2020 Lithuanian NT: in a chase of Olympic dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
    I always said it and I gladly repeat myself. Mantas Kalnietis is a walking turnover machine.
    yup...lithuanian fans just want to put wool over their eyes and still convince themselves that this guy is the best thing since sliced bread, when he was never good to begin with, not even in his young athletic days imo

Comment

• Dreamcatcher, I never called Adomaitis Pablo I still criticise him for some of his decisions in EB and WC, but he did a good job in windows, that's a fact.

Shawshank, I'm telling you, the distance between Lithuania and Demark ceased to 3 points with Kalnietis on the court. Till that we had at least plus 9. Anyway, that's not the most important thing. The most important thing is that Maskoliunas can't coach.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Not that it's a big news, but Adas Juskevicius retires from NT. Maskoliunas tried to call him, but he declined. Thanks for great performance in 2014WC Adas, and loyalty all these years.

Now, Maskoliunas "kazka pamakaluojam" is becoming another Lith BB legend after "we will run faster and will jump higher". He mocked Seskus when Balls were coming to Lithuania, but this is the same level:

„Žaidžiam kuo daugiau, žaidžiam. Uždirbsime baudas, įmesime. Prametėme laisvus metimus, nieko nepadarysi. Nejauti metimo, veržkis. Kažką pamakaluojam.“

Skaitykite daugiau: https://www.delfi.lt/krepsinis/nauji....d?id=85856963

Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• IDK, compare how Maskoliunas speaks in the crunch time out and the same Adomaitis. Maskoliunas is still mumble something like he's thinking about his beer and remote control at home, there's no energy and true effort to fire up players, he just doesn't have it as a person. Even Schiller is able to show emotions, Maskoliunas just doesn't have it. To me that's the biggest issue with Maskoliunas, all his teams thus far were 2 steps below compared to previous NTs energy level wise:

2019-09-05 World cup Lietuva - Australija, D.Adomaitis pratrūksta per minutės pertraukėlę.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by madmax View Post
            yup...lithuanian fans just want to put wool over their eyes and still convince themselves that this guy is the best thing since sliced bread, when he was never good to begin with, not even in his young athletic days imo

Most of the time 2nd PG after kalnietis WAS sliced bread
            The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
              Not that it's a big news, but Adas Juskevicius retires from NT. Maskoliunas tried to call him, but he declined. Thanks for great performance in 2014WC Adas, and loyalty all these years.

Now, Maskoliunas "kazka pamakaluojam" is becoming another Lith BB legend after "we will run faster and will jump higher". He mocked Seskus when Balls were coming to Lithuania, but this is the same level:

„Žaidžiam kuo daugiau, žaidžiam. Uždirbsime baudas, įmesime. Prametėme laisvus metimus, nieko nepadarysi. Nejauti metimo, veržkis. Kažką pamakaluojam.“

Skaitykite daugiau: https://www.delfi.lt/krepsinis/nauji....d?id=85856963

What's wrong with "Uždirbsime baudas, įmesime. Prametėme laisvus metimus, nieko nepadarysi. Nejauti metimo, veržkis"? Sounds like solid advice. And after that "kazka pamakaluojam" is equivalent to "let's go".
              The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                What's wrong with "Uždirbsime baudas, įmesime. Prametėme laisvus metimus, nieko nepadarysi. Nejauti metimo, veržkis"? Sounds like solid advice. And after that "kazka pamakaluojam" is equivalent to "let's go".
                What's the connection between Darius and Neptunas, bruh? Is he coachin' well?

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                  Most of the time 2nd PG after kalnietis WAS sliced bread
                  I understand where your pun is coming from, and we did indeed have no other option but this turnover machine as a main PG...I guess that only emphasizes our decline as a basketball nation if we couldn't develop a world class PG in two decades basically

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                    IDK, compare how Maskoliunas speaks in the crunch time out and the same Adomaitis. Maskoliunas is still mumble something like he's thinking about his beer and remote control at home, there's no energy and true effort to fire up players, he just doesn't have it as a person. Even Schiller is able to show emotions, Maskoliunas just doesn't have it. To me that's the biggest issue with Maskoliunas, all his teams thus far were 2 steps below compared to previous NTs energy level wise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPFyKH4aYSY
                    Coach Kazlauskas was also very good at telling it like it is:

Time Out, Puikaus trenerio J.Kazlausko geriausia krepšinio rinktinės pertraukėlė.

Comment

• Today we have to support Checz respublic in Denmark game.

If LTU NT looses today,we are in critical situation and in next window in February we will need zalgiris players help for sure.Maybe somebody from Gudaitis/Giedraitis/Ulanovas too if game dates dont duplicate.

Other euroleague players plays if their NT situation is bad.We must do the same.

WE cant allow this fiasco to happend what is happening with our B team now.Today is the last chance for that b team to redeem themselfs.

IF today they again gonna come to play without no pride,no energy,no heart ...we simply cant trust them in last 2 must win games in february. In two losses our team looked heartless one, when Belgium and Denmark was jumping all over the place with their energy starting from the bench players.

Today I want to see heart from B team ,falling on the ground for the lost balls such effort ! Show fans that you really care .
                      Last edited by Shawshank; 11-29-2020, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• If EL club's will say NO, player's won't be able to do anything. The contract is the contract. We can only expect Zalgiris players, but Motiejunas won't be thrilled with this idea either, every game in EL important as well. But at least it's realistic theoretical opportunity if our situation will become even more awful.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                        Murauskas, Sirvydis
                        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• dammed Denmark won by one point.

Now doesnt matter what we do in gm4 and gm5, we must beat Denmark in February 22nd in 6th and last group game or LTU not making eurobasket 2022 tournament.

Its monday,no euroleague games on mondays.

All lithuanian basketball power must be united on that day.Zalgiris must let players play,by february Zalgiris wont have any chance for top8 in euroleague either way. I would definetely invited all lithuanian euroleague players for that one game.

They dont need to play on 19th,but on 22nd February everybody who can should play.

Comment

• Finally normal rotation like 8 men playoof game, no more 11 player hockey subs. all the time

LTU-Bel 49-36

NT with M.Kalnietis 10:49

LTU NT +13

NT without Kalnietis 9:11

LTU NT 0

He simply puts everybody in right places.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawshank View Post
                              dammed Denmark won by one point.

Now doesnt matter what we do in gm4 and gm5, we must beat Denmark in February 22nd in 6th and last group game or LTU not making eurobasket 2022 tournament.
                              Not true. Lithuania could lose to Denmark on February 22nd and finish with a 3-3 record ahead of the Czech Republic at 2-4 (among other possibilities such as a four way tie at 3-3).

Comment

• I facepalmed when Maskoliunas unleashed Blazevic at the mid of 4th quarter...Oh, dear...Not only we blew a chance to win plus 21, but he could take the entire game at stake with this...I don't trust Maskoliunas at all, it's like he doesn't give a fuck and doesn't feel his ass is burning.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information