No announcement yet.

Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2019/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things gets better and better, I have now remaining budget of 4.5 mio. Try to look positive, it seems they’re doing something.
    previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
      Things gets better and better, I have now remaining budget of 4.5 mio. Try to look positive, it seems they’re doing something.
      ..in a team where I didn't trade yesterday.. now I have negative remaining budget...

They have my personal data.. should I worry about my bank savings?
      EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• At least I tried making a transactions with this "extra budget" and it doesnt work so I guess thats something

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
          ..in a team where I didn't trade yesterday.. now I have negative remaining budget...

They have my personal data.. should I worry about my bank savings?
          I believe, you should.

Things at the moment,

1. Wrong week 1 scores
          2. Wrong Rankings
          3. Wrong budgets
          previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
            Did you Save the previous trades? If not, they will restore original team
            I save both teams and now the roster is at the the first changed team.

Comment

• At the prices,monroe starting price 1,48,performance at game 1 12,1,price 1,49....perfect

Comment

• I've also tweeted directly to Javier Gancedo and euroleague.

@ganchetto and @euroleague

Tweet them to death!
                "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Seems that kangaroos are in charge for this game
                  https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

• Originally posted by AirBall View Post
                    Seems that kangaroos are in charge for this game
                    I'd be really interested to know how much Euroleague pays for this outsourcing.

You need a special kind of talent to cock up something so simple.
                    "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Guys keep tweeting. Rather than complsin here, drown them in emails and tweets. Involve euroleague not just the kangaroos.

Comment

• 1) terminate the contract with kangaroos.
                        2) close this fantasy season and apologise
                        3) bring back the old equip and admin javier gancedo
                        4) start new fantasy season week 5 with old-legendary format.

dreams...

Comment

• One of the teams in our league scores 124 points in 1st round and finishes at 10th place. changes the team after they allow, and now he is in place number 1 with 174 points. this is just something... :/// emailed the kangoos also.

Comment

• Transfers are available now,again.you can use the extra budget also.at this time my team have mirotic,james,campazzo,delaney,monroe and the available budget is 0,5.they destroy the game.

Comment

• I imagine that amateur web developer could run this game successfully alone from his parents' basement. Why there is a need to outsource it to "professionals" in New Zealand or wherever they are?

Comment

• Hi.

Thanks for contacting us.

We are currently investigating this.

We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this time.

Kind regards,
                                FanHub Support EB

previously known as Beno

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information