• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Hi.

Thanks for contacting us.

We are currently investigating this.

We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this time.

Kind regards,
    FanHub Support EB

This is the "auto reply" set since they started managing the game
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• I've made 3 trades to all my teams and then warn you about the situation. Being outside home this weekend, I can see now that the problem is much bigger than I thought and all my teams have a lot of points and money more than I got at the end of the round. I hope they fix the bug as soos as possible even if I'm on the good side of the error, it's not fun at all to play cheating.

Team Gophers, by Mik Nax, had won our match and then I see that I'm the winner. Sorry man, I hope you can finally have your well-deserved victory

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
        This is the "auto reply" set since they started managing the game
        And auto reply has start working 56 hours after my mail, Monday afternoon 15.16 AEDT? Make sense, even automatics working slow down there.
        previously known as Beno

Comment

And auto reply has start working 56 hours after my mail, Monday afternoon 15.16 AEDT? Make sense, even automatics working slow down there.
          Thanks for contacting us.

Could you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you are experiencing so we can assist you further?

A screenshot of the issue would be extremely useful, or a description of what you are trying to do when the problem occurs.

Kind Regards,

FanHub Support EB
          "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Thank you for replying although the errors are widespread and apparent.

A few specifics below:

1) There has been a huge increase in unused budget. Only the used budget attributed to players can change value, what isn't used isn't affected. See 1st attachment.

2) guideline 5 says prices can't increase morw than 15% between rounds, see 2nd attachment. Yet going back to the 1st, you can see an increase in total value over 20%, which is against guidelines (and logic).

3) people who made trades on Saturday and saved them, had their 1st round points recalculated. I don't have screenshots of how it used*to be 5o compare, but I've dropped rank thousands of places and lost my place in our private league due to these erroneous recalculations.

4) some players who made 3 trades on Saturday and saved them, could do further 3 trades on Sunday.

Basically a simple game that was run for years by one person on his free time has been messed up by professionals who get paid to manage it. I wonder why.

Konstantinos*
            "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
              Thank you for replying although the errors are widespread and apparent.

A few specifics below:

1) There has been a huge increase in unused budget. Only the used budget attributed to players can change value, what isn't used isn't affected. See 1st attachment.

2) guideline 5 says prices can't increase morw than 15% between rounds, see 2nd attachment. Yet going back to the 1st, you can see an increase in total value over 20%, which is against guidelines (and logic).

3) people who made trades on Saturday and saved them, had their 1st round points recalculated. I don't have screenshots of how it used*to be 5o compare, but I've dropped rank thousands of places and lost my place in our private league due to these erroneous recalculations.

4) some players who made 3 trades on Saturday and saved them, could do further 3 trades on Sunday.

Basically a simple game that was run for years by one person on his free time has been messed up by professionals who get paid to manage it. I wonder why.

Konstantinos*
              One of my multiple mails sent to them over the weekend was,

Hi,

You have much bigger problems than only that.

1. Teams scores and rankings are wrong. First in rankings should have 196 points, now he has 229 points.

2. Budgets and unused budgets are totally wrong. The difference in budgets is huge. People have 3-4 millions to much money.

3. You have allowed people to buy and sell players with old prices. Giving them up to 1 million free money.

3. You have allowed 6 trades this week. 3 before you changed prices of the players and 3 after.

All in all, game is total mess, just because you opened the game before you changed players pricing.

The only solution is to disallow all trades made after 3rd Oktober 19.00 CET. Return all budgets to 10 mio. Close the game. Calculate stats from round 1 to have right team scores and rankings. Calculate new prices of players for second round. And only then open the game.

Best regards,

Andrej
              previously known as Beno

Comment

• Has anybody tried to undo transfers? I mean people having obtained a lot of extra points, I want to know what if I undo three trades I've made saturday afternoon, will my teams restore to their true rankings? Or better I wait until there is a resolution about all this?

Comment

• Originally posted by hilodeseda View Post
                  Has anybody tried to undo transfers? I mean people having obtained a lot of extra points, I want to know what if I undo three trades I've made saturday afternoon, will my teams restore to their true rankings? Or better I wait until there is a resolution about all this?
                  You cannot do anything. They could easily restore the game, if they have old base, which I doubt, knowing how they operate.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

You cannot do anything. They could easily restore the game, if they have old base, which I doubt, knowing how they operate.

Second best solution is to start the game from 0 in round 2. I’m obviously not very fond of this, having the best start in my fantasy career. But even that is much better than play the game with 14 millions and all the best players in round 2.

I didn’t make my last 3 changes yet, but my budget is 10.8 mio + 3.6 mio unspent money. If I make those changes my team would be. Shved, Nando, James, Calathes, Mirotic, DeShaun Thomas, Lucic and Nnoko and 1 mio unspent money. I basically don’t need to do anything after round 3. They really fucked the game.
                    Last edited by Killer Bob; 10-07-2019, 07:54 AM.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

Second best solution is to start the game from 0 in round 2. I’m obviously not very fond of this, having the best start in my fantasy career. But even that is much better than play the game with 14 millions and all the best players in round 2.
                      Completely agree. For sure less bad solution.

They have to be able to restore all this, I can't believe they are such useless people they make us play such an adulterated game.

Comment

• I got an answer to my question: I've tried to undo tranfers of one of my teams, and I've got my old line-up, with right prices (Laprovittola at 0.97, not 1.10)... but 3.64 extra millions and 0/3 available trades. That is, I've got a lot of money, but I can't even make the three legal trades ths round.

Thank you, Eurolegue, you can't make it worst. And it's not easy to be so useless, congratulations.

Comment

• And it's a shame because this year prices were a bit fairer and players more expensive.

I am usually tolerant but if this error isn't fixed there is no point playing as this time round they've created an unfairness between players. In the past, errors applied to all but becsuse i didn't trade on Saturday I'm disadvantaged.

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
                            And it's a shame because this year prices were a bit fairer and players more expensive.

I am usually tolerant but if this error isn't fixed there is no point playing as this time round they've created an unfairness between players. In the past, errors applied to all but becsuse i didn't trade on Saturday I'm disadvantaged.
                            They will for sure do something. Even if they are totally incompetent, possible, and don’t have old bases. Starting from the beginning is really very easy. You just reset everything.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

• Support Team (Fan Hub Media)
                              Oct 7, 21:00 AEDT

Hi Andrej.

Thank you for contacting us.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve this as a matter of urgency.

We sincerely appreciate your patience at this time.

Kind regards,
                              FanHub Support - IB

It looks day are working day and night, look at time, to resolve the problem.

P.s. Radallo, they have at least changed avto reply.
                              Last edited by Killer Bob; 10-07-2019, 10:28 AM.
                              previously known as Beno

Comment

P.s. Radallo, they have at least changed avto reply.
                                at least we know the game is not run by robots!
                                EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information