mean we have to go suicidal way and put our entire game plan on b or even c level guards like Jokubaitis today that gonna go against A level guards and ignore our A level stars from other position.

Play by your strenghts not weakneses atleast smart people are saying that and not only in sport
        I'm not sure what D. Sabonis can provide. He has some handles, quickness, mobility, IQ. Whenever he can find his ways to be dominant in FIBA there's still some mystery. But the odds is against him. Vucevic has much of things that Sabonis does and he's so unimpressive in FIBA, f.e. I don't even talk about JV, we all know what he can bring and we seen many times. We'll have more chances to win if we run Grigonis and Lekavicius offensively (or equally as much) than feeding JV or Sabonis in the post. We have seen this in WC. We fed JV early against both Aussies and France and he blew his posting up chances (in FIBA posting up is highly ineffective, the paint is locked and crowded). Then we stuck with p'n'r action and we came back. Running through Grigonis and Lekavicius doesn't contradict utilizing our bigs. It's basically p'n'r action these days. It's the most effective way to utilize bigs and your offence overall if you don't have 5 position-less freaks. You overemphasize Lekavicius defence, he's a good on ball defender with quick feet. Agility now is much more valuable than size, it comes without saying.

How Grigonis is a hole defensively? Dude is preparing to come back for a while now, he's coming back 100% ready physically and 8-10 games of preparation games should be enough.

You always can't figure out the trends and understand what's happening in contemporary BB. JV and Sabonis scoring in the NBA because NBA regular seasons are soft, there's three second D rule which leaves all the angles for individual actions, there's much more space for p'n'r action, ect. JV never ever proved he can be more than 16/10 player and you have to slow down everything for him to do that, and he never lead NT to wins itself. In contemporary FIBA there's no big who can lead his team to trophy (nor even Jokic is that kind of breed). Maybe only USA has it in Davis, but it's also an open question. There's no PAU in FIBA and guys like Vucevic, Sabonis, Valanciunas are merely solid in FIBA, that's all. You are continuing to fool your self believing in the narrative that JV (or even Sabonis) will lead NT to glory. That's so yesterday. This conception died in the mid 10's actually and you still stick with it.

Whatever tactics you will choose, we are underdogs against USA, Spain, France, Serbia, Australia and some others. I never said we gonna defeat them. I said we have the best chance when we run through guards (but generally I see us again being a mediocre team just as in 2012 and 2016, and our talent level will only ripe later in the decade hopefully, there's some serious material to expect that). Not to mention that your logic is false. Average EL guard Kalnietis was the best NT player of 10's and not NBA players like Valanciunas, D-Mo, Kuzminskas. FIBA and NT has it's own logic. The scheme - NBA player >>> average EL players - is way too primitive.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Here's how Grigonis looked three weeks ago - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUzqURxxigQ

BTW, today my prediction is that there won't be OQT and OG. IMO, the virus crisis will be that long. I hope I'm wrong though.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• all of this discussion about OQT is moot anyway, since it's not gonna happen more likely than not...
            I personally think FIBA will just pick the best ranked teams from each continent to fill up 12 team quota and will be done with it (as long as japanese are still determined to proceed with Olympic games that is). Another interesting fact to consider is that NBA season might be prolonged until August even and all the best players will not be able to participate in NT competition once again lol...

Comment

• So Olympics won't take place this year.

Sad, but perspectively we may be stronger in 2021. This year we have obvious gap at position 4. Kulboka, IMO, will have enough time to prove his worth, plus Masiulis and maybe even Sedekerskis. Position 1 should be stronger and I think Jokubaitis will be a no-brainer next Lekavicius + decent options in Kalnietis, Velicka, depending on Kalnietis shape and wish to still compete. SF may be more versatile and increasing scoring power if Bradeikis finds his ways to crack NBA rotation and improve his D. Besides, I sneakingly hope D. Giedraitis will get his chance to prove he's a gem in upcoming season, be it ACB or else where and Sirvydis may wake up after prima-donna naive carriage, so we may potentially add true upcoming studs at 2 as well.

Most of established players are still growing - JV, Ulanovas, Giedraitis, Gudaitis, Sabonis, Grigonis, Lekavicius. The only substantial players who may be worse - Kuzminskas and Kalnietis. So the loss is marginally little, it' not like some S. Marciulionis was about to give his last shot as in 1996 or Saras as in 2012.

Very interesting upcoming season for our ripping talent pool and I expect our 2021 OT to end up more talented, athletic, hungry compared to potential 2020 OT.

And I guess the good news is that Maskoliunas will have all the time to prepare the team. I think he's staying as a head coach, even if windows were not inspiring to say the least.
              Last edited by Straight forward; 03-23-2020, 08:11 PM.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Besides, that probably means EB will take place in 2022. If we're in the hunt of medals, our chances substantially increase. In 2020 we were about to have a bleak roster again, with 2 strong centers and few average EL players. In 2022 I project us being legitimate contender, surely a half step behind teams like Serbia, France, but nevertheless I think it will be the first season when we legitimately contend and our talent level will increase dramatically. I don't see us winning Olympic medal, that would be insane, but it would be about time to make some nose in 2022, that would mean 7 years brake since we won the medal...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• If Olympics goes to 2021 i believe NT have will say goodbye to final members of 85 generation players Kalnietis,Maciulis,Jankunas.Its already was very questionable their shape in 2020 after such long off without basketball.In 2021 Mantas will be 35 and he will be the youngest Its just pity that they could say goodbye in Olympics.

We will see what our NT will do with Pg and PF positions starting from 2021.

Go with combo scorer Lukas and 20 old PG and without true PF will be chalenge to cover those holes in 2021 Olympic tournament.But eventually that was happening either way.Mantas with Maciulis would have covered some in those positions in 2020 Olympics.In 2021 thats unrelistic most likely.Coach will have to search for other players and bring some new blood that could help main core players

Lekavicius,Grigonis,Giedraitis,Ulanovas,Butkeviciu s,Sabonis,Valanciunas,Gudaitis and maybe Kuzminskas who would be like veteran on that team.

They will matured proffesionals ready to win in 2021-2024.Plus somebody from our upcoming youngsters should add more help around 2023-2024.

Hopefully Jokubaitis will grow faster he will be very important piece how it looks now .But like Jasikevicius needed couple tournaments in 97,98 Kalnietis also 2006,2009 to get their asses kicked by matured guards we will have to patience with him. Until our coaches could give keys with ball and without worries let run our team.
                  Last edited by Shawshank; 03-24-2020, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Maciulis and Jankunas surely...and I have zero pity for it. It's just that both were shadow of themselves already in 19WC. Let alone OG. So it's time and it's simple. While Kalnieits may still be at the level he is now in 2021 and we may still need him.

Jokubaitis has already tons of EL experience for his age and has been baptized as NT player already. IMO, he should make OT in 2021, to snatch a role from the bench, and in 2022 he already will be our main PG and bet facilitator by far. He's impressive early bloomer. It's crazy that he's gonna be 19yo till November while he could legitimately compete for the spot in 2020 OT. Also now I think Brazdeikis may have legitimate chance to play in OG.

That core that you mention is very weak if we speak about elite ambitions. Basically Sabonis, JV (bad fit for FIBA) and Grigonis as standouts and Kuz wondering with his inner demons. That's just not a match for tons of better teams now. This core will never be ready for medals, to speak directly. Pieces should be added to that, sooner the better.

I project that in 2022 we may have all needed puzzles to contend again. We won't have holes in any position and legitimate, elite starting 5. The team will still be up and coming, but legitimate semis and medal contender without a need of perfect draw and shit. We shall have a strong line-up for contemporary basketball with tons of skill, versatility and ability to switch at D end:

Jokubaitis (young EL PG stud) + Lekavicius, Velicka
                    Grigonis (borderline elite EL material) + Sirvydis, D.Giedraitis
                    Brazdeikis (NBA role player) + Ulanovas, R.Giedraitis, Kuzminskas
                    Kulboka (NBA role player) + Masiulis, Sedekerskis
                    Sabonis (NBA all star) + Valanciunas, Gudaitis

Let's have in mind that in 2022 such players as Kulboka, Masiulis, Sedekerskis will be 24yo. They should be (at least 2 first) more than ready for real action. Brazdeikis, Velicka 23yo and I hope Brazdeikis will sharpen up his D and may be ready to blossom offensively for us. The timing is all very good to start adding substantial talent each year.
                    Last edited by Straight forward; 03-24-2020, 10:23 AM.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Those 2021-2024 will be the best years is for 1992-1995 born players its not hard to guess if you follow basketball history.Those players i mentione are sure deal now and will be in next 2-4 years unless major injury happens.Thats safe bet .. In your lineup too many unknowns and too many if's.

Yeah in 2022 can be first year for those 98 born player when you can really hope something for them.But it will depend alot how their careers will go .It also depends how many of them will make team in 2021, in first tournament very rarely somebody comes from nowhere and sudenly delivers big time.Usually it takes 2 tournaments to get ready to win for most good players.

We had very good generation 1984-1986 born players,but from 1987-1991 its was very dull generation and thats way we were in trouble and couldnt win nothing. .

In 2017-2019 1984-1986 generation was too old, 1992-1994 generaton was too young to win on highest level and we didnt get nothing seriuos from 1987-1991 born players that should have been their best years and they should have been main contributers.

Thats why i say 1998-2000 will be too young to win on highest level in next olympic 4 year run,but best of them can help for sure .

But now 1992-1995 generation is kinda good and i expect better results in 2021-2024 and they should be main contributers.

Sharas usses Lukas in euroleague for 20min and Jokubaitis dont play at all.Nothing drastically will change in 1-2 years most likely.Lukas will be main Pg in nearest future untill Rokas will be ready and smart enough to be main PG of entire elite team.It will be like Maskoliunas- Jasikevicius era 1997-1999 one was way more tallented,but other was just matured and smarter guard in those years.Guess who was starting Pg brain of the team?

Only at the end of next 4 run 2023-2024 your mentioned players can begin overtaking some my mentioned core players.But lets say now 2020-2022 i dont think its even close.

You want change entire team in 2years it doesnt work like that.It takes more time its obviuos if you doing gradually not forcing young players do what they mentally arent ready for.

btw I dont think our Olympic team in 2021 will better than olympic team 2020 is more less the same .Just big question about Kalnietis possibility to play . Believe that Rokas at 20 will go on Olympic stage against best world guards and begin make good plays for others for me its hard to imagine..
                      Last edited by Shawshank; 03-24-2020, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Those 2021-2024 will be the best years is for 1992-1995 born players its not hard to guess if you follow basketball history.Those players i mentione are sure deal now and will be in next 2-4 years unless major injury happens.Thats safe bet .. In your lineup too many unknowns and too many if's.

Yeah in 2022 can be first year for those 98 born player when you can really hope something for them.But it will depend alot how their careers will go .It also depends how many of them will make team in 2021, in first tournament very rarely somebody comes from nowhere and sudenly delivers big time.Usually it takes 2 tournaments to get ready to win for most good players.

We had very good generation 1984-1986 born players,but from 1987-1991 its was very dull generation and thats way we were in trouble and and the end couldnt win nothing. . 2017-2020 85 generation was too old, 1992-1994 generaton was too young to win on highest level and we didnt get nothing seriuos from 1987-1991 born players that should have been their best years and they should have been main contributers. Thats why i say 1998-2000 will be too young to win on highest level in nect olympic 4 year run,but best of them can help for sure .

But now 1992-1995 generation is kinda good and i expect better results in 2021-2024 and they should be main contributers.
                        Basically all what you wrote is more or les correct and makes sense, but what you're missing that whatever the age you simply get little from such players as Butkevicius, Ulanovas, R.Giedraitis and basically all others except, say, Grigonis and JV. Those 2 are only serious pieces if we speak about winning something, and maybe Lekavicius who can really bring some offence from the bench, but nothing special anyway. That 1992-1995 core is simply too weak. If you think that this core will have to play main role no-matter result, you may be right, if you think this core can win something, I think you wrong big time. The gap between this core and other elite team's core is just too huge.

How soon new talent will blend and give dividends, is off course an an open question, but the signs are great in Jokubaitis, Kulboka, Brazdeikis (closest to NT, IMO) and even others. But my thesis is, we should stop fooling our selves about snatching medals with the talent of WC19 roster.

Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
                        Sharas usses Lukas in euroleague for 20min and Jokubaitis dont play at all.Nothing drastically will change in 1-2 years most likely.Lukas will be main Pg in nearest future untill Rokas will be ready and smart enough to be main PG of entire elite team.It will be like Maskoliunas- Jasikevicius era 1997-1999 one was way more tallented,but other was just matured and smarter guard.Guess who was starting Pg brain of the team?
                        That's where your conservatism and reactionism hits you. Lekavicius should be more than 20min player and he will never will. Well, maybe in 2021 OG he may play a bit more than 20min, but why to bother more? That's the best way to use him and he was never supposed to be long term answer at PG anyway, as he's undersized combo. And you serely wrong about Jokubaitis, he has been playing in all EL games recently, be it for few minutes. That's huge for him. Show me another 19yo PG in Europe who would have 134min in EL under his belt. And lately he was really stepping up- huge in LKL and even in EL got a great game against OLY, 7pts, 6a. How Saras words "the great players is growing" correlates with you projection that he will ride the bench in 2 upcoming years?

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                        Murauskas, Sirvydis
                        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

You want change entire team in 2years it doesnt work like that.It takes more time its obviuos if you doing gradually not forcing young players do what they mentally arent ready for.

btw I dont think our Olympic team in 2021 will better than olympic team 2020 is more less the same .Just big question about Kalnietis possibilities to play .
                          We'll see. Lithuanian NT, for your blessing, always was rather conservative and never made any radical rebuilds. No-one will push anyone this time, again, you can see it clearly with Makoliunas who left Kulboka and D.Giedraiti aside. Eager for changes coach would had taken them into his hands for a test. But, again, we shouldn't sleep and to add talent. Good that Jokubaitis was taken. Next, Kulboka, Brazdeikis, are surely close and that will be obvious next season, IMO. We have been rolling with mediocre roster for way too long and only couple of flukes of Kazlauskas' kinda shaded the fact we were so damn mediocre all decade long (OG best example). What you're missing that some of upcoming pieces upside are roaring compared to peaking mediocrity and it' happening sooner than later. No-one will wait till 2024 and 2025. You usually too slow to get with changes. Before WC19 you called Lekavicius "uleb" level player and projected 4pts per game for him. Things will change rather quickly now, but not because of some radical rebuild, but because more talented players will prevail. At 2025 I already expect to see the best guard of 20's Marciulionis making the team.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                            We'll see. Lithuanian NT, for your blessing, always was rather conservative and never made any radical rebuilds. No-one will push anyone this time, again, you can see it clearly with Makoliunas who left Kulboka and D.Giedraiti aside. Eager for changes coach would had taken them into his hands for a test. But, again, we shouldn't sleep and to add talent. Good that Jokubaitis was taken. Next, Kulboka, Brazdeikis, are surely close and that will be obvious next season, IMO. We have been rolling with mediocre roster for way too long and only couple of flukes of Kazlauskas' kinda shaded the fact we were so damn mediocre all decade long (OG best example). What you're missing that some of upcoming pieces upside are roaring compared to peaking mediocrity and it' happening sooner than later. No-one will wait till 2024 and 2025. You usually too slow to get with changes. Before WC19 you called Lekavicius "uleb" level player and projected 4pts per game for him. Things will change rather quickly now, but not because of some radical rebuild, but because more talented players will prevail. At 2025 I already expect to see the best guard of 20's Marciulionis making the team.
                            yuo are calling it conservative im calling it smart and decades used and trusted process that works.You just take raw tallent in to account you never take in to account mental things of those tournaments.Even best of the best our nT players started from the bench of NT and there are reasons for that.

I called Lekavicius can be starter in uleb team not in eurolerague and he suprised me for sure in 2019,but still i dont think his body he ever let him be euroleague level starting guard.He has 3-4 years good years left as scoring combo guard after that he will dramatical go down because little size and loosing speed advanatage he has now.Right now thats why i say Lukas will be our main PG for next few years even it is not the strongest side of his.But he is prepared and ready for that as he showed us in last tournament.

Rokas right now put him against best world guards would look like Lukas did in 2015 running with scared eyes after couple bad moments.Good thing is when Rokas will be getting ready and maturing in meantime Lukas will have his peak years in next 3 years.

Nobody need to wait for anything if 29 old mature player just gives more overall he plays.No coach will play youngster just because of his possible future,we need to win now in that 1,5 months of summer .IF youngster shows mental toughness and are able not to crack under pressure sure he can play.But in most cases they firstly cracks in first tournaments and only after few years they are ready.Its process.

go to one eurobasket final with just luck is impossible even if you are luckiest men alive, you need to beat 3-4 very good teams either way.To do that twice luck have nothing to do here.Kazlauskas and that team achieve special things not because they were "just lucky". You build your luck with your game,sport gods will not help cluesless players or coaches reaching final or winning medal.Team must do something really well on basketball court to achieve that,especially if you manage repeat that is great team sign.

Comment

• Janavicius player who have played with or against all lithuanian players and was all summer together with the best ltu players in 2019 by his opinion 5 best defenders in Lithuania basketball right now is:

Ulanovas,Sabonis,Maciulis,Butkevicius and Gustys

And he remarked that Maciulis even today gives more in defence than Butkevicius.Thats the only point i dont buy.With all other i agree.

Maciulis with Seibutis was 1a and 1b in defence in 2010 NT decade,but comon not today at age of 35.

Comment

Janavicius player who have played with or against all lithuanian players and was all summer together with the best ltu players in 2019 by his opinion 5 best defenders in Lithuania basketball right now is:

Ulanovas,Sabonis,Maciulis,Butkevicius and Gustys

And he remarked that Maciulis even today gives more in defence than Butkevicius.Thats the only point i dont buy.With all other i agree.

Maciulis with Seibutis was 1a and 1b in defence in 2010 NT decade,but comon not today at age of 35.
                                Probably depends which position they defend. Maciulis better against bigs, but against small ones?

Of course 2019 != 2021
                                The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information